Busta Doth Protest Too Much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Doth Protest Too Much?

The New York Post reports Busta Rhymes had an ugly incident at the 11th Street Diner in South Beach, which is next door to gay club Twist, early Sunday morning. "The restaurant was packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker said. "This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback. Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the [bleep] you touchin' me, man? Get the [bleep] away from me' ... his two huge bodyguards then caused an even larger scene by pushing the kid away... Busta quietly whispered to his bodyguards, 'I hate fu**ing fa**ots, man.'"

lol that's funny - i just came from south beach, that place is full of transvestities.. haha

Source?

If true, all it does is make Busta look like an asshole and a biggot, which is not a good look imo. However, it's not surprising, a lot of rappers come from the ghettos, so a lot have that ignorant/punk mentality, if you know what I mean.

Like this little kid that comes into my work all the time. All in black baggy clothes and a sweater, and he has a bandana over his face [like in T.I.'s What You Know video], and then he walks around trying to do the crip walk while he's flashing gang signs. No joke. It's hilarious, but at the same time he looks like a fucking stupid punk ass, which he is... I'd love to punch him, but that's not me.

Comment

it was on rapdirt.com, but how do they know the boy wanted to come and congraulate him. for all we know it could have been totally different.

hahah that's funny - don't punch the kid. he just tryin to be cool, lolol

Comment

I'm not anti gay, in limited numbers, I don't even think about it. But a room full of transvestites can put a lot of men on edge. Remember men dressed like women is bound to rub the wandering eye the wrong way! The obvious choice? Eat somewhere else!

Peace
        Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
        Would you let the system
        make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Originally posted by Rainstorm
          I'm not anti gay, in limited numbers, I don't even think about it. But a room full of transvestites can put a lot of men on edge. Remember men dressed like women is bound to rub the wandering eye the wrong way! The obvious choice? Eat somewhere else!
          Peace
          My feelings too.I wouldnt of yelled at the guy/girl whatever he/she is but i would of left before that happened.
          R.I.P - Proof

"Pull you out the truck and beat you ass worse then Reginald Denny"
          -Bizarre-

Comment

if that is true...he was probably just feeling a bit tense and out of place initally...that plus some1 touching him may have resulted in him kirkin.'

but yea..'gay bashing' is just dumb as hell.

but who knows how it really went down.

Comment

Originally posted by xDRONEx
              Source?
              If true, all it does is make Busta look like an asshole and a biggot, which is not a good look imo. However, it's not surprising, a lot of rappers come from the ghettos, so a lot have that ignorant/punk mentality, if you know what I mean.
              Like this little kid that comes into my work all the time. All in black baggy clothes and a sweater, and he has a bandana over his face [like in T.I.'s What You Know video], and then he walks around trying to do the crip walk while he's flashing gang signs. No joke. It's hilarious, but at the same time he looks like a fucking stupid punk ass, which he is... I'd love to punch him, but that's not me.
              Man, that kid is just expressing himself.

You're views on gays are horrific. Don't you see, if we accept homosexuality, they're gonna be all over hip hop and all over TV.

They sicken my happiness.

Comment

I always said "I don't care about gays, they dont bother me.... UNLESS they touch me"... so I can't really blame Busta... but since he is a celebrity, he coulda played it off a little better...
                If its true.
                Boston Celtics
                New England Patriots
                Boston Red Sox

Hi haters.

Comment

hahah go busta!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse