Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April/05/06---Maino & Lil Cease Scrap It Out{RUMOUR}

SUGE GOES BANKRUPT!

I told you. If you recall, I told you weeks ago that a mogul from the 90’s was going to file for bankruptcy! Well, there was no way I was going to put Suge’s business out there too early! I like breathing too much, but there you have it. I would have loved to take credit but I will default that to my homey Roman Wolfe, AHH’s news writer! I know the message boards were onto this one and narrowed it down to Master P and Suge. What does this mean for people like Petey Pablo and Lake? Good Luck, Suge!

MAINO & LIL’ CEASE - THE CREWS CLASH?

I heard that Lil’ Cease and Maino recently clashed on Nostrand Ave. in Brooklyn! If you don’t know, Maino rides (and writes) with Lil’ Kim and the Queen Bee no longer messes with Cease. Anyway, Cease and the Junior Mafia were recording a new street DVD in a section of BK that Maino reportedly considers his own hood. Well, Maino arrives live on the set and fire meets gasoline – BOOM. Rumors state that Maino allegedly cold KO’d Cease’s manager and then him and Cease got to scrapping in the middle of the street! Man! Biggie must be looking down on us, shaking his head.

MASTER P THE BULLY MAN?

I know I haven’t mentioned it on this page, but Bow Wow and Lil’ Romeo have been beefing over the last few months. (See, how we are teaching our kids to act?) Anyway, rumor has it that Master P and a 30-man posse confronted the former Lil’ Bow Wow backstage at the Nickelodeon Awards. Apparently, Master P felt that line “18 years, making more you’re your dad” was a diss to Papa P and his son. Miss Info confirmed that this happened over the weekend in Los Angeles even though proud fathers Luda and Will Smith were there with their kids. Hope it’s just a rumor.

COME ON RUSS AND KIMORA – YOU CAN DO IT!

OK, if you have to go out and rock with somebody else for a few weeks or so, do that! But, the word is, Russell and Kimora might be trying to work out their issues. He told the New York Daily News, there is still a possibility of saving their marriage!

"This morning we woke up, the four of us [him, Kimora, Ming Lee, 6, and Aoki, 3], in the same bed — which is pretty normal for us. On the day we made our announcement, I picked up my children from school and took them to see 'Ice Age 2: The Meltdown' with Kimora."

Now, Russ also stated that – despite the rumors – neither of them was unfaithful. (But, one should note that Russ considers dishonesty being unfaithful so that door is cracked in the infidelity department.) He admitted to having a close relationship with Denise Vasi, the 23-year-old model. And lastly, which reminds me of a rap marketing campaign, this split will be documented in Kimora’s upcoming reality show, which Russ is producing. Wow, I wonder what’s next with these two?

IS THIS 2006 OR 1966?

They got Oprah once so is anybody exempt from the vicious slap of racism? Well, I heard that Chamillionaire and Lil' Flip found out what Snoop Dogg already knows – Las Vegas doesn’t want “you people” around. The two Houston rappers were reportedly turned away from OPM (Forum Shops at Caesars) on Friday Night for not meeting the club's dress code. The pair even offered to buy 20-plus bottles of Cristal champagne – a value of $15,000 to $20,000 – but the management passed. The two were rolling about 20-deep too, so perhaps the people at OPM got scared? Maybe Sin City is going soft? No pun intended!

HEY, MORE RACIST STUFF THROWN AT CYNTHIA McKINNEY!

What would I do if there weren’t any racists? I wouldn’t have any place to direct all my angst. Thankfully they are alive and thriving and I don’t have a heart attack. For example, Cynthia McKinney, an African American Congresswoman, was involved in an altercation with a police officer at a Capitol Hill security checkpoint. That’s not where the racism starts. Based on that incident, hosts of the The Neal Boortz Show, a nationally syndicated show on Cox Radio, go on to compare her to “a ghetto slut” and on the show’s site, said she “looks like ghetto trash.” They made these tasteless, baseless and racist comments a day after the cop incident. Hey, time to shut them down. Cox Radio, Inc. is the third-largest radio broadcasting company in the United States and needs to get this scum off the air. I recommend you call! Long Live Racism and The Uncommon Bigot!

To call or email Cox, go here:

Cox Radio, Inc.
    6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
    Atlanta, GA 30328

phone: 678.645.0000
    email: [email protected]
    http://coxradio.com/contact/

ILLSEED'S SPACE!

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=982

Originally posted by sha_dy2003
    MASTER P THE BULLY MAN?
    rumor has it that Master P and a 30-man posse confronted the former Lil’ Bow Wow backstage at the Nickelodeon Awards. Apparently, Master P felt that line “18 years, making more you’re your dad” was a diss to Papa P and his son.
    I hope this is true..bow wow wants to act all grown up and like a man,dissin muthafuckaz...well this is what happens when u talk shit about grown ass men and dont think about the consequences.
    Originally posted by Tone Riggz
    Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

Fuck lil'romeo.
      FUCK NASEN

ITS DIRTY DIRTY BITCH!

Comment

What a lot of shite, Chamillionaire and Lil Flip being turned away by racists? Nah they didn't have the proper clothes on, fuck off.

Comment

i heard lil cease moped the floor wit maino

Comment

in relation to the bow wow incident........Master P. has come forward to discuss the brewing rivalry between his son Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow.

The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P., accounts of their run in have been exaggerated.

"We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin’ at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he [Bow Wow] didn’t want to talk," Master P. told AllHipHop.com. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer."

Apparently the beef between the young stars started when Bow Wow allegedly dissed Lil' Romeo on the track, “Fresh Azimiz,” in which Bow Wow states he's “18 and making more than your dad.”

The line didn't sit well with Lil' Romeo, who stars in his own hit Nickelodeon television show titled Romeo!

“I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from,” Master P said. "He [Bow Wow] done dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss Will Smith? Then he came back and dissed Ronald Isley, Omarion, and now he’s taking shots at Rome. Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-old's will kill you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you’re 12 years old you’re a man in the hood. So I just think right now [Bow Wow] gotta stop getting beside himself and realize that it’s real out here."

Lil' Romeo released a new single and video titled "U Can't Shine Like Me," taken from his upcoming album, God's Gift. The album is being released on Guttar Music, a new label headed by the rapper.

While "U Can't Shine Like Me" doesn't mention Bow Wow by name, Master P. said "if the shoe fits, where it."

“Rome is just talkin’ about how he’s livin' and that’s how he’s livin’. He’s representing New Orleans; he’s representin’ the streets. He’s a hood star. Hopefully this record and the album that Romeo got will put [Bow Wow] in his place.”

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

"If you wanna get in the ring and squash it, put some boxing gloves on and we can set up a fight," Master P. said. "Put the gloves on, that's how we did it every time we had a problem."

Lil' Romeo's new album God's Gift is slated to hit stores before the end of 2006. For more information log on to http://www.guttarmusic.com.

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Zavylon, Today, 04:20 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Zavylon
            by Zavylon