HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April/07/06--"If Me & Busta..See Each Other......It Def. Will Be Dealt With"-Benzino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April/07/06--"If Me & Busta..See Each Other......It Def. Will Be Dealt With"-Benzino

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about David Mays addressing the Busta Rhymes incident, Bow Wow and Master P nearly come to blows, Maino whooping Lil Cease's tail and SOHH.com fooling the world.

1. Mays and Benzino address Busta incident. Last week, reports surfaced that Busta Rhymes hit former Source magazine publisher Dave Mays over the head with a bottle at Club Opium, in Miami, FL. Mays usually denies anything remotely negative that happens to him, but this time, Dave isn't denying anything -- he just doesn't remember any details. Earlier this week, the "publisher" and his partner Ray "Benzino" Scott phoned into Power 105.1's "Star and Bucwild Show" to clarify the incident. The Daily News reported that Mays received 50 stitches, Mays told Star it was more like 4. Other outlets said Spliff Star may have hit Mays with a bottle rather than Busta, but he doesn't remember. "Blown out of proportion" is how Mays described the reports. "[Busta] started up with some words about something and somebody came from behind me and hit me." Meanwhile, Benzino said the Busta situation is far from over. "If me and Busta Rhymes see each other in physical person - not on record, not on radio - it will definitely be dealt with," Zino offered before repeating a previous statement. "It's because of people like [Busta] that we're having all these problems in hip-hop." Zino then reminded listeners that Busta was always an entertainer rather than a thug, hinting that the dungeon dragon had switched his persona.

2. Master P steps to Bow Wow. Talk about picking on someone your own size. P at least has 20 years, two feet and 150 pounds on Bow. Hot 97's Miss Info reported that Master P recently approached Bow backstage at the Nickelodeon Awards in Los Angeles. Word is P didn't look like he was in a spanking mood. With several No Limit goons in tow, P stepped to Bow about dissing his son, Lil Romeo on "Fresh Azimiz." The New Orleans rapper was apparently particularly ticked off by Bow saying, "I'm 18 and making more than your dad" in the song. Word is Bow kept calm and replied, "actually the song ain't about you, but if the shoe fits..."

3. Maino and Cease get it on. Shout out to Miss Info for providing the scoops! During her Celebrity Drama segment, Miss Info also reported on a fight that took place between Maino and Lil' Cease earlier this week. The feud stems from Maino, who is tight with Lil' Kim, calling Cease a rat on a DVD. Meanwhile, Cease also dissed both Kim and Maino on several DVDs and songs. The two reportedly came face to face on Brooklyn's Nostrand Avenue, an area that Maino claims as his turf. Cease was on location shooting scenes for a DVD. Word is Maino snuffed Cease's manager before serving Cease.

4. SOHH.com fools the world and Diddy skips out on Stock Exchange. It was all in good fun, but apparently no one got the joke. SOHH.com published its annual April Fools article this past Saturday (April 1). The piece had Diddy suing skin-care product Proactiv after experiencing acne breakouts. The story also had Guthy Renker, the product's manufacturers, countersuing Diddy for causing the breakouts for drinking too much Diet Pepsi. Someone apparently forgot to click the link that revealed the piece as an April Fools prank, because outlets like Hot 97 and the VH1's "Best Week Ever" blogs reported the suit as factual news. Don't be shocked if you see dudes from MTV's "The Shop" discuss the suit next week.

Meanwhile, Diddy's Unforgivable is currently the highest selling cologne in the fragrance industry. No, seriously. SOHH.com swears! The Puffster was slated to ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange earlier this week. While Federated Department Stores Chairman Terry Lundgren and Estee Lauder's William Lauder (CEO) and John Demsey (President) all attended, Diddy's clear face was apparently too sexy to show up. "He overslept," a source told New York's Daily News. "You know Puff - he'd be late to his own funeral." Diddy's reps said "traffic" prevented him from appearing.

5. Neal Boortz calls congresswoman a "ghetto slut." Media outlets surely aren't biting their tongues when it comes to racially insensitive remarks these days. Recently, on the syndicated The Neal Boortz Show, Boortz commented on Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney's hair style, noting that she looks like a "ghetto slut" before taking more stabs at her do. McKinney so happens to be the first black woman elected to congress from Georgia. Boortz later said McKinney looked like "Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence" and a "shih tzu." Ouch.

http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/8689

Originally posted by sha_dy2003
    The New Orleans rapper was apparently particularly ticked off by Bow saying, "I'm 18 and making more than your dad" in the song. Word is Bow kept calm and replied, "actually the song ain't about you, but if the shoe fits..."
    LOL... good for Bow Wow. I really don't like him but Master P come on, let you son fight his own battles.

haha on Dave Mays trying to downplay his beat down and will Benzino shut the fuck up. He know he's not doing a thing if he runs into Busta.. Just talking shit like usual (chickensm
    I'm an angel.. Honest
    The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyGyrl
      LOL... good for Bow Wow. I really don't like him but Master P come on, let you son fight his own battles.
      haha on Dave Mays trying to downplay his beat down and will Benzino shut the fuck up. He know he's not doing a thing if he runs into Busta.. Just talking shit like usual (chickensm
      especially when its at the nickelodeon awards.

Comment

I agree with P confronting him, if that lil fucker wants to run his mouth and shit dissing everyone, he deserves to get confronted and hopefully beat down, fuck I hate bow wow.

Comment

Damn Master P is a loser.
          Proof was a fucking bitch i hope he burns in hell fuck you bitch

Comment

Originally posted by japunka$$
            I agree with P confronting him, if that lil fucker wants to run his mouth and shit dissing everyone, he deserves to get confronted and hopefully beat down, fuck I hate bow wow.
            please... he confronted him not about everyone but about a diss to Lil Romeo. If Lil Romeo has to send daddy to fight his own battles, then he's a punk

Bow Wow is 18 and Master P is like 40.. Master P needs to focus on why he doesn't have a hit album out and stop worrying about people 22 years his junior
            I'm an angel.. Honest
            The horns are just there to keep the halo straight

Comment

haha that was a courageous remark by bow wow.. that earned him some respect points in my book

p.s. oh and benzino is always talking about what he's gonna do when he sees people... problem is he must live on mars because he never sees anyone...either that or all the people he says this to are famous and hes not therefore he doesnt live in their world.
              Da 'Cuse is in da house!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 315
                haha that was a courageous remark by bow wow.. that earned him some respect points in my book

p.s. oh and benzino is always talking about what he's gonna do when he sees people... problem is he must live on mars because he never sees anyone...either that or all the people he says this to are famous and hes not therefore he doesnt live in their world.
                LOL

Comment

lmao @ benzino, fuckin faggot
                  Everybody sound same; commercialize the game, reminiscing when it wasn’t all business.

If Hip Hop should die, we die together.

Comment

whats the age difference between bow wow and lil romeo?
                    http://www.cashcrate.com/280596
                    MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE, REALLY, ITS EASY ASSHOLES

Comment

Busta would give him a real beating
                      Rest In Peace Big Proof

Comment

props on thiis
                        Poppa gon' keep poppin' Cris on you hoes and piss on thoses who exist as my foes -Obie Trice-

Comment

yeah it will dealt with just how he said he was gonna throw eminem off a building....::rollseyes::

Comment

1-917-502-6719 <----- Benzino's #

Comment

Jesus christ

If you're that much of a gangsta put the mic down
                              U should be out killin mothafuckas right now!
                              The Big 4
                              http://youtu.be/NMMUh37BWEE The Truth
                              http://youtu.be/PT_j38VUAuE Rondo
                              http://youtu.be/yhTKSdWRC0I KG
                              http://youtu.be/3VhwzKGkvjg Ray

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM