4/18 Something you didn't know about me,proof and bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/18 Something you didn't know about me,proof and bender

So you guys think this was some random shit huh? I wasn't gonna post this but guess what,bender went to school with me and proof and knew exactly who he was,so keith wasn't just some random dude of the streets,he was also one of my friends ex-fiance' but the reason why i posted this is because keith just died from his wounds and i'm sorry i don't have sympathy for him at this point,yeah thats cold but then again,proof took this mans life.Now heres my problem,if somebody repeatedly tell you to fuck off and don't wanna be bothered,why would you continue to keep pushin'? Now everybody keeps asking what was Proof doing at this club,we he had a life too and lived it to the fullest.So he was playing pool in the wee hours of the morning,does that make him a bad person?No it doesn't,the situation got outta hand because somebody kept pushing and heres where the facts get foggy...........
    They say keith fired a round or 2 into the ceiling,proof and keith ends up fighting,so did proof take this guys gun or did he pull out his own? So if bender, had a gun,proof had a gun and the bouncer had a gun,then wait a fuckin minute,wheres the 3rd gun? y'all smell that,i smell some bullshit going on here.

1)So how could bender shoot a few rounds into the ceiling if he wasn't carrying a gun?
    2)how did proof end up pistol whippin bender if he had a gun and already fired into the air?
    So lemme get this right,bender had a gun,proof had a gun but yet still somehow manage to pistol whip an army vet?So i only graduated from public school but thats 2 guns so far and the bouncer had a gun,so umm,wheres the 3rd gun?

Now maybe bender didn't have a gun but if he had no gun,how could he have shot a round or 2 into the ceiling?
    or
    did proof just start pistol whippin this guy and while he pistol whipped him,the gun went off or did proof just shoot this man in cold blood? And we haven't even started on dead man walkin yet,because regardless,somebody gonna get him if he's seen on the streets.
    So again,i ask,wheres the 3rd gun at?Proof would not have shot this dude unless he felt threaten so i don't wanna hear no bullshit about that,proof had too much to lose and i'm talking about wife,kids and a bizness.Its just something fishy going on here and the folks that know aren't talking,we can't ask 2 of the 3 because they are gone and super mario shoots somebody 4 times,3 in the head and 1 in the chest,lets discuss that shit for a second.
    Since imma man with experience on getting shoot thx to the fuckin detroit police,Mario shoots proof from behind,with 3 rounds to the head and then he rolls proof over and shoots him again in the chest or did mario shoot proof in the chest and roll him over and execute him? Wait thats murder,thats not saving somebodys life.So if the Detroit Police shoot somebody and i try to stop them and shoot them from behind,wouldn't that be murder and not trying to save a life on my behalf? So things just aren't adding up and until the truth comes out,i gotta have faith in proof cuz i'm sure he wouldn't have did this terrible thing without a just cause.But its way too many questions that need to be answered before we find out the real truth and stop listening to the news and the papers,who side you think they gonna choose.We'll 1st of all we had 2 black men,so they can't play the race card,then you have a rapper who has a history of wanting to fight in his music and then you got a army vet,so who is the news gonna choose,a black rapper or a black army vet,somebody that served their country or somebody who makes millions off album sells?
    With all this bullshit,will we never find out the truth and last thing,even tho i said eariler that i really didn't have feelings for bender,its just a shame shit had to come to this and yes its another loss of life but damn man,why did u have to keep on pushin,why...............
    Attached Files
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Rev I feel ya, something isnt adding up, and 4 bullets being selfdefense is bs, I made a post about that earlier here so I wont repeat myself but yea it just doesnt seem right and the stories in the news dont really make sense and contradict eachother. Its hard to know what to believe and I wonder if we will ever know what really happened.
    AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Shit.. I know what you mean about things not makin sense... somethin is hidden. r.i.p.
      Boston Celtics
      New England Patriots
      Boston Red Sox

Hi haters.

Comment

Thanks for posting this
        Rest In Peace Big Proof

Comment

thanx for posting rev

Originally posted by The Unknown
          Shit.. I know what you mean about things not makin sense... somethin is hidden. r.i.p.
          I also feel like that
          www.themindbehind.net

Comment

Thats what I was saying all the time. That shit sounds fishy.
            Bless it
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Respect isnt something that is given, you have to earn it.

Comment

To my knowledge there were only 2 guns ..

I only read from one source [SOHH] that Bender fired in the air, Proof got his gun and pistol whipped him. Bender loses gun, Mario picks it up and shoots Proof, after Proof shot Bender ..

He fleds the scene and hides the gun, which is why they say that Bender was un-armed ..

But that was only one source tho, and that was SOHH, which isn't reliable according to some people ..
              Originally posted by midwestwitch
              If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

Yeah, it does sound fishy. I remember ove rhere at my country a guard shot someone 1 bullet too much and he went in for murder, so what i cant understand is how people cant see this as a murder.
                Even when I was underage,
                Mom was tellin' cops I was tryin' to run away,
                I told her "Someday bitch you're gonna pay,"

Comment

it doesn't add up...

Comment

when i posted something like this saying that Proof didnt just shoot someone over a fucking argument and there was alot more going on motherfuckers was coming at me like:u werent there u fuckfuck fucking fuck shut the fuckup. i just hope the cops know how to do their job and get things right so Proof's family could get at least some peace of mind

Comment

Dear Rev,

These are some tradgic times we are livin in at the moment, and im sure the truth will come to light.

You will never know all the answers my friend.

However your life is just as special as Proofs.

Strengthen your heart, Keep it real and move on threw the pain with courage.

Comment

Thanks man. Agree its bs.
                        "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

Originally posted by k11
                          it doesn't add up...

Comment

so who is the news gonna choose,a black rapper or a black army vet,somebody that served their country or somebody who makes millions off album sells?
                            ^ true. Thanks 4 Posting, shits not adding up.

Comment

Thanks for posting rev, I feel the same...sth is fishy here... and if bender knew proof it means that he was pushing for a reason... I don't want to sound like they wanted to kill proof but thats what I feel...Proof was set up... Let me ask....where did the shooting took place ? inside the club or outside ?

R.I.P. Proof
                              R.I.P. Proof ... you are in my prayers

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Campt1971