HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[4/27] - Krayzie Bone Interview: Speaks on Chamillionaire, Bone Thugs & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [4/27] - Krayzie Bone Interview: Speaks on Chamillionaire, Bone Thugs & More!

Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony recently gave an interview filled with very exciting news.
    Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have been very busy in the studio and have almost 3 albums worth of recorded material with just Swizz Beatz alone. They still plan on recording more material before their group album drops middle-late of this year. Krayzie said many people will be blown away and very surprised with this album and that it will be their greatest album of all time.

When asked about who Bone Thugs-N-Harmony would be collaborating with he kept his lips sealed. However when asked on who would be producing the album Krayzie replied "We got Swizz Beatz, We got umm a track from Kanye West, We got some tracks from umm Lil Jon, Big Boi from Outkast, We got umm Dr. Dre you know what im sayin? I mean this gon be an album to contend with you know what im sayin. It's gon be somthin new, fresh and new fa real."

Krayzie was also asked about whether he would be putting out a solo CD once the new Bone album drops he replied saying they are really concentrating on the Bone Thugs-n-Harmony situation and once they get the foundation back planted in the cement that he will launch his record label Thugline Records and establish it as a well known entity. Thugline Records will then release a new compilation album called "Krayzie Bone Presents: Thugline The First Generation"

Krayzie Bone also said that he has 30+ albums worth of material and that when he passes he hopes to be able to put out albums like the late Tupac Shakur.
    The full interview can be heard by clicking the following link:
    www.myspace.com/krayyziebone2006tl
    This won't come off my sig till the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl.(LOL) -- 9/9/2005

''Anyone stupid enough to be caught by the police is probably guilty.''

Props, Krayzie's my fav. in BTNH.

Comment

Originally posted by RezZy
      Props, Krayzie's my fav. in BTNH.
      Same here, Bone is my favorite rap group and Krayzie is my favorite solo out of them...can't wait for new material from them.

Comment

cool but does anyone know the exact date, when the bone album is coming out
        Rest In Peace Matt J. Emerson
        Oct. 20 1986 - Sept. 18 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Instigator187
          Same here, Bone is my favorite rap group.
          Mine too man. They never get as much shine as they should though. It's sad. They never disappoint, at least in my opinion.

Comment

props

Comment

Good to hear they are working hard on the album. Definitely looking forward to that.

Comment

imo bone hasn't done anything comparable to the art of war and e.1999/eternal but that's just me. i'll see how the new bone is.

Comment

yeh krazyie is hard....i like layzie too...bizzy done lost his mind though

Comment

Bizzy did lose his mind. He went "homeless" and didn't want help from any of them bone boys. He would rather have had a stranger help him out then them. smh..

And now there has been stuff abotu Bizzy wanting to go back, but Krayzie ain't lettin that happen, cuz they want to look foward and not back.

Their album I think will be better than Thug World Order and Resurrection, hopefully. Considering Ruthless Records wasn't letting them do their thing. They got some dope production on this album they are workin on. I'm suprised they are now just workin with Dr. Dre, as they all have that Eazy-E connection. But Dre had his own problems and eventually artists to groom, I guess.
                    Last edited by FAH1223; 04-28-2006, 03:59 PM.
                    This won't come off my sig till the Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl.(LOL) -- 9/9/2005

''Anyone stupid enough to be caught by the police is probably guilty.''

Comment

whut up wit layzie i alwayz felt layzie wut da tightest flow wise not lyrical .but he alwayz spit that gangsta shit. his solo wuz weak. enething new from this dude.

Comment

layzie had a cd that came out last year.I didn't hear it though.
                        Listen To Hip Hop Mixes mixed by yours truly the bad half,AKA DJ V Smoothhttp://soundcloud.com/dj-scout-v

Comment

Originally posted by FAH1223
                          Bizzy did lose his mind. He went "homeless" and didn't want help from any of them bone boys. He would rather have had a stranger help him out then them. smh..

And now there has been stuff abotu Bizzy wanting to go back, but Krayzie ain't lettin that happen, cuz they want to look foward and not back.

Their album I think will be better than Thug World Order and Resurrection, hopefully. Considering Ruthless Records wasn't letting them do their thing. They got some dope production on this album they are workin on. I'm suprised they are now just workin with Dr. Dre, as they all have that Eazy-E connection. But Dre had his own problems and eventually artists to groom, I guess.

They werent really ever in that beef. N TWO sucked but Resurrection was great better than AOW, and I doubt they will come out with anything better than COACU or E.1999 now. Especially with out Bizzy. Bizzy was usually the best lyrically. Really though Bizzy has done stupid shit, but honestly I think they should take him back.

Comment

yeah
                            "Let no man seperate what we create"
                            "Makaveli 1996"

Comment

been a fan of BTNH since day one...propz on the news...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM