Snoop And Diddy Announce European Tour-1/29/2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop And Diddy Announce European Tour-1/29/2007

Tags and topics realted to this article include Snoop Dogg and P. Diddy. Rap, Hip Hop, Tours and Events.
    Two icons of the hip-hop world, Diddy and Snoop Dogg, have unveiled plans for a major co-headlining European concert tour. The historic 18-city trek will see the superstars sharing stages in nine countries across the continent.

The Snoop/Diddy tour will kick off on March 12th at Oslo, Norway's Spektrum, then travel across Europe through an April 2nd date at the UK's Nottingham Arena (see attached below). Along the way, the itinerary will make stops in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Holland, and Ireland. Among the momentous tour's many highlights will be a pair of two-night stands in Paris (on March 21st and 22nd) and Dublin (on March 31st and April 1st).

The shows will see Diddy performing tracks spanning his extraordinary career, including material from his blockbuster new Bad Boy album, "PRESS PLAY." The hip-hop impresario's first solo collection in five years, the album recently made a stunning debut atop the Billboard 200, marking Diddy's return to the #1 spot after nine years.

"PRESS PLAY" has already spawned two huge hit singles - "Come To Me," featuring Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls, and "Tell Me," featuring Christina Aguilera. Diddy's new single, "Last Night" featuring Keyshia Cole, has just arrived at multi-format radio outlets across the country.

"THA BLUE CARPET TREATMENT" is Snoop Dogg's eighth solo album to date and has been well received by music critics as his best musical body of work since his classic album debut in 1993. The Doggystyle/Geffen release sees the rapper, producer, actor, entrepreneur, coach, husband, and father reconnecting with the man that put him in the game, production wizard Dr.

Dre, with three songs from the dynamic duo. Producers who collaborated on "THA BLUE CARPET TREATMENT" include hitmakers Timbaland, Rick Rock and The Neptunes, among others; along with guest appearances by artists such as D'Angelo, Stevie Wonder, Ice Cube, The Game, Nate Dogg, and Damian "Jr.

Gong" Marley. The album features two of the fastest growing records on the singles chart, "That's That" featuring R&B crooner R. Kelly, and "I Wanna Love You" with Akon.

Fans can expect to be treated to both classic hits, including the smash singles "Gin & Juice" and "Drop it Like It's Hot," as well as new material from the legendary rapper. Snoop once again will be touring with his dynamic band The Snoopadelics.

(TOUR ITINERARY BELOW)
    DIDDY * SNOOP DOGG
    European Tour 2007
    MARCH
    12 Oslo, Norway Spektrum
    13 Copenhagen, Denmark The Forum
    14 Berlin, Germany Max Schmelling Halle
    15 Stuttgart, Germany Schleyerhalle
    16 Hamburg, Germany Sporthalle
    17 Frankfurt, Germany Festhalle
    18 Munich, Germany Olympiahalle
    19 Zurich, Switzerland Hallenstadion
    21 Paris, France Bercy
    23 Dusseldorf, Germany Philipshalle
    24 Brussels, Belgium Forest National
    25 Amsterdam, Holland Heineken Music Hall
    27 London, UK Wembley Arena
    28 Cardiff, UK Cardiff International Arena
    29 Manchester, UK MEN Arena
    30 Glasgow, UK SECC (Hall 4)
    31 Dublin, Ireland The Point
    APRIL
    1 Dublin, Ireland The Point
    2 Nottingham, UK Nottingham Arena

http://www.rapnews.net/0-202-262332-00.html?tag=topnav
    Originally posted by Danny
    me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
    we put in work

yeah tonight is there last night in canada....im going the show!! its gonna be off the hook
    Think, Act, Make & Spend Money Like A True Business Individual A.K.A. A Baller.

Business To Bling - The Realest Blog On Creating Wealth

Gold Plated Executive Gifts

Comment

um... bit old isnt it, considering i have tickets already i wouldnt class it as new but props 4 posting due to there will be sum that dont know

Comment

Well it was posted on that site two days ago, and no one posted it here.
        Originally posted by Danny
        me and mano spent fuckin hours EVERY day for like a week gathering info about you from myspace/facebook etc., adding your friends to msn and shit
        we put in work

Comment

The fucking tour kicks off 11th not 12th, stockholm sweden. im going. mohterfucking 1st date on the tour imma give yall nice review
          RIP Big Proof

Comment

Originally posted by HipnotizE View Post
            The fucking tour kicks off 11th not 12th, stockholm sweden. im going. mohterfucking 1st date on the tour imma give yall nice review
            Yeah exactly, why doesn't it mention the Stockholm gig on the 11th? And I don't think they announced this just now? I bought the tickets to the Sweden gig a month and a half ago, in the middle of December, so the tour must have been announced a looooong time ago....

Comment

cant wait for the notts show

but why does diddy release such singles with all these femal features

get EVERYTHING I LOVE out
              Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

Comment

man that show i went to the other day was fuckin crazy....snoop and ice cube killed it. they vets in the game
                Think, Act, Make & Spend Money Like A True Business Individual A.K.A. A Baller.

Business To Bling - The Realest Blog On Creating Wealth

Gold Plated Executive Gifts

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by touhidfiver1, Today, 06:45 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes