HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb 09 - 50 sent Hot 97 Flowers and an obituary of Cam today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feb 09 - 50 sent Hot 97 Flowers and an obituary of Cam today

    Now my only source is the fact that I was listenin to Hot 97 this morning and Miss Jones said 50 sent a "box" to her. And when she opened it, it was a box of flowers and an obituary of Cam saying Cam's funeral or whutever. Thats when they premiered the new 50 diss track (even tho they were just a tad bit late). The shit was hilarious the way Miss jones and them were havin fun wit that. Playin funeral music in the background, etc. Wasn't really sure to post this or not since I didn't have a source except for what I heard, but seriously...why would I lie?...mods feel free to delete the thread if ya want...but this is from what I heard this mornin...
    Last edited by 2Nice; 02-09-2007, 05:02 PM.

  • #2
    lol @ all the 13 year olds who believe that diss was actually 'hard'

    if you go see a 50 cent/g-unit concert, you see 90% wiggurs and the other 10% is 50's entourage

    Comment


    • #3
      Ur A Fag Homo
      GOD IS LOVE
      I LOVE LTW
      LOST=G.O.A.T.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nasen View Post
        lol @ all the 13 year olds who believe that diss was actually 'hard'
        if you go see a 50 cent/g-unit concert, you see 90% wiggurs and the other 10% is 50's entourage
        So what does that make you? One of g-unit's groupies.

        Comment


        • #5
          ^ sure lil wiggur .. whatever you say

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nasen View Post
            lol @ all the 13 year olds who believe that diss was actually 'hard'
            if you go see a 50 cent/g-unit concert, you see 90% wiggurs and the other 10% is 50's entourage
            you know this how? since you hate them yet go see them in concert??

            fagg
            Xbox live gamertag: ebizonics
            Twitter: @Ebizonics

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ebizonics View Post
              you know this how? since you hate them yet go see them in concert??
              fagg
              get off my dick, stop mentioning me in every thread u post

              its just the internet, you dont have to hate me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nasen View Post
                lol @ all the 13 year olds who believe that diss was actually 'hard'
                if you go see a 50 cent/g-unit concert, you see 90% wiggurs and the other 10% is 50's entourage
                50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat 50 > game, game is a former stripper who was on change of heart, [email protected] da not going plat
                ------------------------------------------
                Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im An Eminem Groupie Cuz He Will Murder Any Rapper In The Game
                  GOD IS LOVE
                  I LOVE LTW
                  LOST=G.O.A.T.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol @ ethan20 being mad

                    stupid redneck wiggur, nobody in g-unit will ever go platinum again

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      mad?

                      Obviously you can't read the part where I was laughing

                      Dumbass dirty moroccan.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                      I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nasen View Post
                        lol @ all the 13 year olds who believe that diss was actually 'hard'
                        if you go see a 50 cent/g-unit concert, you see 90% wiggurs and the other 10% is 50's entourage
                        if you go to any rap concert its mostly white people u dumb fuck. the people who go see 50 are the same people who go and see Game.
                        Originally posted by CWCooper810
                        I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nasen View Post
                          nobody in g-unit will ever go platinum again

                          You gonna look more of a fool once 50's album drops.
                          JIM JONES

                          JOEY

                          BISHOP

                          "I smoke a blunt to take the pain out and if I wasn't high I'd probably blow my brains out."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nasen View Post
                            get off my dick, stop mentioning me in every thread u post
                            its just the internet, you dont have to hate me
                            you got a good gimmick going its entertaining, only flaw I see is that you hate on them so hard everything u say is almost hipocritical cauz as we all know there are 2 types of groupies and you are definetely one of em.
                            50 droppin, Em droppin, D12 droppin, Dre droppin.. Up In Smoke 2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ethan needs a slap, because at the moment game is the lead rapper compared to 50 cent

                              nasen, chill out

                              and that track wasnt bad, 50 gettin back to his old ways
                              Buddhism is the shiiiiittttt

                              When Buddha can't help, I ask , What would BARNEY STINSON do ?

                              "When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Working...
                              X