Feb 13th - Al-Qaida's No. 2 calls Bush an alcoholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 13th - Al-Qaida's No. 2 calls Bush an alcoholic

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 said President Bush was an alcoholic and a lying gambler who wagered on Iraq and lost, according to a new audiotape released Tuesday.

Ayman al-Zawahri said in the tape that Bush has been forced to admit his failure in Iraq after he was "stubborn" and repeated the "lie, which he became addicted to, that he is winning" in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Bush suffers from an addictive personality, and was an alcoholic. I don't know his present condition ... but the one who examines his personality finds that he is addicted to two other faults lying and gambling," al-Zawahri said in the audiotape.

Bush, who is now 60, has acknowledged he had a problem with drinking but gave up alcohol when he was 40 years old.

The 41-minute audiotape could not immediately be authenticated but was seen by The Associated Press on a Web site commonly used by insurgent groups and carried the logo of the multimedia arm of al-Qaida, as-Sahab.

The audio was accompanied by a video that showed a still picture of al-Zawahri and featured an English translation of the audio at the bottom of the screen.

Transcripts of the audiotape were first released by two U.S. groups that track extremist messages, the SITE Institute and the IntelCenter.

On the tape, al-Zawahri said Bush has gone down in history as one of the world's "most notorious liars."

"So pay attention before it's too late, and beware of Bush's losing gambler's lie which claims that he, with the corpses of your killed and limbs of your wounded, is spreading democracy around the world," said al-Zawahri, apparently addressing the American people.

Al-Zawahri also said recent congressional elections in the United States that elected a majority of Democrats would change nothing.

"The people chose you due to your opposition to Bush's policy in Iraq, but it appears that you are marching with him to the same abyss," al-Zawahri said of the Democrats according to the transcript.

He repeated an earlier condemnation of the Palestinian Fatah movement led by Mahmoud Abbas for seeking to establish a secular state.

"I'm not asking them to join Hamas, the Islamic Jihad or al-Qaida, but rather, I'm asking them to return to Islam, in order to fight for the establishment of an Islamic state over all of Palestine and not for the establishment of a secularist state which will please America," al-Zawahri said.

He also warned of an escalating threat from the Taliban in Afghanistan and called on all Muslims to strive for unity, "even if they are Afghans, Persians, Turks or Kurds."

It was the fourth message by Osama bin Laden's deputy since the beginning of the year. The last was on Jan. 22, when he mocked Bush's plan to send an additional 21,000 troops to Iraq.

Al-Zawahri called what he described as Bush' failure in Iraq and the growing Taliban resistance in Afghanistan the "most important events" of the past year. He also said "the people cooperating with the United States in Afghanistan and in Iraq would be abandoned by the Americans once they fail, the same way they did in Vietnam."

Muslims around the world, he added, should go to "Afghanistan, Iraq, Algeria and Somalia, because your brothers the Mujahedeen are in need of men, money, materiel, opinion, expertise and information."

The al-Qaida leader also threatened that countries allied to the United States in the region "must reap their bitter harvest," specifically naming Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

He described calls by such countries to protect Iraq's Sunni Arabs as "charlatanism," and said the Arab League had become a "museum for mummified Arab dignity and a home for special occasions."

Source

You got to give it up to Al Qaeda: chemical weapons, kidnappings, hijackings--- nothing compared to the terrorist tool known as gossip...

Comment

lol.. that dude came off sounding pretty good for bein a terrorist
      www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

^ why is he a terrorist? because he hates Bush? because he hates the country who fucked up his entire region? why exactly is he a terrorist?
        Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
        Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
        Originally posted by Syko Squidge
        ^
        fuck off you gay piece of cunt
        Originally posted by Otto
        That shit is fuck,

Comment

"The al-Qaida leader also threatened that countries allied to the United States in the region "must reap their bitter harvest," specifically naming Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia."
          www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

k
            ^
            That shit is fuck,

Comment

he obviously threatened them, and in all probability, will carry out some attacks in those areas. not to mention attacks on civilians in iraq and afghanistan
              www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

lol you actually belive that shit? you're in the army right? this just shows how soldiers are brain-dead zombies doing whatever the goverment tells them to
                ^
                That shit is fuck,

Comment

Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by franc34 View Post
                    lol you actually belive that shit? you're in the army right? this just shows how soldiers are brain-dead zombies doing whatever the goverment tells them to

yea, total retard... i score amazingly high on tests, people say i'm one of the most intelligent people they know, im learning japanese ina year an half, and some how im a retard, just because i go to iraq and talk to people. total retard

fucking dumbass, you aint in the army, you dont know shit about the army, and until you been to the box, dont speak on it bitch.

and al quaida has claimed attacks against civiilians, so therefore its a fucking terrorist organzation. how bout you let you hatred of the us clear for a second so you can look at shit objectively, something you, and your conspiracy theory friends seem completey unable to do (cus, note if you will, that i WILL ALWAYS admit it when a soldier does something wrong, but if some fanatic blows up a bunch of civilians, yall try and make it justified by saying "he wouldnt do that if the us wasnt there..." who gives a fuck, he still did it)
                    www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

AHAHAHAHAAaa

→ MIX HOOD ←

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobie View Post
                        yea, total retard... i score amazingly high on tests, people say i'm one of the most intelligent people they know, im learning japanese ina year an half, and some how im a retard, just because i go to iraq and talk to people. total retard
                        fucking dumbass, you aint in the army, you dont know shit about the army, and until you been to the box, dont speak on it bitch.
                        and al quaida has claimed attacks against civiilians, so therefore its a fucking terrorist organzation. how bout you let you hatred of the us clear for a second so you can look at shit objectively, something you, and your conspiracy theory friends seem completey unable to do (cus, note if you will, that i WILL ALWAYS admit it when a soldier does something wrong, but if some fanatic blows up a bunch of civilians, yall try and make it justified by saying "he wouldnt do that if the us wasnt there..." who gives a fuck, he still did it)

im not saying all the sucide bombings are a good thing, but it's true...as long as you're there, there will allways be violence. if america gave a fuck about the iraqi people they would leave.

and this "terrorist blow kill their own people" is getting lame, the C.I.A or some other cunts can put bombs around places and say "the terrorists did it"

the "terrorists" (iraqi resistance) have beef with U.S soldiers, blwoing up their own people isn't gonna get them anything
                        ^
                        That shit is fuck,

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobie View Post
                          and until you been to the box, dont speak on it bitch.
                          what kinda box, ive been on several sizes
                          Originally posted by Tanner
                          at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Bush is also a well known child rapist and homosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by | K Y L E | View Post
                              Bush is also a well known child rapist and homosexual.
                              says the guy who had an avatar of stalin with his hand on a childs butt

all you say is lies ...you have no evidence you commie peice of shit
                              RIP Proof
                              End Of An Era

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:27 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman