No announcement yet.

Feb 15- Official cuurtis video on cam's myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at Cam coverin' over his choruses. It was an alright video... the diss wasn't hard at all though, because like I said in a different thread, everything he says is rhetorical and dumb. This is a post I made in a different thread...

Originally posted by Dregs View Post
    The full song was a pretty decent diss, nothing special. I think they're tied more or less. Both came kinda weak. 50's is more listenable to though, more of a song. Cam's diss was aiight, he came with the jokes on the videos but he said some dumb ish too though.
    - He was sayin 50 doesn't club in New York, 50 never claimed to.
    - Sayin Jim sold 400k... only sold 300k
    - Banks bricked when Jim sold same amount
    - And Killa Season didn't reach 400k last I heard
    - Tyson hand me down? As if. And 50 bought it for 12 mil for that house... like Cam could ever make that much.
    - 50 didn't make it look like the video was in Queens at all, of course it was in Connecticut
    - Lol brought up how Jim and Juelz couldn't be President "Not at all"
    - "You not from Southside" ... umm yeah he is
    All of that really brought it down for me, and he didn't come as aggressive as 50.
    Originally posted by Twitter
    #tilasbox sucked the youth from Greg Oden's face
    Currently Listening To:
    Parabelle
    Red
    Escape Route
    Music that has substance

If you're ignorant don't post after me.

Comment

I'm a fan of him but he could have made a much better track, coulda used Dipsets wacky rhyming schemes to get at him since 50 was taking the piss out of it.

Comment

rofl. The thing is... 50 doesnt get mad... that's why he still sells records... he gets dissed by the whole industry and he just brushes his shoulders off like it dont bother him....

people could be sayin they saw 50 walk into a gay club and 50 would just laugh it off and say he was stoppin in for some water... and people would still be by 50's side.

as for the diss tracks... Cam's lyrics were a little more "complex" i guess but 50's lyrics are more rememerable and they were said better.

50's beat was hotter.
        50's hook was ALOT hotter... that curtis shit gets on my nerves... he played it out.... it was funny on the radio... and itd still be funny if he only said it once in his song... but callin the song "curtis" is goin overboard.

50's video was better...

50's video was like a james bond film.. he the james bond of rap LOl.. hot ass bitches shootin guns... i mean come on.... he's loungin in this big house laughin at cam.... and 50's facial expressions on funeral music was just priceless LOL like when he said "this shouldnt have to be like this cam!!!!" or "the 40 cal hit yo leg go head walk it out"

this is the GRODT 50 right here.

camron's video was just a bunch of bums with low paying jobs yelling curtis... probly cause they're mad cause they can't succeed like curtis did.

anyway

I'd say

Cam- 0 (his video wasnt as good, and in the interview 50 sounded ALOT mor intelligent than him)
        50- 2 (or 3 if you count that other diss track that came out towards cam)

Comment

Idk why ppl do so much to defend rappers(50 Cent fans or groupies)... They don't give a fuck about any of you ppl...

Cam video is funny... Hahahahaha!!!
          NEW YORK GIANTS...
          STFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroinHav View Post
            rofl. The thing is... 50 doesnt get mad... that's why he still sells records... he gets dissed by the whole industry and he just brushes his shoulders off like it dont bother him....
            That explains him making a song + video within a few days dissing Cam'ron, lmao ..

CUUUUUURTIsSSSSSSSS

but 50's lyrics are more rememerable and they were said better.
            Gimme a line .. Cam got "CUUURTIIIISSSSSS", "monkey with rabbit teeth" and "Bugs Monkey" and more ..

CUUUUUURTIsSSSSSSSS

that curtis shit gets on my nerves... he played it out.... it was funny on the radio... and itd still be funny if he only said it once in his song... but callin the song "curtis" is goin overboard.
            That's what got him mad in the first place, that "CUUUURTIIISS" shit ..

CUUUUUURTIsSSSSSSSS

50's video was better...
            50's video was like a james bond film.. he the james bond of rap LOl.. hot ass bitches shootin guns... i mean come on.... he's loungin in this big house laughin at cam.... and 50's facial expressions on funeral music was just priceless LOL like when he said "this shouldnt have to be like this cam!!!!" or "the 40 cal hit yo leg go head walk it out"
            this is the GRODT 50 right here.
            lmao, James Bond of rap? And GRODT 50 > this 50 ..

CUUUUUURTIsSSSSSSSS

camron's video was just a bunch of bums with low paying jobs yelling curtis... probly cause they're mad cause they can't succeed like curtis did.
            anyway
            So? 50's video wasn't any different. Bunch of lames .. the only person I recognised was Yayo and I saw some security guards with red rags ..

CUUUUUURTIsSSSSSSSS
            Originally posted by midwestwitch
            If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

Comment

50 only held the title of "worst idea for a diss ever" for like 3 days.
              GO CUBS

I make rappers cry, onions
              You can't walk in my shoes, bunions

Comment

Song sucked ass.

50's was crap too...

Man this shit is pathetic.
                Where the fuck are REAL songs? About shit that actually matters. No more play ground "I'm not talking to you" shit.
                I guess rappers are just running out of ideas. There's no more song writing. Its all bull shit.

Comment

lmgdfao for 10minutes @ "james bond of rap."

thats the funniest shit ive heard all week. props 2 heroin hav.
                  RIP Proof
                  End Of An Era

Comment

lol these lil 50 cent soliders do everything they can tryin say "well 50s hook was better its a better song im feelin it" when at the end of the day these are suppose to be disstracks fuck the beat and hook shits irrelevant to the beef. you reachin too far in to grab somthin when their aint nothin to grab cam got the most hits in there shouldnt be an arguement.i wana hear some muhfuckin insults fuck everything else.Now if u wana say 50 cent's lil shit was better as a song in general thats ok i guess but if your talkin with the disses/insults and u say the same you clearly blind on 50's dick. the way these faggots are talkin 50 could of just took off the couple lines he hardly dissed cam with and just straight up made a song called funeral music and nobody would even know it was a disstrack. u couldnt do that with cams u wana know why? because its an actual diss track dumb cunts he stays on point. this is why cams in the lead right now and if u cant see that u need mental therapy

Comment

Originally posted by Australien View Post
                      lmao @ informant being spelled with an "E" this is like ja rule all over again.

Ja did it on purpose, so the snitch 50 wouldn't snitch on him. get ya facts right boooy
                      http://www.myspace.com/jarule

Comment

lol,if 50 cant even diss Cam....damn. BTW Cam'ron cant rap on a beat. The second beat was hot but the way he raps is always the fucking same,.

Comment

LOL @ THE GORilla picture in court hahahaha AND another lol @ the homeless guy, he gots a cell phone haha ... this beef is boring on the music side but the cam's video is mad funny, cam get one point fo the video haha CUUUURRTTIIISSS
                          Last edited by henvik; 02-15-2007, 08:32 AM.
                          Poppa gon' keep poppin' Cris on you hoes and piss on thoses who exist as my foes -Obie Trice-

Comment

that 'currtiiis' shit is annoying as fuck. sorry to say but i think camron's days of popularity are over after this shit settles. and i don't think 50's song was supposed to be an extreme diss, but more like a jab. i'm sure we'll hear more disses from him soon enough.

computers computin
                            Last edited by Sleep; 02-15-2007, 08:37 AM.
                            Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

the snitch thing is overplayed....goes away, comes back, and is the same old shit about 50...yet no real evidence has come out to prove anything...only hear say from guys who hate him...
                              also, the video was hilarious, but like...Cam had to completely copy 50s idea about the video and diss track...its not original...50s was

Comment

a man that walks around in pink & purple fur coats wanting to hard at anyone is sad

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:31 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post basketballeven  
                                Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:23 AM