Feb 15 - DukeDaGod interview, says it will just be cam vs 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 15 - DukeDaGod interview, says it will just be cam vs 50

AllHipHop.com: How do you feel about the beef popping off between 50 and Cam?

Duke: Actually, Iím going to be honest with you, I didnít really want it to go down like that. ĎCause we never really knew them like that, we never did business we never gave fiveís to them n***as or none of that, it was just n***as you hear and see on the TV. So it was cool they were reaching out to us on other people, so when that happened it was kind of quick and swift. But right now itís just Cam and 50 and they donít really know each other so itís nothing really to me honestly, but itís Hip-Hop: you gotta see who is the biggest, the baddest - itís competition but right now its just Cam and 50 and hopefully it just stays just them two, it ainít got to spread out of control, thatís it- mano a mano.

AllHipHop.com: It was interesting that 50 had just given props to JR and Jimmy when he was talking to AngieÖ

Duke: But like Cam said, he didnít hear 50 Cent he couldnít really hear him but he said he heard him talking to Styles and he wouldnít have him talking to him like that, so to me I look at it like a misunderstanding, I do, to that degree. Iím just looking at is as far as they donít know each other, like it ainít like going back like our beef with Jay-Z, we have something there. But [G-Unit], they not on our block, we not signed to their label, they not in our way, so thereís no problems.

AllHipHop.com: But theyíre in your way when 50 starts saying ďKoch is a graveyardĒ, right?

Duke: Yeah, stuff like that, everybody got they personal opinions, I donít care. But like I said, Cam held it down, Cam held Koch down, so itís all good. But like I said I just hope it stay Cam and 50, and Cam prevail at the end you nahmean? [laughs] I just hope it be like that. Because I done seen how that whole D Block and G Unit s**t went and that s**t got boring, that s**t is boring for Hip-Hop and we want to get New York back to where it used to be at, and right now we number one thatís why everybody coming at us, itís crazy how we got everybody coming at us.

AllHipHop.com: One of the things that 50 gets at Cam is by saying Jimmy is the boss now, in a way thatís trying to create internal beef, and Cam has addressed that in his response but would you say that is there any truth to that?

Duke: Nah, Cam is the boss, Jim is second in charge and thatís how it go down, you know what I mean? None of that stuff is true, itís just like the rumors that 50 Cent donít f**k with Banks, you hear those rumors too but you donít really know but as far as the Diplomats, itís obvious Cam is the boss Jimmy is the Capo, and Juelz Santana is the underboss.

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1721

i smell pussy.
    treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomatic View Post
      it’s crazy how we got everybody coming at us.

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1721
      lmao, wtf? if i remeber correctly. cam came at 50 like a complete ass. he deserved what he got. it was 50 retaliating. not 50 goin at dipset for no reason. lmao wow thats just too funny

Comment

Originally posted by NastyMC View Post
        i smell pussy.

Comment

duke didn't say it would be 50 vs cam. He said it's that way right now. Cam and 50 said this already too.
          http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Chris_Chris View Post
            lmao, wtf? if i remeber correctly. cam came at 50 like a complete ass. he deserved what he got. it was 50 retaliating. not 50 goin at dipset for no reason. lmao wow thats just too funny
            It was 50 opening his big mouth and starting shit, dissing Koch as a graveyard. If somebody said that about Shady, Aftermath, Interscope etc you don't think the artists there would come back at whoever attacked the label? Glad to say it'll stick between 50 and Cam for now, these records are boring already.

Comment

whutever....help a nig out wit some acappellaz *click link in sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Chris_Chris View Post
                yea and the funny part is like cam hadent even heard 50 givin JR and Jim jones props....

cam is so emo yo he talkin like styles is his lady.... smh when hell rell n them was beefin a lil bit ago....

Comment

Originally posted by deevine View Post
                  It was 50 opening his big mouth and starting shit, dissing Koch as a graveyard. If somebody said that about Shady, Aftermath, Interscope etc you don't think the artists there would come back at whoever attacked the label? Glad to say it'll stick between 50 and Cam for now, these records are boring already.
                  but Koch is a graveyard....I don't think 50 meant it as a diss, but jus his opinion and Cam is a sensitive bitch.
                  "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
                  I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Comment

actually 50 clearly means it as a diss.

when cam dissed koch he was dissing the people who ran it for screwing with people.

When 50 disses Koch he is dissing other artists.
                    http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=289

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                    7 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post mariagarcia