Feb/16/07--Murder Inc Mogul Irv Gotti & G-Unit Head 50 Cent Cross Paths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb/16/07--Murder Inc Mogul Irv Gotti & G-Unit Head 50 Cent Cross Paths

1. Cam "bodies, Nas, Jay-Z" and now 50? Cam and Fif again? Ugh! Anyhow, Killa Cam is wasting no time with this 50 Cent feud. Ten minutes! That's how long it reportedly took him to respond to Fif's "Funeral Music." Ha! That explains the mediocrity. But in all fairness, Interscope Jackson's song didn't do much either. To let him tell it, Cam has now added Fiddy to the list of illustrious rap artists he has merked in recent years.

"You know how long I've been doing this," Cam told DJ Kay Slay during his "Drama Hour" radio show on New York's Hot 97. "I bodied Nas, I bodied Jay, I bodied Mase, I bodied him [50] twice already. My resume speaks for itself." Attention piff smokers, crack heads and pill poppers. Want some good stuff, then get at Cam? To claim that he's bodied Nas and Jay, he clearly must have been under the influence of a strong hallucinogen of some sort. Killa is it for the long haul too. The Harlemite told Slay he was ready to go for "120 rounds."

Cam also broke down what had him on the offensive while Fif was obviously calm during their phone conversation. "I didn't like how him [Styles P] and his conversation went. I wasn't gon let him talk to me the way he was kinda talking to Styles," Cam explained. "No disrespect to Lox and Styles. That's my people too. I didn't want things to go that way. I just had to say what I had to say." The Pink Panther even took the opportunity to take a swing at Jay and Nas upon answering whether he would ever do a song with Fif when things boiled over. "What you expect from two 52 year-old men," Cam offered in relation to Jay and Nas doing a song together post their feud. "They ain't got nothing else to do. That's like the Four Tops and the Temptations linking up. At the end of the day, this is about a snitch rat and a thorough dude," he continued. "How you gon' laugh when Preme get life?"

2. Cam and 50's Thug it out on the net. Wait, there's more. Cam recently gathered the whole crew in Harlem to shoot a video for "Cuurtis," sans Dipset brethren Jim Jones and Juelz Santana. Cuurtis.com initially had a behind-the-scenes look at the video shoot, which was later removed. The site features a caricature of Eminem, holding Fif ("rabbit teeth" included) on a leash. Meanwhile, Camerongiles.net, a site eulogizing the career of Cam also surfaced earlier in the week. The page included clips of Cam in his blue lambo in Washington, D.C. - the site of his shooting - the "Funeral Music" video and lists Huey Duey and Louie "Poogidy Pootin" as Dipset band members. Yesterday (February 15) the site posted another video spoofing Cam over his own diss track with a carton image of the rapper looking extra feminine and wearing a "I Miss Jimmy" hat. [Watch It Here]

3. 50 and Irv Gotti grill each other. Has anyone ever wondered what would happen if 50 Cent and Irv Gotti were to be in the same room? Nothing! That's the answer. According to the New York Post's Page 6, the two Queens moguls bumped into one another at Universal Music Chairman Doug Morris' Grammy viewing party at Los Angeles' Palm restaurant. But no blows were exchanged, not even a word. Just some good old fashion ice grilling. "It was like the Cold War," a New York Post "spy" reported. Cold War? What a geek! Fif reportedly won the "stare down" as the nerd put it.

"Irv started bad-mouthing 50 Cent, saying he was going to outsell him and that 50 was nothing. Irv even went so far as to say he was going to be the next president of Universal. It all got back to 50 - and other executives at Universal - and no one is happy with him right now. Especially 50," the insider told the Post. On the other hand, Jerry Lefcourt, Irv's attorney, asserted that, "He has never said anything about 50 - it's just somebody bringing up old stuff."

4. Bill O'Reilly stabs at Luda, claims "rap destroyed music." In case some of you missed it, Ludacris shouted out Bill O'Reilly and Oprah Winfrey when picking up two of his Grammys this past weekend. Good old Bill apparently didn't appreciate the love and took it as an opportunity to take more shots at the Ludameister. After reporting on Luda winning a Grammy for Best Rap Album, O'Reilly immediately questioned his win, pointing out lyrics from "Slap," a stand out track on Release Therapy in which the ATL rapper mentions "slapping a *****" and killing his boss. Ehhhhh, it was hypothetical, Bill. "Do you think there's a liberal, secular, progressive culture in the music industry that makes it easy for these people to prosper?" Bill asked Nathan Davis, a Philadelphia journalist. "These people?" "People don't understand a guy like Ludacris saying the N word 50 times in a song and saying he wants to kill his boss in the song," he continued. "They don't understand why that merits a Grammy award. Why does it?" Constipated ass Williams also pleaded that the N word will be used as long as albums that feature it prominently get awarded. "I really admired Motown, the Temptations, the Four Tops, Earth, Wind & Fire...but now, I think that this rap stuff has destroyed music, because this is what is honored," Bill commented. "This is what is being pushed onto the consumer. It's a fragmented audience now. It's not what it used to be." Eeehhhhhhh! [Watch the clip here]

http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10922

already been posted the other day my friend.

dint know bout the luda news tho, so thanks for that.
    D!M-SHADY
    RIP PROOF

Comment

What a geek! Fif reportedly won the "stare down" as the nerd put it.
      lol

Comment

Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

^ niiice

Comment

since we're talkin about irv...does the inc still have a home at def jam?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Glenedelstein  
            Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM
            0 responses