Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-19-07 - Young Buck Calls Truce With Lil Wayne

Young Buck Calls Truce With Lil Wayne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said that after three years on the bench, he's coming back hard especially in the South. "It's the big payback sh-- for me," he said. "I appreciate the fans patiently waiting. That's why I worked so hard on making this another classic album. ... I got respect for them all T.I., [Lil] Wayne, all of them but at this point, I'm hungry for real. Between me, Wayne and T.I., we got the most anticipated albums [coming out of the South this year]. I'm trying to bust both their asses, but in a friendly way. Cause them is my n---as."

What? It's no secret that Buck is tight with Tip and Young Jeezy, who he calls his "brothers," but Weezy F? Just a few months ago, Buck was on the radio airwaves saying that he wanted to declare war on Weezy and his pa, Baby. He also clowned the two Cash Money Millionaires for kissing on the lips as a way of greeting each other.

"At the end of the day, I never said none of that sh-- behind beef," Buck clarified about his thoughts on Wayne and Baby's kissing. "It was the truth. I said it, it wasn't to create beef. I said it, but I had a chance to run into Wayne. I had a chance to see what was his take on the situation. He wasn't paying it no attention. He explained to me the meaning for [him and Baby's greeting], whatever that was, it is what it is. I ain't got no problem with nobody that ain't got no problem with me. ... We had a chance to speak about it, and it wasn't really nothing."

In fact, Buck said he's not jumping into any beefs as of right now. "I'm out in these streets for real," he said. "I'm affiliated with it, without having the illegal sh-- with it. I can't indulge myself in the so called beef situations because my sh-- is so real out here. Two weeks ago, I got pulled over. [There were] Feds and everything! They said my license was suspended. They get me down [to the police station] and want to question me about homicides. ... So at this point right now, I'm not f---ing with none of this rap beef. I'm trying to keep my head above water."

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/mixtape_monday/021907/

like Mano already said..No need to re-post whats already been posted..
    Dallas Cowboys

Derty PuDge

Los Angeles Lakers

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Wes_Belvy, 12-10-2008, 09:43 AM
    10 responses
    0 likes