5/30-50 Cent Denies Setting Mansion On Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/30-50 Cent Denies Setting Mansion On Fire

50 Cent didn’t do it. Following Shaniqua Tompkins’ allegations that he threatened to kill her, Fif issued a statement through his attorney, Brett Kimmel.

“Any suggestion that Mr. Jackson had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive,” the statement reads.

As previously reported, Fif’s Long Island mansion was set ablaze this morning. Tompkins and Fif’s 10-year-old son, Marquise, escaped the fire and were sent to the hospital. Fif and Tompkins are currently in litigation regarding the house. The Queens rapper attempted to boot Tompkins out of the house last month unless she agreed to pay $4,500 per month in rent. TMZ cameras recently captured the former couple arguing near the house. TMZ also caught up with Tompkins as she returned to the ravaged home earlier today.

“I think he would,” Tompkins told snapped when asked if Fif was capable of torching the house. “He’s obsessed. If he can’t have me, no one can. He’s obsessed. He said he was gonna have someone come kill me and watch he does. And that’s exactly what he did.” –Carl Chery
    http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=21879

His son was in that house - 'nuff said.

My Top 5 Personal Favorite Rappers:

1. Slug (of Atmosphere)
    2. Eminem
    3. Brother Ali
    4. Ludacris
    5. The Streets (Mike Skinner)

Comment

oh, i was expecting him to say he DID do it lol! thanks for the update

Comment

Hmmm.......

disputes about the mansion and

he threatens to kill her and

we KNOW if 50 can't have something, he hates it (lil' kim turned him down for a date cos she had a man and he waged war with her, basically, AND she said she WOULD HAVE SAID YES if she didn't have a man!!)

And suddenly the house in dispute is in ashes.......

Hmmmmm................

And as she said, he didn't even call to check up on his son, and his lawyer didn't deny that allegation?

Hmmmm..................

Peace
        Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
        Would you let the system
        make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Originally posted by Essanai View Post
          His son was in that house - 'nuff said.
          Hey people kill their wives and children all the time. What kind of people? Jealous, possessive, can't lose type people. The kind of people who wouldn't even call and check up on their son immediately before having their lawyer issue a statement........

Hmmmmm............

I don't know 50 personally, so I don't know if he'd kill his son (or if whoever he sent knew his son was in there), but motive, opportunity, ABSOLUTE DISREGARD FOR OTHERS, god complex, I don't know. It looks fishy.
          Would you let the system

Comment

Rainstorm, why are you posting this shit? its obvious he's not going to burn his own house down with his son and his mother inside. He won't even openly diss his son's mother on a record ffs. More likely its one of her enemies or one of the guys that has allegedly been staying there or maybe even one of 50s enemies.

Get your head right.

Comment

setting your own home on fire seems too reckless for a business oriented guy like 50...

Comment

Ur probably right. Notice I didn't go so far as to say I think he did it. The only thing I find odd is his not calling to talk to his son.......if I found out my son was in a burning house, I can't imagine calling my lawyer and saying I didn't do it before calling my son. And I can't imagine saying I didn't do it and not saying that I've been trying to reach my son (in case moms is lying). Seems odd.

Not saying that's proof he did it, just saying hmmmmmmmmm......................

And I'm still saying that. I'll wait for the facts. Stars have done FAR more outrageous shit out the blue like this, so hmmmmmmmm.................

But let's hope you're right. Mind you, if he did do it, and went to jail, hip hop could breathe again maybe, but that's another rant altogether. Let's hope he didn't do it.

Peace
                Would you let the system

Comment

another possibility is that she or her new husband/boyfriend had something to do with it (if she knew she wasn't going to be able to legally keep the house, that is.) they could have plotted it and made sure everyone was ready to get out of the house safely before starting it as a means of revenge/anger

not saying it's true, that's just another possibility.

it could have been alot of things, but I doubt 50 would pay somebody to set his house on fire. we shall seeeee
                  Last edited by Sleep; 05-31-2008, 01:45 AM.
                  I’m here, I’m present, I’m suffering

@gracihas

Comment

Fine fine fine. I'm just trying to get him out the boardroom and blocking people's shit. But fine. He probably is too smart to do something this stupid............
                    Would you let the system

Comment

Originally posted by Rainstorm View Post
                      Mind you, if he did do it, and went to jail, hip hop could breathe again maybe, but that's another rant altogether.
                      Come on man, 50 ain't killin hip hop, he's the only one keeping it in the headlines. I know you're a Saigon fan and they have beef? but seriously the digital age is whats killing hip hop.

Comment

^ he's not kiling hip hop but he surely ain't helping it either, his last album flopped and he really's getting too cocky.
                        http://soundclick.com/tashkar18 - FREE AND EXCLUSIVE BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by EmineMan View Post
                          ^ he's not kiling hip hop but he surely ain't helping it either, his last album flopped and he really's getting too cocky.
                          Actually I think he is helping hip hop because he's keeping it in the headlines and selling records for the genre. The guys that aren't helping hip hop are the guys that aren't moving units. His last album went platinum.

People mistake his insecurity for cockiness and it leads to hate, I understand that.

Comment

Skimmed the title real quick n thought it read, "50 Cent Dies Setting Mansion On Fire"
                            ima do me.

Comment

Why would he burn down his own house that a court ordered she had to move out of? She was supposed to move in a few weeks and was only allowed to stay thru the end of the school year.

He told her if she wanted to stay past that she would have to pay him rent like she would anyone else or go buy her own house. It aint like shes broke homegirl was gettin 25k a month and now about 7k a month. If you can't buy a house on that somethings wrong with you forreal.

It makes absolutely NO sense for 50 to burn that house down.. its HIS, the judge gave it back to him and ordered her out. His SON was in the house at the time. 50 is not that stupid that he'd burn down his own house with his kid in it weeks from taking court ordered possession of it back.

That chick was windmilling and trying to stick it to him while getting some sympathy in the court of public opinion and trying to turn the press on him and make him look like a dick head in a media shit storm.

My moneys on the bitch in the kitchen with a lighter and some gasoline.
                              Last edited by midwestwitch; 05-30-2008, 05:34 PM.
                              Originally posted by Dirty F
                              99% of the time I'm as clueless as everyone else.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                              1 response