HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[6/11] 50 Cent Excited By Blood On The Sand; Video Game Music, Love-Interest Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [6/11] 50 Cent Excited By Blood On The Sand; Video Game Music, Love-Interest Revealed

Fif and G-Unit will contribute 19 exclusive tracks to the game, with Swizz Beatz providing an additional score

NEW YORK ó Not one demonstration or interview about 50 Cent's new video game has gone by without a developer mentioning that "50 Cent: Blood on the Sand" is going to be better than the last one.

It's important for the game's creators to separate the new game, a high-score-focused action adventure set in the Middle East, from from "Bulletproof," the high-selling but critically bashed first 50 game. They wanted the press and gamers to know the difference. And they hoped ó big time ó that 50 would too.

"I was in fear that he wouldn't be pleased," game producer Aaron Blean said during a demonstration of "Blood on the Sand" on Tuesday. He said that 50 was shown a version of the game several weeks ago. "He watched it at least three times and was really excited," Blean said. "He recognized the game was looking better than the first one."

50 has told MTV News that he has high hopes, and the people around him seem to be rallying. Blean mentioned that Tony Yayo, who is one of three G-Unit members who fight at 50's side in the game, recently remarked that "Blood on the Sand" is "looking as good as 'Gears of War.' "

Since the last update, the developers can now talk about music plans for the game. And how about a love interest?

For music, Blean revealed that 50 and G-Unit are contributing 19 exclusive tracks to the game, all featuring Fif. The game is also in the process of being scored by Swizz Beatz. "He'd provided us with over an hour's worth of score already," Blean said. The developers send Swizz footage of the game, and he puts together the tracks.

Blean didn't reveal too much about the love interest, but she's apparently a fictional character with a twist that 50 thought up: "His idea was to not just have a female character be a love interest, but someone he would lose trust in." She didn't appear in the demo Blean showed MTV News, but it sounds like she will play a prominent role in the game, starting out as an agent of 50's enemies.

What Blean showed of the game was similar to what we glimpsed in April. A heavily armed 50 Cent is on a quest for payback in the Middle East, trying to reclaim some valuables that were stolen from him. The game is technically a third-person shooter, and it's designed to play up gaming's arcade roots. Everything 50 successfully shoots generates points that get tallied into a score. Trickier shots and nastier kills net more points. Players can purchase and arm 50 with a selection of taunts that, if delivered at the right time, will increase point values even more. (We didn't hear any taunts that we could print here without violating MTV's language standards.)

The game will have more than 20 levels and is designed for a second player to drop in and out, assisting the main player as a G-Unit ally. "50 Cent: Blood on the Sand" is developed by Swordfish Studios. It's slated for release this fall on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Check out the Multiplayer blog, updated daily, for even more gaming coverage.

Source
    Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Sounds interesting..I don't like 3rd person shooters though
    ^This poster was winning before Charlie Sheen.

Brain-Damaged 2 Fuck

I Am Me MentalMentality

Premo the Ghost - 018Productions
    twitter: @MrPremo

www.skrillagorillas.com
    www.40glocc.com

Comment

he looks like a monster in that pic

Comment

50 Cent is on a quest for payback in the Middle East, trying to reclaim some valuables that were stolen from him
        all this over a fuckin chain snatching in Africa, get over it fif...you got it back, no need to make a game of it god... lol
        i got 99 problems, and one this dumb kid,
        mcvikar man, all his songs shit,
        how you gossiping, you need friends bitch,
        i'd rather co-sign midwestwitch,

Comment

^ lol

Comment

I feel sorry for 50's kid...the only video games he probably buys him are bulletproof and this one when it comes out

Comment

trailer looks dope...lol i hope the controls are better than bulletproof

Comment

ahaha....the game ends whhen u get 50's chain back in the angolan jungle

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kw13 View Post
                      all this over a fuckin chain snatching in Africa, get over it fif...you got it back, no need to make a game of it god... lol
                      You know what I like about 50 Cent? He's able to make substantial profit by using all the criticism his enemies level against him to his advantage. Cam'Ron tried to disrespect 50 by calling him "Curtis", so he turned around and put "Curtis" billboards all over New York City to promote an album with the same name; an album that would eventually go triple platinum. The Game tried to destroy 50 Cent with the G-Unot campaign, so what did 50 do? He purchased the trademark and became sole owner of that phrase. Ironically, Game has the 50 Cent owned "G-Unot" phrased tattooed on his hand.

Fat Joe tried to use the Angola chain-snatching incident to dismiss 50's credibility, so he responded by making a video game that incorporates that controversy into its storyline. And you can rest assured that video game will sell millions to his fan base.

While most rappers respond with the generic "Fuck you, pussy. I'm a gangster" bullshit in their battles, 50 Cent simply makes another million dollars to shove in the face of his enemies.

He's arguably the best battle rapper ever. I mean, think about it. What can you say to a man that can take every single one of your insults and use them to make even more money for himself?

He's a genius. A tired rapper, but a genius nonetheless.

"Living is easy with eyes closed.."

Comment

Is there any line of business 50 hasnt entered,he seems hell bent on becoming a billionaire.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E5Ka...e=channel_page
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6hG7...e=channel_page

Comment

Originally posted by Van Dyke View Post
                          You know what I like about 50 Cent? He's able to make substantial profit by using all the criticism his enemies level against him to his advantage. Cam'Ron tried to disrespect 50 by calling him "Curtis", so he turned around and put "Curtis" billboards all over New York City to promote an album with the same name; an album that would eventually go triple platinum. The Game tried to destroy 50 Cent with the G-Unot campaign, so what did 50 do? He purchased the trademark and became sole owner of that phrase. Ironically, Game has the 50 Cent owned "G-Unot" phrased tattooed on his hand.
                          Fat Joe tried to use the Angola chain-snatching incident to dismiss 50's credibility, so he responded by making a video game that incorporates that controversy into its storyline. And you can rest assured that video game will sell millions to his fan base.
                          While most rappers respond with the generic "Fuck you, pussy. I'm a gangster" bullshit in their battles, 50 Cent simply makes another million dollars to shove in the face of his enemies.
                          He's arguably the best battle rapper ever. I mean, think about it. What can you say to a man that can take every single one of your insults and use them to make even more money for himself?

Can't forget about the "Elephant in the sand" mixtape either
                          Iím here, Iím present, Iím suffering

@gracihas

Comment

Originally posted by Van Dyke View Post
                            Real talk duke. I wouldn't say he's the best battle rapper, maybe beef rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestSwing View Post
                              I feel sorry for 50's kid...the only video games he probably buys him are bulletproof and this one when it comes out
                              lol so the million dollar kid owns 1 video game?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM
                              5 responses