• Shawtee
    replied
    lmao. I was being sarcastic, dumbass.

Leave a comment:

• MidwestSwing
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawtee View Post
    Good post.
    Funny, because that's exactly what I said dyke.

Leave a comment:

• Rainstorm
    replied
    Y'all leave Midwest alone and stop calling him racist. He loves blacks and whites equally, he just has tourettes syndrome and can't stop his sudden racist spasms. The lack of reason and logic in his posts should have given that away......

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Shawtee
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin Newman View Post
    me, as a republican, i don't like mccain, and will almost certainly not vote for him...it's between either not voting, or voting for obama, as far as i'm concerned...anyways, i mean i don't like the guy, but this has nothing to do with mccain whatsoever. i really don't see the point in posting this....
    Good post.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Newman
    replied
    me, as a republican, i don't like mccain, and will almost certainly not vote for him...it's between either not voting, or voting for obama, as far as i'm concerned...anyways, i mean i don't like the guy, but this has nothing to do with mccain whatsoever. i really don't see the point in posting this....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    conmad is just unfunny

Leave a comment:

• C-J-Buck
    replied
    Rape is just suprise sex...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^^hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• MidwestSwing
    replied
    shawtee when you want to meet up and suck me off

Leave a comment:

• Shawtee
    replied
    Originally posted by MidwestSwing View Post
    That is not racist, for multiple reasons as I've already pointed out:

Most, not all, sexual assaults in the U.S. are from African Americans(based on the data link I provided; official statistics), hence it's not surprising.

The other context clue here, since you're obviously poor at getting it, is he probably had some criminal sexual fantasy. Now, tell me where I've ever said all black people have criminal sexual fantasy or all black people want to have sex with a white woman? You must have been incorrectly guessing I was implying something.

Ah, the official "Teenie faggots for Obama dickriding club" has came back, still upset about the recent ownings they've received.
    Dude, you are the biggest racist on this board. You just need to own up to that and move on. Well, either that or go kill yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Jasko
    replied
    http://www.jedreport.com/2008/06/mccain-answers.html

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tad218 View Post
    Keep up the good work Wes
    How? All he is doing is mistitling shit and giving people the wrong impression... oh btw did i mention if you were trying to smear McCain your doing at the wrong place, most of these idiotic conspiracy theorist america haters aint even old enough to vote

btw Barack is shit and wont change shit...

Leave a comment:

• eminemryan
    replied
    And tell me what Democrats have gotten done in 2 years of congress? The tax rebate? Great, $600 is nice but if you actually have half of a brain you would save it away, which isn't what congress intended with it.

Are gas prices lower then before? Are the troops home? Are there steps being done about global warming? If you say yes to these then please show me they are a direct result of any bills Congress has put forth.
    You realize with a Republican President, a Democratic Congress can't pass anything they vote in favor for. The President can veto anything he wants.

Also because the U.S. is a FREE market, meaning open, congress can't stop gas prices from going up and down. Oil futures have DOUBLE since last year which is a significant change. Congress can look into price gouging but most likely won't. With a Republican Oil Man President he's not going to stop his money from coming.

That is not racist, for multiple reasons as I've already pointed out:

Most, not all, sexual assaults in the U.S. are from African Americans(based on the data link I provided; official statistics), hence it's not surprising.

The other context clue here, since you're obviously poor at getting it, is he probably had some criminal sexual fantasy. Now, tell me where I've ever said all black people have criminal sexual fantasy or all black people want to have sex with a white woman? You must have been incorrectly guessing I was implying something.
    You want to provide those statistics or just talk about it? Link it up or shut up.

Leave a comment:

• WPG
    replied
    ^Wait...Ive received "recent ownings??" Can you provide a statistical link>

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Ppanduss, 09-02-2021, 02:59 PM
4 responses