X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kon
    replied
    Originally posted by mrwax View Post
    tupac = june 16. mrwax = june 17.... happy 21st me:-)
    Shit, happy 21st man..I have my 21st coming up in less than 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Originally posted by denby View Post
    13!!!!
    hes alive!!
    Lol, maybe it's just cuz I used to be into all those alive theories before I realized how stupid they were, but I thought that was REALLY funny.

Leave a comment:

• denby
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny_cheese View Post
    happy birthday
    RIP
    theres something wrong with this post...

yeah your dead but happy birthday nonetheless

Leave a comment:

• johnny_cheese
    replied
    happy birthday
    RIP

Leave a comment:

• ThankMeLater
    replied
    i happen to share the same birthday as pac hehe

Leave a comment:

• Ifbbita
    replied
    Originally posted by HitmanforHire View Post
    are you serious? he has always produced good music in a consistent manner. on death row during his first album, he produced music that crossed over and was more marketable, however, he still kept making tracks on multiple topics. The legend of 2Pac started with his good tracks from I Get Around, to Brenda's Got A Baby, and with him going to court for the 'rape' case... the camera spitting incident, the getting shot 5 times, the being in prison while MATW was released, and his album being the number one album in the country while tracks like Dear Mama made us 'feel' him on a totally different level. and later joining Death Row. If anything, MATW was a prelude to his Thug Life lifestyle on Death Row. He was the most controversial rapper as far as what he's done and said. Joining Death Row only enhanced his 'thug life' image. It made him be 'THE Rapper' on the west. The Vegas incident only made him a martyr amongst rappers that spoke out against the government, and that represented the streets. HE is Legend status. Not just amongst rap, but amonst music. He is Bob Marley status. Elvis status. He is bigger than rap. He is the reason, people were buying mixtapes on the corner... Makavelis 1 through 20. He is the last of the consistent rappers. Everything he dropped had him in it, and we just happened to love him and everything he's done. Nobody can ever compare to Pac. Not even come in at a distant second place.

quoted for emphasis

Leave a comment:

• Ifbbita
    replied
    Originally posted by V4D3R View Post
    Tupac > Lil Wayne
    Thank you Captain Obvious, even Lil Wayne admitted Pac/Makaveli is the greatest ever

Tupac > Jesus

lol at people even mentioning Jay Z in the same breath, in the same hour as Makaveli. He tried to beef with 2pac and Pac barely even acknowledged that piece of shit...

"Jay Z, die too"

BIG and Eminem? Seriously? ...no....just no

I think he got even better after he got out of jail

Leave a comment:

• denby
    replied
    Originally posted by mrwax View Post
    13!!!!

hes alive!!

Leave a comment:

• mrwax
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d12oh0lic
    replied
    Happy Birthday Tupac..

rip

Leave a comment:

• HitmanforHire
    replied
    Originally posted by WPG204 View Post
    Pac up through MATW > * > Pac after he got out of jail
    are you serious? he has always produced good music in a consistent manner. on death row during his first album, he produced music that crossed over and was more marketable, however, he still kept making tracks on multiple topics. The legend of 2Pac started with his good tracks from I Get Around, to Brenda's Got A Baby, and with him going to court for the 'rape' case... the camera spitting incident, the getting shot 5 times, the being in prison while MATW was released, and his album being the number one album in the country while tracks like Dear Mama made us 'feel' him on a totally different level. and later joining Death Row. If anything, MATW was a prelude to his Thug Life lifestyle on Death Row. He was the most controversial rapper as far as what he's done and said. Joining Death Row only enhanced his 'thug life' image. It made him be 'THE Rapper' on the west. The Vegas incident only made him a martyr amongst rappers that spoke out against the government, and that represented the streets. HE is Legend status. Not just amongst rap, but amonst music. He is Bob Marley status. Elvis status. He is bigger than rap. He is the reason, people were buying mixtapes on the corner... Makavelis 1 through 20. He is the last of the consistent rappers. Everything he dropped had him in it, and we just happened to love him and everything he's done. Nobody can ever compare to Pac. Not even come in at a distant second place.
    Last edited by HitmanforHire; 06-17-2008, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ml2niceguy
    replied
    happy birthday pac! rip

Leave a comment:

• ruff
    replied
    Jimmy The Head and DjuKa are

Leave a comment:

• Anarchy
    replied
    Originally posted by On The Shelf View Post
    Jay >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BIG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> * >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tupac

true story

Leave a comment:

• Oil Man
    replied
    Originally posted by AK View Post
    yall know he dead right
    FUCK an i mailed him a present

Leave a comment:

• SolderingCowbell
    replied
    Originally posted by WPG204 View Post
    Pac up through MATW > * > Pac after he got out of jail
    So true. I didn't like how Suge changed him and his disposition. Seemed nearly polar. All Eyez On Me is still a bangin' party album though.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post OruellKreesbe  
Started by hyuioascceio, Today, 01:31 AM
0 responses