June 20th: Cops chase a UFO over Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 20th: Cops chase a UFO over Cardiff

STUNNED police gave chase to a UFO after it attacked their helicopter near a military base.

The mystery aircraft zoomed straight at the chopper as the three-man cop crew prepared to land.

The pilot banked sharply to avoid being hit, then launched into a high-speed pursuit. But he was forced to give up the chase as the helicopter’s fuel ran low – and the UFO escaped.

'Unusual' ... where incident took place

All three crew described the object as “flying saucer-shaped” and circled by flashing lights. They reported it to senior officers, who passed on the report to Britain’s UFO investigators.

The incident happened as the helicopter was returning to the MoD’s St Athan base near Cardiff, where it is stationed.

The chopper was at 500ft and waiting to land when the crew saw the UFO speeding towards them from below.

Advertisement

A source said: “It closed in at great speed, aiming straight at the helicopter.

“The chopper had to swerve sharply to avoid being hit. The guys said if they’d stayed where they were, they’d be dead – it would’ve been a direct hit.

“They are convinced it was a UFO. It sounds far-fetched, but they know what they saw.

“These guys are hardened professionals and know people will take the mickey, but they are certain they saw a UFO.”

The source added: “After the near-collision they decided to follow it to find out what the hell it was. They belted across the Bristol Channel in pursuit, but it was too quick. They got to the North Devon coast and had to turn back because they were running low on fuel.”

The chopper is crammed with hi-tech cameras and surveillance gear, but the UFO somehow avoided being caught on film.

Strangely, the crew could not see the craft with night-vision goggles – but all said it was “clearly visible” to the naked eye on the night of June 7.

South Wales Police said last night: “We can confirm the Air Support Unit sighted an unusual aircraft. This was reported to the relevant authorities for their investigation.”

The MoD, which usually investigates UFO sightings, said: “We’ve heard nothing about this. But it is certainly not advisable for police helicopters to go chasing what they think are UFOs.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1315843.ece

wow

Comment

man o man ... thats like half hour away from where i live ... the fuck is goin on??? i dont usually believe these type of stories, but this seems true :S *hides underneath bed * lol
      Motherf*ck a 50 Cent + a John Cena!

"Then I thought deep about giving up the money, what I need to do is kick the b*tch in the tummy!" - Ice Cube, You Can't Fade Me

Comment

Area 51 is behind it.
        H-a-m-m-y
        The Space

Comment

holy shit they are attacking us now
          http://www.myspace.com/ferociousproductions

slit your Guttural, like a butter roll
          blood will flood a pool, fuck your slut, nut in her hole..

Comment

rofls, aliens dont like the british either.

Comment

Originally posted by HumidFreak View Post
              yeah.
              I'm so far ahead of my time
              I'm about to start another life
              Look behind you, I'm about to pass you twice

- Jay-z

Comment

Dont Aliens go for cows? Nowt but sheep in wales.

Oh and LOL at the Sun, i hate that tabloid.
                D!M-SHADY
                RIP PROOF

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen, especially in the case of UFOs.
                  LastFM

Comment

If that's in England, there is a LOOONG history of sightings at US bases in England for some reason. I don't think a direct flight path is an attack, especially as fast as these objects usually fly. They could be in your path one second and halfway across the sky in another, so I really don't think that's an attack. In fact, as technologically superior as these things seem to be, I'd think if they attacked, the helicopter would have gone down with certainty.

Anyone who wants outstanding video footage of UFOs needs to youtube "evidence the case for nasa ufos". It's long (11 parts), with a lot of scientific explanation and verification BUT the footage! shows very clear footage that NASA has taken in space of several UFOs (i mean scores and scores, not 4 or 5) close to earth. In this case, NASA is filming it, so they're not quacks. Worth the watch.

Peace
                    Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                    Would you let the system
                    make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

thanks for the youtube selection man that was some really interesting shit. repped
                      you don't know the technique so don't tell lies, i'll shoot your mom in the back an fuck the bullet wound until she dies

Comment

lmao @.. We kno we saw an UFO

ya no shit u saw a unidentified flying object, that aint the question.. its do u think there from another planet
                        I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Comment

crazy

Comment

on some Independence Day shit lol....u'd think the military or someone would be aware of an unknown aircraft entering our atmosphere tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Chacrateazey View Post
                              thanks for the youtube selection man that was some really interesting shit. repped
                              Crazy huh? Craziest thing is that this guy went back and forth with NASA scientists who were trying to convince him it's anything BUT UFOs. They claimed space debris, garbage from the shuttle, even microscopic dust distorted to look large and far away.

He countered with the FACT that the objects were 200 miles away because they are flying BEHIND the tether from the space station which they KNOW was 200 miles away (and based on their size compared to the tether, they are at least a mile or two across in diameter). If the objects are flying BEHIND it, they must be AT LEAST 200 miles away, so it's not garbage or dust or debris, cos they wouldn't be that big from 200 miles away.

That discussion proves that NASA acknowledges filming these videos. They're NOT fakes. Also proves NASA has no explanations to give us as to what those are, and their explanations are obvious bullshit. Finally , proves that NASA is totally aware that space looks VERY different and FAR MORE ALIVE than the photos and videos that they clean and show to the public. The obvious question is, if NASA KNOWS that space is often CROWDED with unidentified things, EVEN IF IT WAS DUST, why would they NEVER publish these photos?? What are they covering up?

If you're interested in that type of stuff, youtube "disclosure project". It's made up of over 450 top ranking military and civilian (top secret) personnel who have had direct contact with either UFOs, "aliens", or both. These are usually TOP clearance guys, guys who had (verifiably, from their military records) higher clearance than the president of the US. Guys who did a million psyche evaluations to get that clearance, and guys who were entrusted with the nuclear security of our planet. Literally, some of these guys are guys who had their finger on the trigger of nukes. They are as tested as possible and they are not quacks and kooks. Their military records speak for themselves. They have as stable minds as is possible to have in humans. At least that's what their tests have said.

And yet 450 of them testified to congress, the american press club, presidents, cia chiefs, fbi, secret service, etc., etc., that they KNOW, not believe, but KNOW certain things about "alien" technology or "aliens" themselves, and that it has long been covered up by their respective agencies.

That stuff is mind blowing cos it's not 5 or 10 guys claiming this. It's 450 top ranking officers who have track records to check.

Peace
                              Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                              Would you let the system
                              make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein