June 20 - Man Who Defaced Tupac Statue Explains His Actions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 20 - Man Who Defaced Tupac Statue Explains His Actions

Kenneth Anthony Wilson, the man charged with defacing Tupac Shakur’s memorial statue in Stone Mountain, GA last October, has released a manifesto explaining his actions.

Wilson, who refers to himself as a “writer,” “artist,” and “Supa-hero,” claims the defacement was “my way of declaring an intellectual and artistic war against the gangsta rap community.”

“Yes I defaced that statue of Tupac Shakur because the center is a cancer on the community,” Wilson said in a statement. “For we reap what we sow…Tupac Shakur is no messiah, that’s why when he stuck his dumbass on his album cover and claimed he was not disrespecting Jesus Christ, God crucified his evil ass before the album came out.”

Wilson justified his actions through his belief that Tupac and his mother Afeni Shakur are misleading the youth through Tupac’s image and message.

“Tupac Shakur is not only a rapist and murderer of his own people, his center of the arts is in the business of molesting the young minds of our youths into believing that Thug Life is the American Dream,” Wilson exclaimed. “Since Afeni Shakur insists on lying to the youth at her center that her son is the Messiah and he died for the sake of them…So she resurrects a statue of Tupac Shakur dressed as a reverend with the Holy Bible in his right hand… Death Row Records did not destroy Tupac Shakur; smoking crack when he was in her womb did! Tupac Shakur was not only weak he was a complete fool who never for one minute practiced what he preached.”

Despite admitting he defaced the statue and showing no remorse, Wilson revealed that he plans to argue in the court of law that the damage was justified on moral grounds.

“I have every intention of proving in a court of law not only the hypocrisy of the Tupac Shakur center, but also its immorality, injustice, and illegality,” Wilson fumed. Wilson’s trial date has not been determined.

The 43-year-old male was apprehended on October 22, 2007 for defacing Tupac’s statue with handbills of threats against the center, other rappers, and record labels.

Initially considered a hate crime, these charges were dropped due to Wilson being black and there being no racial motivation in the threats.

Afeni Shakur could not be reached for comment at press time.

SOURCE
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

hang him.

Comment

guys a joke, an doesnt even understand tupac's message(s) worth shit

lmao!!!

"molesting the young minds of our youths"
      I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

Comment

haha he said molest
        Black gloves, automatics and snubs, a car full of thugs somebody gonna die tonight..

Some Hennessy, Vodka 100 proof, bottle of Jin & Juice somebody gonna die tonight..

Comment

straight to the house of pain i say

Comment

if he was white itd definately be called racist, gay

Comment

“Tupac Shakur is not only a rapist and murderer of his own people, his center of the arts is in the business of molesting the young minds of our youths into believing that Thug Life is the American Dream,” Wilson exclaimed.
              This guy obviously has no idea what Thug Life means or what it truly stands for..sad thing is most people don't know what tupac meant by it..
              MIDWEST
              MINDSET

Comment

while he has a right to his opinion

it still doesnt change the fact that he sounds like a dumbass because he is totally ignoring the fact that tupac brought the people reality rap bringing the cold harsh truths out in the open

hang this disrespectful prick by the balls i say because his opinion doesnt give him the right to piss on the memory of someone whos had more impact in this world even 12 years after his death then this guy ever had in his 40 or 50 year life
                ~BORICUA~

Comment

Originally posted by the_omen View Post
                  This guy obviously has no idea what Thug Life means or what it truly stands for..sad thing is most people don't know what tupac meant by it..
                  explain to me what he meant by it
                  OH HAI!

Comment

Hmm I enjoy Tupac's music BUT I don't think he was quite the martyr he's portrayed to be.

Comment

molesting minds? lol

Comment

Oh come on, hang him by his balls??? He didn't rape a child or anything!! He defaced public property! AND he's black! Have a conversation with him, charge him with defacing public property, maybe even a restraining order from approaching the center again. But c'mon, considering the things going on in the world, treating him like he's some kind of mega-criminal is insane!! Mob rule is always crazy, but c'mon.....he didn't do that much.

Furthermore, while I like Pac's music and a lot of his message, it's not totally untrue that he was not always playing with a full deck, as many of our heros and leaders aren't. That's what makes them different. If he were playing with a full deck at all times, he might have considered twice before shooting those two racist cops. So I'm glad he didn't always think his actions and thought through.

But that said, I can understand not EVERYONE is going to agree. To each their opinion. Why do I even care what happens to this dude, when there are cops out there arresting teenagers for weed and crack possession and giving them criminal records? Or BET's out there making black people look worse than the clan ever could. Or jails are being run by corporations, rapists are being let out on the street, molesters are winning lotteries and priests are ravaging young children, the planet is dying, I mean c'mon!

This dude fucking didn't like a statue. Statues can be rebuilt. It didn't even look like Pac, even if he totally demolished it, maybe he'd be doing us a favour, maybe they'd rebuild it better.

It ain't that big, really.

Peace
                        Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                        Would you let the system
                        make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

he has a right to his opinion but it's wrong and retarded. making personal disses towards a dead guy and his mother is stupid. he also contradicts himself. he blames 2pac but then says it was afeni's fault for smoking crack. make up ur mind u confused motha fucka. i love how pac has such an effect on peeps though. thats power

Comment

this guy needs a taser to the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Rainstorm View Post
                              Oh come on, hang him by his balls??? He didn't rape a child or anything!! He defaced public property! AND he's black! Have a conversation with him, charge him with defacing public property, maybe even a restraining order from approaching the center again. But c'mon, considering the things going on in the world, treating him like he's some kind of mega-criminal is insane!! Mob rule is always crazy, but c'mon.....he didn't do that much.
                              Furthermore, while I like Pac's music and a lot of his message, it's not totally untrue that he was not always playing with a full deck, as many of our heros and leaders aren't. That's what makes them different. If he were playing with a full deck at all times, he might have considered twice before shooting those two racist cops. So I'm glad he didn't always think his actions and thought through.
                              But that said, I can understand not EVERYONE is going to agree. To each their opinion. Why do I even care what happens to this dude, when there are cops out there arresting teenagers for weed and crack possession and giving them criminal records? Or BET's out there making black people look worse than the clan ever could. Or jails are being run by corporations, rapists are being let out on the street, molesters are winning lotteries and priests are ravaging young children, the planet is dying, I mean c'mon!
                              This dude fucking didn't like a statue. Statues can be rebuilt. It didn't even look like Pac, even if he totally demolished it, maybe he'd be doing us a favour, maybe they'd rebuild it better.
                              It ain't that big, really.
                              Peace
                              yes i said hang him by the balls

its about respect and this dude disrespected and basically wipes his ass with the memory of tupac shakur and what he stood for

tupac was no angel by any stretch of the imagination but he had a message and his message was the world is fucked up and its dark but dont let it stop you from being who you are and being loud and proud and not sugar coat shit

thats what he meant by thug life people expect 'thugs' (not someone who robs a bank) to lose but there still in your face and you cant shut them up

respect is what this is about and i believe disrespectful actions should be delt with harshly so a lesson is learned
                              ~BORICUA~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM