Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetic187
    replied
    nas tends to diss everyone he once rapped with....

Leave a comment:

• HIP JOINT
    replied
    Nas is 5ft 8 and Kobe is 6ft 6, Kobe should just deck him already

Leave a comment:

• tredor73
    replied
    gotta side with shaq, anyone remeber in 2000 when kobe tried to release his album? the songs were h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e!

Leave a comment:

• Malaki
    replied
    Shaq is suppost to be soo good, but has always needed a kobe or wade to win nething

so fuck shaq
    and im a huge nas fan, but for him to say that is jus pretty stupid

Leave a comment:

• boiOAmayne
    replied
    lol wutever. nobodys perfect...nas, shaq, and kobe are all legends in their own right but they all have character flaws so i dont see how u can hate on any of them without hating the other

Leave a comment:

• Rainstorm
    replied
    I just thought that Kobe's implicating Shaq into his getting caught date-raping girls in their ass, was such a low blow, such a spineless, haterish thing to do, that no matter how much hate he gets, he can't say anybody else went as far as he did, going to the media and telling them about his private dealings with women as a married man. Why would he bring up Shaq's name?? I don't think the hate for Kobe is about basketball or rings or champoinships. I think it's character. He's a whiny snitch. Why the shock that a lot of people don't respect that shit? Should we??? Rings ain't gonna change that. That's his character....

Peace

Leave a comment:

• D.M.X
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMan View Post
    listen his song heroes

Dope ass song, but it doesn't explain why?

Leave a comment:

• True Sinister
    replied

Nas spends so much time dissing celebrities and black leaders and shit but he aint have nothing for actual rappers that are in a postion to say anything back

Leave a comment:

• wack_rhymes
    replied
    Originally posted by d-blockprovider View Post
    You must believe everything ESPN tells you huh...first off Jerry Buss chose Kobe over Shaq due to the fact of Shaq wanting like 5 more million a year and Buss saw the decline in shaq when he just stopped working out...Kobe may have been one of the reasons to shaq leaving but that is because Buss knew Kobe was the better and younger player to keep....The reason Kobe was upset during the summer , was the fact that Kobe has been promised a team if he took the heat for the reason shaq got traded, and the front office did not do anything to accomodate Kobe for three straight years...All Kobe want's to do is win, Kobe is the only player that has 3 rings and no one seems to take note of that...you think Shaq would of won those 3 in a row without Kobe?...thats why its called a team
    awesome post....but then this comes next

Originally posted by Luis T.I. View Post
    Lmfao at madski11z getting mad anytime somebody takes a swipe at his role model. Fuck Kobe.
    the envy for Kobe is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Mizfit_Monstar
    replied
    ^ word nas is indeed acting like his former title cover. Um can one of you white kids remind me what that title cover was?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i like nas, but kobe should just whoop nas ass already... dude keeps talking about him when its none of his business...

Leave a comment:

• Luis T.I.
    replied
    Lmfao at madski11z getting mad anytime somebody takes a swipe at his role model. Fuck Kobe.

Leave a comment:

• d-blockprovider
    replied
    Originally posted by SammyTheBull View Post
    He's a whiny bitch who instead of keeping a winning formula working, forced Shaq out of LA because of pure selfishness. He put the spotlight and fame before team, and that makes him a dick. The shit he pulled about wanting to be traded last summer was so childish, I don't believe the bullshit about him being Mr. Model Teammate suddenly.
    I do feel somewhat sorry for him, he never got to mature as a person. He lacked in social skills as a young adult and then the money and fame made him a recluse more or less. I don't think he raped the girl, but it's pretty easy to see how he might have pulled some fucked up shit once she showed signs of interest.

You must believe everything ESPN tells you huh...first off Jerry Buss chose Kobe over Shaq due to the fact of Shaq wanting like 5 more million a year and Buss saw the decline in shaq when he just stopped working out...Kobe may have been one of the reasons to shaq leaving but that is because Buss knew Kobe was the better and younger player to keep....The reason Kobe was upset during the summer , was the fact that Kobe has been promised a team if he took the heat for the reason shaq got traded, and the front office did not do anything to accomodate Kobe for three straight years...All Kobe want's to do is win, Kobe is the only player that has 3 rings and no one seems to take note of that...you think Shaq would of won those 3 in a row without Kobe?...thats why its called a team

Leave a comment:

• Cosmic Ca$h
    replied
    Originally posted by Derty PuDge View Post
    nas needs to shut the fuck up and finish his damn cd.

Leave a comment:

• Inst1gat0r
    replied
    Originally posted by shindoa` View Post
    maybe we should be asking nas what shaqs ass taste like
    lol

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post