HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aight, Why Do We Have So Many Bullshitters On Here About The Damn Royce Album?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrackHeadEd
    replied
    i know its on mirc, but can someone give me easy instructions, step by step on how to use it? cuz im not familiar w/ the mirc shit

i downloaded mirc and for all i know i cant even connect it says lol..........so someone help me out here

Leave a comment:

• evil-webby
    replied
    Re: Aight, Why Do We Have So Many Bullshitters On Here About The Damn Royce Album?!?!?!?!

Originally posted by KrackHeadEd
    WHY THE HELL IS EVERYBODY BULLSHITTIN ABOUT THIS ALBUM, NOBODY ON HERE GOT IT CUZ IF U DID YOU WOULD OF POSTED A LINK, EVERYBODY IS JUSS BULLSHITTIN TO SEE WHO GOT IT CUZ EVERYBODY WANTS IT, YA KNOW WHY? CUZ ROYCE MURDERED HIS OWN HOMEBOY AND NOBODY CAN FACE IT...............SO DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR N POST A FUCKIN LINK TO THIS SHIT ALREADY..........KRUNKTOWN GOT IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IN........MAYBE YA'LL CAN TRY IT
    lol some one wants the cd......lol if u want it that bad check the sig
    then check my ass. then kiss it bitch haha

Leave a comment:

• Cryptic
    replied
    i like the gta 3 songs on it

Leave a comment:

• fumi24
    replied
    imo opinion build and destroy is lots lots better than d12 mixtape
    and yeah its on mirc, even on different channels...hail mary, thats what everyone is bullshitting about and noone has it..i wouldnt even know how to put up a link for a 2cd-album..just use mirc..its really simple

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Mikey
    replied

.. i got it from m ... its wack as hell .. typical comign from royce ... all the new tracks suck (might not be new to royce fans but new to me) ... that RJD2 remix of boom is trash .. only thing it has is some older songs that i cant deny that arnt hot .. but i already had them.

Leave a comment:

• sniper
    replied
    its out dumbfuck, try using IRC for once, and there was a link b4, but it was fucked up...and its 177mb

Leave a comment:

• Aight, Why Do We Have So Many Bullshitters On Here About The Damn Royce Album?!?!?!?!

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYBODY BULLSHITTIN ABOUT THIS ALBUM, NOBODY ON HERE GOT IT CUZ IF U DID YOU WOULD OF POSTED A LINK, EVERYBODY IS JUSS BULLSHITTIN TO SEE WHO GOT IT CUZ EVERYBODY WANTS IT, YA KNOW WHY? CUZ ROYCE MURDERED HIS OWN HOMEBOY AND NOBODY CAN FACE IT...............SO DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR N POST A FUCKIN LINK TO THIS SHIT ALREADY..........KRUNKTOWN GOT IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IN........MAYBE YA'LL CAN TRY IT

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 09:42 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post FrankCobalt  
Started by jopsccsa, Today, 09:38 AM
0 responses