• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CutthroatCourier
    replied
    Originally posted by BANK$ View Post
    Exactly.
    LMAO @ these conspiracy theorists acting like we're the idiots for believing the reason the two towers fell was because two giant airliners slammed into them....on LIVE TV....
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Se664bLPP3c
    Even Bill Maher, who hates Bush more than anyone can't stomach this nonsense...
    I love what you stated here

edit: if you believe the "gov't" did it and 9/11 was an inside job, why are you still living in the great U.S. of A?

I hate talking politics or religion because both just lead to fights...that is why believe what you will think what you will...I'm not judging anyone or calling anyone names.
    Last edited by CutthroatCourier; 07-07-2008, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Slyk
    replied
    ^rep this man.

...(i gotta spread)

Leave a comment:

• Rainstorm
    replied
    Originally posted by Dublo7 View Post
    The government couldn't cover up something as small as Watergate. They couldn't cover up a man breaking into a building.

How the FUCK could they cover up something as huge as 9/11?
    They can’t. Just look at the responses here alone. Clearly, about 10% of the YOUNG folk on this board believe the gov’t story. More than half of NYC said they felt that FEMA and the gov’t were lying about what happened on 911. Believers may be more vocal (news and public press treat the official explanation as fact), but they aren’t more populous.

Simply, to believe that WTC7 fell by fire is to believe that fire alone on a few floors can bring down a steel skyscraper, even though it has never happened in history.

Common sense says that with ALL the fires that happen in skyscrapers each year, it would be near impossible for engineers to only now find out that you can demolish a modern steel structure building in identical fashion to a controlled demolition with FIRE ALONE!

Like I’ve always said, we can now dismantle the whole demolitions industry! From now on, just light a few fires on a few floors, and hours later POOF, your building will fall into its footprint......

And no disrespect to any particular person, but the people who believe in this magic are the ones calling us skeptics crazy!!

I would think that an adult being told that basic fire on a few floors for a few hours can MELT THE STEEL STRUCTURE OF A REINFORCED, FIRE-PROOFED BUILDING would immediately counter with “come again??”

In fact, if it were US and NOT the media touting this fairy tale, we’d be being called idiots!!! Only because political forces like FOX, CNN and MIT are backing this up, people are acting like it’s not childish prattle. Common sense, physics, chemistry, experience, history ALL say this is absolutely impossible. Who says it is possible? The nightly news and their politician friends.

Right.

Reminds me of the story where Nasrudin is looking for his wedding ring in the front lawn and his neighbour offers to help. He says “you lost it out here, huh?” to which Nasrudin replies “No, I lost it in the kitchen”. So his neighbour replies “so why are you looking outside here?” to which Nasrudin confesses “The light is better out here”.

In other words, y’all are believing what sits most COMFORTABLY with you (the “gov’t” wouldn’t kill 3000 of its own citizens for a war – despite what Pearl Harbour showed us). But in order to look where you’d PREFER, what’s comfortable (looking in your front lawn because you LIKE the light), you have to ignore any FACTS of the situation (the ring is lost in the kitchen and no matter the light, it won’t be found outside on the front lawn).

In order to believe the news and MIT, you either have to know nothing about science, or pretend you know nothing about science. If you know just a little bit at all (such as the fact that fire-proof steel buildings don’t collapse from fire or that planes don’t fly through 8 foot wide holes in pentagons) then the official explanation really doesn’t matter any more than if the gov’t and MIT told me that “the vicious snowshoe hare hunts and kills lions”. It is just gibberish, basically because it can’t be proven (whereas we CAN prove that steel buildings don’t fall to fire, much less in controlled demolitions).

Once you accept that lies are being peddled, then as someone above pointed out, where do you think these lies stop?? And by the way, it’s not the gov’t that’s lying. It’s SEGMENTS of the gov’t and SEGMENTS of the scientific community. The rest of the believers aren’t liars more than anyone on this board who believes these outlets of information. So it’s really a small group of knowing liars plus a bunch of very very ignorant and gullible people who don’t want to even CONTEMPLATE the level that the conspirators are willing to go to.

I’ll close with a word from J Edgar Hoover (director of the FBI during cointel and the Kennedy assassinations; a cross dresser who knew a LOT about conspiracy!!):

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

This was said waaaay back in the day. Even THEN it was too monstrous to believe. How large has it grown by now???!?!? Y’all believe media while I believe my mind and judgment.

Peace

Leave a comment:

• bryck
    replied
    all bullshit

Leave a comment:

• Mizfit_Monstar
    replied
    ^They didn't we all know what happened you're the one fighting it. This was made to pacify people like you.

Leave a comment:

• Dublo7
    replied
    The government couldn't cover up something as small as Watergate. They couldn't cover up a man breaking into a building.

How the FUCK could they cover up something as huge as 9/11?

Leave a comment:

• ~C~W~B~
    replied
    How did the fire start in the first place? Even if it did burn down one side of the building is gonna come down before the other. This is the reason y i cant believe anyone would join the army and fight for this country. They will kill 3000 people and try to cover it up on live tv by cutting out the station for 5 seconds. And u think they give a shit about your ass... Thats y u never trust anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Mizfit_Monstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil Baby View Post
    1st they say a plane blew the pentagon up,when clearly a plane would never have fit into the hole and there was no plane debris.Then they feed Americans this shit what were yall at re electing this administration???
    Americans are either gullable,stupid or the election was rigged the 2nd time aswell.

We didn't re-elect the administration. Kerry just gave his presidency term up to bush. Bush lost the electoral vote by a hell of a lot. He wasn't supposed to be President again.

Leave a comment:

• Vos
    replied
    Originally posted by Dublo7 View Post
    Yeah, it's common sense and entirely logical to think that the government killed 3000 of its own people by flying planes into a bunch of buildings.

You're a special kind of moron.
    Exactly.

LMAO @ these conspiracy theorists acting like we're the idiots for believing the reason the two towers fell was because two giant airliners slammed into them....on LIVE TV....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Se664bLPP3c

Even Bill Maher, who hates Bush more than anyone can't stomach this nonsense...
    Last edited by Vos; 07-06-2008, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Ho daddy SWO
    replied
    Originally posted by franc34 View Post
    who gives a shit anymore?

lol,

ya i started reading then i realized i didn't give a shit.

Leave a comment:

• Slyk
    replied
    ^?? either i'm missing something, or ur an idiot.

this article is talking about one of the buildings that DIDN'T get a plane flown into it.

what oil are you talkin bout there?

Leave a comment:

• Mistah Ripstah
    replied
    Originally posted by Rome24 View Post
    only building in the world to collapse by a fire.. what are the odds
    When their is so much oil that can bend metal from the inferno... hmm..

of course it is going to collapse.

Leave a comment:

• Essanai
    replied
    Originally posted by Tone Riggz View Post
    on that day, i fell asleep with the TV on and what woke me up was Tower 7's collapse...
    That's so metaphorical I think I just came....

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Bush knocked down the towers!!1!

Leave a comment:

• Eyerone
    replied
    i thought larry silverstein already explained to the world that tower 7 was pulled due to a fire. pulled as in controlled demolition. as in somehow they managed to have explosives ready in this building just incase such an event.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by euikhgfgasw, Today, 01:01 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post euikhgfgasw  
Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:56 AM