HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 15 - The Game To Replace Mack 10 In Westside Connection Comeback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • July 15 - The Game To Replace Mack 10 In Westside Connection Comeback

    Early this afternoon, anonymous sources close to the Westside Connection camp revealed that Ice Cube [click to read] has revealed to his inner-circle that famed trio Westside Connection will return after several years of hiatus.

    Although not confirmed by either party, further details said that estranged member Mack 10 [click to read] would be replaced by none other than Compton rapper The Game [click to read]. Both are Blood affiliates in the group, formed in 1995 that featured Crip and Blood members.

    Westside Connection originated on Mack 10's self-titled album on the song "Westside Slaughterhouse." The group would release seminal coastal-war album Bow Down the following year, spawning the hit of the same name and "Gangsters Make The World Go Round." The trio, also including veteran emcee WC, had public feuds with both Common and Cypress Hill.

    After platinum success on their debut, the trio released 2004's Terrorist Threats. The gold-certified disc was quickly followed with the group's disbanding. WC subsequently signed to Ice Cube's Lench Mob Records label. There, he released Guilty By Affiliation. The Game appeared on "West Coast Voodoo" on that album. The Compton rapper also appears, with Cube and WC on Cube's upcoming album Raw Footage on the song "Get Used To It," perhaps an allusion to the upcoming group revival. Ice Cube is also on The Game's L.A.X. album, on the song "State of Emergency."

    HipHopDX will keep you updated on this exclusive.

    SOURCE
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mano View Post
    Early this afternoon, anonymous sources close to the Westside Connection camp revealed that Ice Cube [click to read] has revealed to his inner-circle that famed trio Westside Connection will return after several years of hiatus.
    Although not confirmed by either party, further details said that estranged member Mack 10 [click to read] would be replaced by none other than Compton rapper The Game [click to read]. Both are Blood affiliates in the group, formed in 1995 that featured Crip and Blood members.
    Westside Connection originated on Mack 10's self-titled album on the song "Westside Slaughterhouse." The group would release seminal coastal-war album Bow Down the following year, spawning the hit of the same name and "Gangsters Make The World Go Round." The trio, also including veteran emcee WC, had public feuds with both Common and Cypress Hill.
    After platinum success on their debut, the trio released 2004's Terrorist Threats. The gold-certified disc was quickly followed with the group's disbanding. WC subsequently signed to Ice Cube's Lench Mob Records label. There, he released Guilty By Affiliation. The Game appeared on "West Coast Voodoo" on that album. The Compton rapper also appears, with Cube and WC on Cube's upcoming album Raw Footage on the song "Get Used To It," perhaps an allusion to the upcoming group revival. Ice Cube is also on The Game's L.A.X. album, on the song "State of Emergency."
    HipHopDX will keep you updated on this exclusive.
    SOURCE
    That would be sick. [click to read]
    change must come from within

    Comment


    • #3
      i would love that
      BigRuiz

      Comment


      • #4
        I think i just came
        B.O.S.S.(Beginning Of Something Serious)

        Comment


        • #5
          I aint even a big Game fan but that would be dope.
          Originally posted by CWCooper810
          I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

          Comment


          • #6
            smh





            4 8 15 16 23 42

            Comment


            • #7
              I bet Game wet his pants when Cube called him.


              Cube > < Game
              Learn to show your brothers and sisters more love; even if they might not deserve it.

              Comment


              • #8
                for some reason, i've still got an imgae of The Game still crying from the other day.
                I ain't a desperado I'm desperate to hit the lotto and meet a model who can put a smile on my face like Mcdonalds

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    damn thats dope

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why you talkin loud? what you talkin bout?

                      Sounds good
                      Starring at the world through my rearview

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HIP JOINT View Post
                        for some reason, i've still got an imgae of The Game still crying from the other day.
                        lol
                        Originally posted by CWCooper810
                        I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This could be awesome.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Game can't replace Mack 10... but nice to see WC returning.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i love Game but if theres no Mack 10 there shouldnt be a group at all. at least name the group something else.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:39 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:28 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 10:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by basketballeven, Today, 09:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Slyk, 07-14-2008, 12:28 PM
                              1 response
                              26 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jesi
                              by jesi
                               
                              Working...
                              X