HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z To Be Honored

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jay-Z To Be Honored

    www.limpbizkiteminemrule.freewebspace.com


    Jay-Z will be honored along with Jive Records President Barry Weiss tomorrow, April 2.

    The two mogul's will be honored by the Foundation For Ethnic Understanding at the home of songwriter Denise Rich.

    The award comes for promoting diversity in the workplace. The Foundation For Ethnic Understanding is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to strengthening ethnic communities.

    Past award winners include Def Jam's Kevin Liles, Andre Harrell, Antonio "L.A." Reid, former MCA President Danny Goldberg and others.

    BIG PROOF R.I.P 1973-2006
    NATE DOGG R.I.P 1969 - 2011
    Gone But Never Forgotten


    LLMENTAL4PELLAS - Acapellas & Instrumentals & More! REGISTER NOW!

  • #2
    Props for the news... Jay deserves it, he gets props from me... HOLLA
    Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

    Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

    Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
    Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

    Originally posted by yummyangel
    topdogg--dude youre hott
    Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
    President: hawtlilchick27
    Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
    #1 fan: Sierra69
    #2 fan: x-press
    Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

    Comment


    • #3
      well said topdoggkyle

      BIG PROOF R.I.P 1973-2006
      NATE DOGG R.I.P 1969 - 2011
      Gone But Never Forgotten


      LLMENTAL4PELLAS - Acapellas & Instrumentals & More! REGISTER NOW!

      Comment


      • #4
        Stop postin all this shitty news no one care about and for real why does yo shit have limp bizkit on it fuck roc and jay-z.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pugz
          Stop postin all this shitty news no one care about and for real why does yo shit have limp bizkit on it fuck roc and jay-z.
          I care about it pussy. Jay is one of the greats.. have respect faggot. Ignorant folks *shakes head*... HOLLA
          Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

          Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

          Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
          Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

          Originally posted by yummyangel
          topdogg--dude youre hott
          Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
          President: hawtlilchick27
          Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
          #1 fan: Sierra69
          #2 fan: x-press
          Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

          Comment


          • #6
            "Jay-Z will be honored along with Jive Records President Barry Weiss tomorrow, April 2. "

            Posted April 8th, 2003

            One Week Late As Usual........KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU FAG
            Its Like Cube Said "Life Ain't Nothin, But Bitches and Money"

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't tell me to HOLLA i don't care about jay z or old fucking news, if you care about it so much you wouldn't be respectin this dudes week late posts all the time, I don't care what you think is but to me he is just a fat lipped ****** who sells out on rap.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Jay-Z To Be Honored

                Originally posted by 03SLIMSHADYNO1
                www.limpbizkiteminemrule.freewebspace.com


                Jay-Z will be honored along with Jive Records President Barry Weiss tomorrow, April 2.

                The two mogul's will be honored by the Foundation For Ethnic Understanding at the home of songwriter Denise Rich.

                The award comes for promoting diversity in the workplace. The Foundation For Ethnic Understanding is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to strengthening ethnic communities.

                Past award winners include Def Jam's Kevin Liles, Andre Harrell, Antonio "L.A." Reid, former MCA President Danny Goldberg and others.

                This shit is getting out of hand. The mods need to ban this muthafucker from the board.

                Comment


                • #9
                  there's no real reason to ban 03SLIMSHADYNO1, but he's still gay as fuck

                  Comment

                  Post ad widget 300x250

                  Collapse

                  LATEST POSTS

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Deborahlanker  
                  Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Bookman
                  by Bookman
                   
                  Started by tgedawjklhf, Today, 03:52 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post tgedawjklhf  
                  Started by Therk1978, Today, 02:40 AM
                  0 responses
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Therk1978  
                  Started by basketballeven, 01-19-2021, 06:49 AM
                  7 responses
                  20 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Madeline  
                  Started by nalalabscbdsale, Yesterday, 11:33 PM
                  0 responses
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post nalalabscbdsale  
                  Started by nalalabscbdsale, Yesterday, 11:32 PM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post nalalabscbdsale  
                  Started by LakiU9, Yesterday, 01:54 PM
                  1 response
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Joedan
                  by Joedan
                   
                  Started by igberlyonnel, Yesterday, 04:06 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post igberlyonnel  
                  Started by Upied1974, Yesterday, 02:33 AM
                  0 responses
                  6 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Upied1974  
                  Working...
                  X