HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug 15: DJ Vlad Files $4 Million Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Over Ozone Awards Beatdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 15: DJ Vlad Files $4 Million Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Over Ozone Awards Beatdown

DJ Vlad filed a $4 million dollar lawsuit against Rick Ross in Federal Court in New York on Friday (August 15), claiming that the Miami MC orchestrated a "brutal attack" on Vlad (born Vlad Lyubovny) at the Ozone Awards in Houston last Sunday.

According to a press release from Vlad's attorney, Brian Caplan, the assault and battery lawsuit against Ross (born William Leonard Roberts II) alleges that "Rick Ross orchestrated a brutal attack upon DJ Vlad, carried out at his direction by his accomplices, in retribution for media coverage of Rick Ross' prior life as a correctional officer."

Among the injuries alleged to have been suffered by Vlad in the attack are seven stitches below one of his eyes, three facial fractures, a corneal abrasion and possible permanent nerve damage. The suit is seeking $2 million in compensatory damages and $2 million in punitive damages.

Vlad's YouTube channel, VladTV, recently featured an interview with the Clipse in which they discussed the controversy over recent claims about Ross' alleged former life as a corrections officer, which Ross has denied. It also linked to a widely distributed interview with incarcerated drug dealer "Freeway" Ricky Ross whose name the rapper appropriated as a stage identity in which Ricky Ross makes light of the MC; the link to the that interview has since been removed.

Prior to the altercation, which was reportedly caught on videotape by a number of bystanders, Vlad told MTV News that he had reached out to Ross in order to calm the brewing beef between their camps.

A spokesperson for Ross had no comment on the suit at press time. Further details on the suit were expected later on Friday.

SOURCE
    Originally posted by midwestwitch
    If I were to find out it was you would be responsible for a teenage boy losing every ounce of a social life, cell phone, gaming consoles etc until he graduated high school and left for college.

i wanna see VIDEO!!!

if someone fucked up my career i would of done the same maybe worse

Comment

lmao dudes mad he got snuffed
      LastFM

Comment

yup^
        Originally posted by JustP1ayin
        If you aren't using a clancey beat, you aren't doing it right
        SOUNDCLICK

Comment

rick cawpppp seems like the mad one

Comment

what a fucking snitch.. going to the government and shit.. settle it in the streets pussy.
            "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

^ yea... fight rick ross, a man twice your size.. or... sue him and get money... hmm... let me think...
              =W=
              My other aliases:
              On The Shelf
              Masai
              justp1ayin
              TheMan

Comment

Originally posted by raSta rOb View Post
                what a fucking snitch.. going to the government and shit.. settle it in the streets pussy.
                Those damages that were listed cost a ton of money to get fixed you moron. Ross should pay for the medical at least.
                It's fat ass hobo looking Ross's fault in the first place for REPEATEDLY lying to multiple people even after he was found out. He is just being ignorant and attacking somebody because of it is as ignorant as it gets.

Comment

i hope vlad wins too haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheWestIsBack View Post
                    ^ yea... fight rick ross, a man twice your size.. or... sue him and get money... hmm... let me think...

OR lose all credibility in the streets and pretty much end your own career.. hm..

Originally posted by RyanP853 View Post
                    Those damages that were listed cost a ton of money to get fixed you moron. Ross should pay for the medical at least.
                    It's fat ass hobo looking Ross's fault in the first place for REPEATEDLY lying to multiple people even after he was found out. He is just being ignorant and attacking somebody because of it is as ignorant as it gets.
                    He's a famous DJ with plenty of money to pay his own medical expenses for running his mouth with no entourage behind him to back him up.
                    Last edited by Rob; 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM.
                    "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

OR lose all credibility in the streets and pretty much end your own career.. hm..
                      He is a white DJ, he isnt suppose to be a fucking gangster, he wins in the end..he didnt snitch ross and all them put it out that they beat him up so it was already known hes just getting his money out of it.

quit fronting like u woulda fought rick ross and his camp if u were(which u prolly are) some little white guy
                      you can thank me now...

Comment

^

hahahahahah spot on. spot on!

Comment

How is that spot on? Lol, it doesn't fucking matter what color his skin is.. He is a mixtape DJ and mixtapes are bootlegged in the street hence his primary audience not being white. Watch how fast this guy will fall off the face of the earth and you will never hear from him again, thus making him lose more money from having his career single handedly ended than gaining a couple million by suing Rick Ross.

Comment

How is that spot on? Lol, it doesn't fucking matter what color his skin is.. He is a mixtape DJ and mixtapes are bootlegged in the street hence his primary audience not being white. Watch how fast this guy will fall off the face of the earth and you will never hear from him again, thus making him lose more money from having his career single handedly ended than gaining a couple million by suing Rick Ross.
                            DJ Vlad aint a millionaire. He will prolly get more money from this lawsuit than he will make in his entire career DJing and puttin out mixtapes.
                            Originally posted by CWCooper810
                            I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

Comment

Alright I was being a bit harsh but dude is pretty much fucked either way.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 03-14-2021, 09:03 PM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heridan
                              by Heridan

Started by Deborahlanker, 02-13-2021, 08:19 AM