WHo Else Is Tired Of 50 Cent???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHo Else Is Tired Of 50 Cent???

I dont know about you guys but 50 Cent doesnt exist in my eyes anymore......I see Llyod Banks as the leader and 50 and Yayo as the followers.....GRODT has been absent from my cd player for about a month now and Llyod Banks is in......I have to skip 50's verse on "We All Die Someday" everytime I hear it because it just annoys me now, thank god hes the last verse....but 50 has NOTHING to say.....hes soooooo repetitive and has unintelligent lyrics that seemed like he came up with them at the last minute......hes metaphors are weak and hes chorus sing-a-longs are annoying now.........at least from the other Shady artists I can expect at least SOMETHING different everytime I hear them.......I mean 50 is coming out with another album this year right? WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAVE TO SAY????? His next album is going to be a bling bling album now that he is making tons of doe.....Geez you cant put on MTV without 50 hugging on Carson Daly at Spring Break and the other faggot VJ's.........I know Eminem feels he has captured the pot of gold with 50 but soon its going to make Eminem even more of a poppy artist......50 Cent is NOT a gangsta anymore(like he ever was), instead 50 is a gettting too much recognition because hes on the best label....if 50 wasnt on Shady/Aftermath, he would be another bling bling artist....instead go pick up Jeru The Damaja's "THe Wrath of Math" and understand where Im coming from......
    Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

That's right, my brother! 50 has never talked anything that makes one bit sense!
    "You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And if you gotta glass jaw, you should watch ya mouth!" What the fuck does that mean not to mention it is a shit rhyme!?
    FUCK 50 (aka the worst thing to come up because of Eminem sinse Bizarre)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Expect me, *****, like you expect Jesus to come back. Expect me, *****. I'm comin'!"

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

i also like lloyd banks better..we will see if 50 can come up with something original in the future
      djf

Comment

Re: WHo Else Is Tired Of 50 Cent???

Originally posted by copacabana
        I dont know about you guys but 50 Cent doesnt exist in my eyes anymore......I see Llyod Banks as the leader and 50 and Yayo as the followers.....GRODT has been absent from my cd player for about a month now and Llyod Banks is in......I have to skip 50's verse on "We All Die Someday" everytime I hear it because it just annoys me now, thank god hes the last verse....but 50 has NOTHING to say.....hes soooooo repetitive and has unintelligent lyrics that seemed like he came up with them at the last minute......hes metaphors are weak and hes chorus sing-a-longs are annoying now.........at least from the other Shady artists I can expect at least SOMETHING different everytime I hear them.......I mean 50 is coming out with another album this year right? WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAVE TO SAY????? His next album is going to be a bling bling album now that he is making tons of doe.....Geez you cant put on MTV without 50 hugging on Carson Daly at Spring Break and the other faggot VJ's.........I know Eminem feels he has captured the pot of gold with 50 but soon its going to make Eminem even more of a poppy artist......50 Cent is NOT a gangsta anymore(like he ever was), instead 50 is a gettting too much recognition because hes on the best label....if 50 wasnt on Shady/Aftermath, he would be another bling bling artist....instead go pick up Jeru The Damaja's "THe Wrath of Math" and understand where Im coming from......
        i feel u on that too much recognition part , it annoys me 2
        "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

i agree that Lloyd Banks has a great talent, but I wouldn't say that 50 annoys me

Comment

How can you say your not into his shit anymore? If you like GRODT, your waitin to hear his new shit! 50 is hot, Banks is a great lyrists and Yayo is the hype man. Thats how it goes, and thats a fucking hot ass roaster in my book! You can not 50 isn't nice, his shit is simple thats why everyone is on his dick! Simple rhymns and a unique voice, this is why everyone catches on to his shit.
            How many people do you know that just have to sing that part in high all the time - "High as a mothafucker" ? its catchy and his shit is hot right now, so don't deny him that! I gotta say Banks is nice though and I am aticipating his album more than 50's next one, but I really wanna hear a G-Unit compalation album!
            But whatever! There all nice (Don't Hate)!
            GoodGameTV.com

Comment

yea 50 is getting alil annoying but he still is comin out w/ shit right n left so lets see if its any good and if he gets any better...plus Lloyd Banks is nice and much better than 50 hands down
              ...Wack ni99as get PASSED OVER so much they seem j3W!sH...

Comment

Re: Re: WHo Else Is Tired Of 50 Cent???

Originally posted by *Olga17*
                i feel u on that too much recognition part , it annoys me 2
                I think you mean "Repetition"...
                GoodGameTV.com

Comment

I am fuckin tired of 50, especially cause hes whack as fuck
                  Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
                  The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

fuck 50, he's a sell out.. he's used to make real music before now he repeats the same shit over mediocre dre and eminem beats
                    Will Vill
                    One of the best underground MC's I've ever heard... check out the audio

Comment

Originally posted by proet
                      "You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. And if you gotta glass jaw, you should watch ya mouth!" What the fuck does that mean not to mention it is a shit rhyme!?
                      think about it
                      If The Truth Is Told, The Youth Can Grow And Learn To Survive Until They Gain Control, Nobody Says You Have To Be Gangstas, Hoes, Read More, Learn More Change The Globe.

Comment

Hey Slimcorn, we can say that we don't like his shit anymore, cause we never liked his shit even on GRODT! Simple rhymes and that fuckin' voice (chanced 'cause the bullets that went throug his neck) are the reason, why everybody hates that fuck! The reason why everybody's on his dick is that Dre and Em produced his shit, and when I say shit I really mean SHIT! Period and amen!
                        It's just dumb to say anything else and you know it, you just love Em so much that you can't admit that he made a mistake signing 50! Did I get close?
                        "Expect me, *****, like you expect Jesus to come back. Expect me, *****. I'm comin'!"

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

and the hatas crawl out . Just wait till lloyd banks comes out .Then the hatas are going to call for Yayo
                          Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
                          ^this is stupid .

Comment

i'm not tired of 50; i'm tired of people talking about 50...all of these people that caught onto 50 as soon as he signed is more annoying than his CD (which was just ok; average)...he's not saying anything interesting other than cliche NY thug shit, but again, it is the people and the evil MTV that are promoting this cat excessively...i can't watch BET or MTV, or else my brain will shut off from all of this 50 Cent information...

Comment

Lazey Mike, I thought about it. It means that you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you gotta glass jaw, you should watch ya mouth. Oooooookeyyyy?
                              WHAT THE FUCK, DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULDN'T FUCK WITH 50 IF YOU GOTTA GLASS JAW? WELL I CAN'T NAME TOO MANY *****Z WITH A GLASS JAW! CAN YOU, YOU FUCK?
                              Or did you just say that "think about it" cause you can't figure that shit out ya self, bitch! Oh, I just figured it..... 50's so fuckin' dumb that it doesn't mean shit! Why oh why didn't I get it before.
                              Go and fuck with 50 so he would kill you, aight!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rince1985  
                              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM