Jay-Z discusses new cd,Black Book,working with Nas,and a 50 comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z discusses new cd,Black Book,working with Nas,and a 50 comment

In an Interview with Chicago's, Power 92, Jay-Z revealed some details of his upcoming plans. In regards to his next album, "The Black Album", he has once again re-iterated that this will be his final album. Staff members of the Roc have apparently pleaded with him to change his mind, but Jay feels that he has accomplished a lot during his career and wants to move into other areas, most notably, acting. Jay-Z also stated that he will release a book in conjunction with his last album titled, "The Black Book". Jay-Z also confirmed that he is friends with Beyonce Knowles, but didn't really want to touch on the subject too much.

In regards to doing a joint with Nas in the future, Jay-Z didn't count out a Nas/Jay-Z collaboration and stated that he has no bad blood against Nas at all. The pair just don't see eye to eye, but he said never count out a possible collaboration. This could be a step to the pair coming together as during his performance at the London Astoria, Nas switched the intro of his performance of "Ether" from "Fuck Jay-Z" to "Fuck George Bush" and also said something similar to what Jay-Z had said in his recent interview.

He also confirmed that there is no beef with Cam'ron at all seeing that they don't even know each other that well and he also applauds 50 Cent for putting hiphop's street image in the mainstream.
    My President Is Black

That would be nuts
    Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
    ^this is stupid .

Comment

Thanks for the news Lex.

03SLIMSHADYNO1 will report this next tuesday with an attached icture of Jermaine Dupri.

Comment

the industry needs a nas/jay-z collabo

Comment

yea i heard that shit power 92 is like 5 min from my crib its up in indiana in hammond.... we be seein hella people when they rollin up to tha station we saw fifty ja rule nas twista all kinds of cats be up their...but hell yea jay and nas collabo would be tight as hell and a good ending to jays career putting an end to tha beef that their was

Comment

thats hottt... i hope to see that callabo!
            “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

"The Black Album" will be classic if:

1) Uses only Premo, Ski, Kanye West, and Just Blaze (as long as Kanye and Just bring BP1-type production, not BP2-type) on production.

2) No Neptunes PERIOD (they can be good, but not with Jay, especially not after the failure that was BP2), ABSOLUTELY NO Trackmasters (they are what kept BP1 from being classic to me... sure, they used to be good, but they suck now AND recycle all their beats), and NO Timbaland (yes they've been great together in the past, but Tim has given Jay some GARBAGE beats lately, especially on BP2, so he could have the potential album-ruining beat).

3) The muhfucka WRITES HIS SONGS this time instead of doing his usual freestyle thing...
              This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

He has said that he is going to write this album down.

and I agree.....No Neptunes

Comment

what about dre?
                  <EMBED SRC=http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Cheech_And_Chong/dogpoop.wav WIDTH=280 HEIGHT=40 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin mastersound controls=controlpanel autostart=false loop=false>

Comment

Re: Jay-Z discusses new cd,Black Book,working with Nas,and a 50 comment

Originally posted by clearlexus
                    He also confirmed that there is no beef with Cam'ron at all seeing that they don't even know each other that well

Ummm........Nas or Jay? You must be talking about Nas........because um.................yeah......

And I knew that beef between Nas and Jay-Z was fake all along anyways. This just proves it. Jay helped Nas get back into the mainstream, and also helped himself of course. I hate fake beefs in rap.
                    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

nas feat gay-z would suck balls, gay needs tio understand that nas is on a diff level
                      Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Re: Jay-Z discusses new cd,Black Book,working with Nas,and a 50 comment

Originally posted by clearlexus
                        Nas switched the intro of his performance of "Ether" from "Fuck Jay-Z" to "Fuck George Bush" and also said something similar to what Jay-Z had said in his recent interview.
                        LOL
                        Mad props to Nas!

And thanks for the news, clear::
                        WOOOORD FAM

Comment

Originally posted by VexxatuVexx
                          nas feat gay-z would suck balls, gay needs tio understand that nas is on a diff level
                          Shut your mouth, Nas dickrider.
                          This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

Re: Re: Jay-Z discusses new cd,Black Book,working with Nas,and a 50 comment

Originally posted by Four Sev
                            Ummm........Nas or Jay? You must be talking about Nas........because um.................yeah......

And I knew that beef between Nas and Jay-Z was fake all along anyways. This just proves it. Jay helped Nas get back into the mainstream, and also helped himself of course. I hate fake beefs in rap.

could be both.....because there was a lot of speculation when camron got signed,that jay-z did not want him on the label,and didnt want him as vice pres.
                            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by eliteketopills, Today, 06:21 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post eliteketopills