I hate to admit this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to admit this.....

but almost every person here.....STILL not believing sarcazm about shit....needs to be shot me and the kid dont get along most the time neither but I have to back him when it comes to talkin about new shit....because he said hail mary was gonna come....and it came.....shit LONG time ago I remember him posting

soldier
    superman
    and a few other track titles before it was even close to out....

say what u want....kid knows his shit
    And to these N** I'm like Windows 7, you let em tell it they swear they invented you.

I think the issue is they believe he knows about it them,has snippet recordings but dont believe he actually has the whole songs .
    Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
    ^this is stupid .

Comment

he has definitely proven time and time again that he does have access to certain songs/information, but the whole idea of teasing people is pointless...either you have it and share it, or have it and don't share it...teasing people with snippets, sample lyrics is annoying...not that i care, but i've noticed this in many of his threads...

Comment

i got unreleased ruff ryder shit from everyone in the ruff ryder camp in the car do i go and make threads about it????? na cuz shit is pointless..........why fucking be on this forum like a lil girl sayin i got the shit and u dont.......im 21 i dont be dealin with that grammar school shit.....i left that in the early 90s........point is this even if Sarcazm does got shit which i aint doubtin....hes bein a lil fucking kid about it..........no need to make threads goin yeah dawg fa sho motherfucker i told u and dawg dawg yo cuzzo just wait watch cuz im listening to it are you?.......thats some childish shit and its pointless
        My President Is Black

Comment

simple fact is.....YES he knows.......YES he's heard..........NO he doesnt/didnt have the tracks........

if you've had a track for atleast 2 months now tell me why is it that you get the lyrics wrong? "irv gotti got that bacardi all threw his body" and there were other mistakes.........no big deal BUT partial proof that he doesnt own these tracks and I bet you he'll be just like everyone else downloading from links off the board or asking someone to send him the shit. SIMPLE as that.....
          My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

yo truthfully i neva doubted da songs existence but i still say FUCK CAZM cuz he wanna dangle songs ova da boards head like he god or somethin. shit aint dat serious now da song don came out courtesy of kayslay and erry rap fiend on dis board and cazm come back on some bullshit "i told u so" lookin for attention and apologies. well truth be told FUCK CAZM wit a spike dildo cuz i personally aint got time for lil school gurl urinating on themselves because they got an exclusive song. so to cazm: erryone on da board got da song now no thanx to yo punkass now think to urself were u really necessary in this whole process? eitha share it or shove it bitch nobody like u or need u
            CRYSTAL [email protected]
            Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
            *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
            :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

who gives a fuck lol
              Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Comment

^^^ yeh, who does
                MM4

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn
                  yea, wat dirte said, and plus all the cazm dickriders that make threads or post shit like "oh u should thank cazm now, cazm is a god, cazm knows all" are as big as ******s as cazm is. peece
                  since I didnt say any of that bullshit i wont take offense...... I just made this thread to show no matter how childish he is....yall mother fuckers still beg for the shit ....and still get pissed when he right
                  And to these N** I'm like Windows 7, you let em tell it they swear they invented you.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by seonpotter, Today, 03:39 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post seonpotter  
                  Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                  0 responses