HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares how long cazm had the track,The song sucks period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares how long cazm had the track,The song sucks period.

No disrespect to cazm,but the song sucks...i wouldnt even have bragged if i had 4 minutes of eminem flowin like its his first time,50 actually steppin his game up (but still aint that hot),and some cameo of busta....even tho theres some good disses in there....overall..its a trash diss...not to say ja's was better,cus it wasnt,but if cazm had this track since 2002,eminem had to have made it a long ass time ago...and he should have made revisions to it or somethin....cus its not working....but i bet you,alot of eminem fans are gonna come in here,and say "your wrong prominant,your a hater"....but you know what? the only reason yall like the diss,is because eminem is getting at a fellow BIG mainstream artist,and you love to see shit like that....everyone does....
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

id hafta say.....ja's track really aint do shit......

but neither did em's..

he better pull a "the sauce" if he wants to "win".

peace.
    Rhyme & Reason
    Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
    #classreunionmuzik
    Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

agreed very much so.........i just wanna hear Sheets get at ja already.......im anticipatin that shit like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Eminem ft.Sheets, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent - Hail Mary(Remix)

gonna be the shit....lookout for it
      Last edited by Clear; 04-11-2003, 12:26 PM.
      My President Is Black

Comment

it is so wack I don't know if I can take it seriously!

Comment

The diss is ok, Em didnt exactly destroy Ja but poked mad fun at him and 50 threw some hard hits.. Ur right though it aint anything to brag about cept for the fact that Em had the balls to use a Pac beat
          Will Vill
          One of the best underground MC's I've ever heard... check out the audio

Comment

yeah 50's verse was much better BUT he damn near went word for word Tupac on that shit so it wasnt hard to make it hot......someone made a good point about the track itself by saying its just a message BUT still......you dont make a track like this and hold on to it waiting for Ja to open his mouth LIKE THIS SHIT IS HOT...............cause its NOT
            My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

As for a diss joint response to Loose Change, this would be concidered a weak come back, but I hardley doubt that this is the response to Loose Change. Weak diss joint, but as a new song in general, it's phat, something new to bump in the car. Cazm is just a bitch who likes to tease little kids, and he cant rap for shit either.
              Higher Than A Muthafucka

You fuck around I blow your brains on my New York Times
              run home / turn to the Sports section and read yo mind.

Comment

the only explanation for this track is.....that eminem has atleast 2 more coming....and this is the weakest of all of them....if not,then eminem sucks as a rapper now,period.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

hearing the two diss tracks i think ja won this round
                  ...::: Player Hater of the Year :::...

Comment

i agree it sucked
                    Bitch ***** you can neva eva, eva eva
                    Eva eva, eva eva eva eva
                    Get on my level ho (What!)

Comment

lol @ 50 cent logging onto tupac.com/hailmarylyrics & reciting the words as his verse... weak

Comment

He usally leaves it till the second one...I mean it got recorded when Ja said he was gonna take S.R down...So when Ja did make a track Em had this ready then hed write up a second one after the Loose Change one...But yeh its a ok track.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by natures, 11-25-2020, 04:35 AM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post OlmanGrand  
                        Started by LouiseAlvarez, 02-10-2021, 01:04 AM
                        1 response