HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shady Invasion II: Conspiracy Theory(it only gets better)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Invasion II: Conspiracy Theory(it only gets better)

Shady Invasion II: Conspiracy Theory
    On his radio program Thursday night, New York's DJ Kay Slay premiered a new Eminem and 50 Cent freestyle aimed at Ja Rule and Murder Inc. built on the beat from Tupac's "Hail Mary."

At the beginning of the song, 50's manager, Chris Lighty, whom Ja labeled a coward on a freestyle last week (see "Ja Rule Calls 50 'Loose Change,' Disses 'Feminem' And Dr. Dre "), calls out Murder Inc.'s founder. "F--- you, Gotti!" Lighty yells.

"Irv Gotti, too much Bacardi in his body," Em chimes in, using the same flow as Pac used on the original "Hail Mary." "You ain't a killer, you a pu---/ That ecstasy got you all emotional and mushy/ *****es wearing rags in photos/ Ja's word being quoted/ In The Source, stealing Pac's sh-- like he just wrote it."

Em continues his Pac impression on the chorus, rapping, "Come get me/ Muthaf---er, if you want Shady/ If Pac was still here now/ He would never ride with Ja/ Na, na, na, na, na."

Then 50 Cent, who has a song out now with Tupac called "The Realest Killas," comes in. He borrows lyrics and uses the same flow from Makaveli's "Hail Mary" and "Against All Odds." He insinuates that Ja is a closet homosexual, calls Incster Black Child ugly enough to scare kids, and declares Irv Gotti is old and flabby like retired boxing great Larry Holmes.

Slay told listeners that Busta Rhymes was on the third verse, but he didn't play that part, saying people would have to wait for his new mixtape to hear the entire track.

The "official" version of the song, though, does not include Busta, who didn't record with Em and 50, a Shady/Aftermath spokesperson said. The untouched "Hail Mary" freestyle hits the streets Monday on the Shady Records mixtape Invasion Part II: Conspiracy Theory, the sequel to last year's Invasion. Like the Invasion mixtape, Conspiracy Theory was put together by Em's DJ, Green Lantern.

According to the crew, more disses are on the way, including a track called "Haile's Revenge" that features Em's daughter, Haile Jade, in the background and Slim Shady and D12 on the mic.

That track is said to be a response to Ja's lines of "Em, you claim your mother's a crackhead/ And Kim's a known slut/ So what Haile's gonna be when she grows up?"

There's also a G-Unit and 50 Cent collaboration called "Bump Heads," and not too be left out of the fray is incarcerated G-Unit member Tony Yayo. He has a freestyle aimed at the Inc. To make the mixtape, he called in from prison and rapped over the phone.

Conspiracy Theory won't be all disses and bad blood, though. New tunes from the G-Unit, plus "Make It to 8 Mile," one of the first tracks from Obie Trice's debut LP, will also be included.

For a full-length feature on mixtape culture and the role of mixtapes in making a rapper's career, check out "Mixtapes: The Other Music Industry."

BUT WAIT THERE's MORE – we also heard that Lil Mo and 50 have a song dissing Ja where they remake Ice Cube’s Amerikkka’s most wanted. There is a Busta dis floating around too. What is REALLY good?

in addition to this over at the okayplayer boards ?uestlove is confirming that hes heard an entire album of Eminem disses going at murder INC that he described as "Best of Both Worlds done right". All I can take this to mean is that its an entire Eminem and 50 album.

the following's taken from sohh.com:

According to sources close to the Aftermath/Shady camp, there is an entire mixtape in the works that features Em, 50, D12, Dr. Dre, Obie Trice and others that will respond to disses that crew has been receiving from Murder Inc, Benzino & The Source, Royce Da 5'9", Pacewon and others to be highlighted on the mixtape. Although an official release date has not been announced, a source told SOHH.com
    Last edited by Wes_Belvy; 04-11-2003, 03:20 PM.

thanx
    hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

Comment

Dogg if thats tru imma take sum drugs, knock myself out til monday and bump that shit--thanx 4 tha info

Comment

great Eminem brings hailie into it.........why dont Ja go get his daughter and they can both battle it out

this hip hop beef is corny now
        My President Is Black

Comment

We have to fuckin wait till monday!!!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Fuck
          Higher Than A Muthafucka

You fuck around I blow your brains on my New York Times
          run home / turn to the Sports section and read yo mind.

Comment

or just have a haile/ ja battle go down
            hes most hated most def, but hes most def one of the most def wit exception of Mos Def, correction hes most def one of the most with depth, but most slept, cause he prolly went over most heads"

Comment

MONDAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              Got it cumming together like Siamese prostitutes

Comment

I thought Ja brought her into this

Comment

Originally posted by /-\narchy
                  I thought Ja brought her into this

i meant bringing her in as far as being on a track......that shit is corny
                  My President Is Black

Comment

lol @ hailie
                    ILL HAVE HER DOWN LOADS QUICKER THAN BROADBAND

Comment

God you people who are getting upset over having to wait until Monday to hear some MUSIC are losers.
                      This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

Originally posted by clearlexus
                        i meant bringing her in as far as being on a track......that shit is corny
                        Yeh I know I was just bein an ass...Yeh but itll b interestin u must admit...

Comment

"i would never try to make her a star..and eat off her"

Now I don't wanna hit no woman, but this chick's got it comin', someone better get this bitch, before she gets kicked in the stomach
                          and she's pregnant, buts she's eggin' me on, beggin' me to throw her off the steps of this porch
                          my only weapon is force and I don't wanna resort to any violence of any sort. But what's she shovin' me for?
                          Doesn't she love me no more? Wasn't she huggin' me four minutes ago at the door?
                          Man, I'm this close to goin' toe-to-toe with this whore. What would you do if she was tellin' you she wants a divorce?

Comment

thanks bro......... lookin forward to that new G.L. Mixtape

Comment

nice!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:45 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming