HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people who believe cazm has the hail mary track.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the people who believe cazm has the hail mary track.

ok.....once again,no disrespect to the man himself...but :

Cazm says "eminem changed two lines" in the hail mary track,saying its different from the one he got....

that is sensible....but the problem is....the two lines,are mediocre lines...they arent shit in the diss...and they arent relevant to anything period....so why would eminem take time out of his day,to change two measily little lines??

My notion is....(and i know everyone has done this)....whenever you hear something for the first time,your brain tries to process it the best it can.....therefore....lets get into it :

lets say a new eminem track leaked,and you are the first person to recieve it, and here was the lyrics to it : (example)

"My pen and paper cause a chain reaction,to get your brain relaxin....a zany actin maniac in action"

do you Honestly think you would be able to remember (the FIRST time) that line word from word,and tell someone else the line?? NO,because its your first time hearing it,and it takes a couple of listens to remember any famous rappers line....cazm said he had the track since 2002....and i remember in one of his threads,he said "ummm i cant remember,and i dont feel like listenin to the track again"......if u had a track that u thought was good months before it was to be released,would u listen to it alot?? i think so.

now what i think,is nate gets the tracks from eminem....and gets on the phone with sarcazm....and lets cazm hear part or all of it...and cazm either records the phone conversation,or just listens...doesnt matter which one...the point im getting at,is if cazm is hearing it thru nate,all he can do,is write down lyrics,or try and memorize it the best he can.....and notice that everytime he has posted info on this board....there has been no audio clip,or no video clip....which makes me believe,nate just tells him what his brother is doing....example : cleaning out my closet video,cazm told us there was gonna be a church scene,and a burial scene....nate can EASILY,go to the video shoot with his brother,watch it,come back home,and tell cazm.

come on people....put two and two together....
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Whored.
    Got it cumming together like Siamese prostitutes

Comment

Originally posted by Ben-zero
      Whored.

Comment

i'll reply for Sarcazm the exact way we know he will

Chris you just keep ridin my dick son.....keep on man u a nerd dawg

get off my dick cuzzo fa real........hold on while i turn up my stereo and listen to my Canibus and Death Row disses fa sho

Ya'll NERDS MAN.......hahahahahaaha im out gonna go listen these songs again that i had since 2002 NERDS
        My President Is Black

Comment

irv gotti....too much baccardi in his body....COME WIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          Screamin Compton but you can't return, you aint heard?
          Brothers pissed cuz you switched and escaped to the burbs

Comment

Exactly what I wanted to say but I dont have the time

Comment

cazm been gettin whored was dis thread necessary. good point tho but sarcazm is seen as a senseless school gurl by everybody wit more den 100 posts anyway
              CRYSTAL [email protected]
              Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
              *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
              :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

another comment : I did ask cazm for the hail mary song last night...and now he thinks im one of those people that say "cazm send me the song" and when he doesnt,i try and expose him....nope,thats not the case,i just thought about this,and decided to express my opinion about it..im still cool with ole boy,but he thinks im mad at him cus he aint send me the track...lol i dont even want the track now that i heard it....its garbage.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

shit he proved how he gets access to the tracks with them phone snippets hahahahah sarcazmmmmmmmmm fo' shoooooo

"irv gotti....too much baccardi in his body....COME WIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Looks like someone FINALLY got the track as well.........Now why would you download the radio edit when you've had the cd quailty since '02?????
                  My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Re: To all the people who believe cazm has the hail mary track.

Originally posted by Prominant
                    there has been no audio clip,or no video clip....which makes me believe,nate just tells him what his brother is doing
                    shit...who posted obie trice snippets that STILL aint leaked....oh wait those was phone calls too right? I'm done explaing myself.....do what you do...I aint got shit chris....peace out

Comment

Re: Re: To all the people who believe cazm has the hail mary track.

Originally posted by Sarcazm
                      shit...who posted obie trice snippets that STILL aint leaked....oh wait those was phone calls too right? I'm done explaing myself.....do what you do...I aint got shit chris....peace out

the song is already out "cuzzo" so shut us up.....make us look stupid.......prove us wrong.....post a clip of just the begining of the track on up to Eminem's verse....in CD QUALITY.....as you have said you have.......that shouldnt be to hard......I mean you do have it dont you? You know with the "irv gotti got that bacardi all "threw" his body" line right?????
                      My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

This is about Hail Mary and not Obie Trice.
                        Got it cumming together like Siamese prostitutes

Comment

fuck cazm if we're all nerd then get the fuck off the boards jesus christ you act like u got some fucking exclusive and want people to suck your dick for it stop postin news no one fuckin likes ur dumb honkey ass anyway

Comment

Re: Re: To all the people who believe cazm has the hail mary track.

Originally posted by Sarcazm
                            u really think ima give you props for an obie trice snippet?

lol matter fact,dont even answer that man.....just the name obie trice itself can answer it.

Comment

chris...you made 2 threads now...dont let them warp you...dont let them get to your brain mahn...

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by kylehenry, Today, 12:55 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kylehenry  
                              Started by Monret, 04-16-2021, 07:38 AM