Wow, some MTV people actually got shit right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, some MTV people actually got shit right

these MTV posters look like they got their shit right alot more than some peeps on here:

50 Cent's idea to sell the rights to his life story just makes me lose all respect for him (see "50 Cent Looking To Sell His Life Story"). His life story is nothing new in the hip-hop world and has been beaten to death by numerous movies and books, but the biggest shame lies in the hypocritical actions of 50 Cent. He chastises Ja Rule for being a "Wanksta" and then turns around and is trying to make money off the troubles he's gone through. Who is he to beef with Ja now? He's no better. There's no difference between what 50's doing and what Ja and 80% of rap artists have been doing for years. Either make money off your talent, or get a real job and stop exploiting yourself just to make a buck.

Kevin, 21
    Denver CO

Eminem finally got slapped. This was a long time coming, but now Ja is the bad guy.People keep talking about how innocent Hailie is (see "You Tell Us: Ja Rule Vs. Eminem: Smart Move?""), but what about Em's innocent victims Christopher Reeve, Versace and Columbine High? Em, you had it coming.

Linsys, 23
    Miami, FL
    Originally posted by ethan20
    There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
    Originally posted by reservoirGod
    Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

2 people outta how many dat posted?. mtv fans dont kno bout nothin dat aint mainstream so kev cant talk. and i'll agree wit linsys on her comment but i aint kno 23 year old chicks actually watched mtv anymore i thought it was for da preteen crowd
    CRYSTAL [email protected]
    Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
    *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
    :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

both posts were unbelievably stupid and pointless.
      Originally posted by Made N Hell
      you cant be born with a disease idiot
      - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

you cant believe or trust no one in life thats wot i believe

Comment

Ja Rule still makes good music, he just cant make good rap music anymore. He makes good pop music, and god knows that alot of people listen to it, someone has to make it.

It's just insane for Ja Rule to try to act like Pac when he does not make that type of music anymore. It's an insult to 2Pac's memory and his music that lives on. He has lost the right to criticize any other musicians.

I dont even think Ja Rules "diss" to Em deserved a response. I woulda called him up and told him he would have to do better than that if he wanted to beef.
          Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

Apart from yourself

Comment

Its true tho, exploiting yourself to make money is pretty bad.
              Originally posted by ethan20
              There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
              Originally posted by reservoirGod
              Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

not really. i would tell someone my life story if i get make millions over it. how do you know that 50 isnt doin it just to get his story out there, rather than just for the money? either way, both of those posts show how stupid MTV viewers really are because not only are their points invalid, but theyre not actually points either.
                - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

i agree with ya kEg unfortunately eminem groupies and 50 cent lovers wont........they'll say those post are bullshit........when in reality they are both right on point........those are the comments you get from unbiased hip hop fans and non hip hop fans...........answers like "he's gonna pay for dissing hailie" and "i cant wait for 50 cent to tell his life story it should be very interesting" are comments from die hard fans of the artist (rather than fans of the music). You know the ones that have no clue whats going on unless its involving their idols.
                  My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

How can Em have gotten slapped by Ja when we havent even heard his real responce yet?
                    Battle Record
                    4 - 3..... 4 KO'S

WINS
                    TENNESSEE: (5-0 TKO), HERO: (KO), ChitownsMackM: (KO), XLRhymez: (KO)

LOSSES
                    ChitownsMackM: (5-2), LilMagician35: (KO), CatInTheHat: (5-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ll renegade ll
                      not really. i would tell someone my life story if i get make millions over it. how do you know that 50 isnt doin it just to get his story out there,

his story is out there.......through his music.....people who buy his book will be dissapointed and will probably say something like "damn i already knew all this shit". He's doing it for money based on sales by other artist ie. DMX (who's story was very different from your typical rapper). It's not hard to do the math.....moving big units, involvement with Eminem, and millions of suburban kids who would be amazed with the average drug dealer story = best seller

You cant knock the man for getting paid but this is still the rape of hip hop.........no matter how you dice it up.

Comment

Originally posted by D-12 Jon Shady
                        How can Em have gotten slapped by Ja when we havent even heard his real responce yet?

Your not very bright.........the kid didnt say "ja defeated eminem" he said he slapped him. If I slap you in your face and you later on whoop my ass does that still take away the fact that I slapped you?

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
                          his story is out there.......through his music.....people who buy his book will be dissapointed and will probably say something like "damn i already knew all this shit".

guearanteed there will be shit in there that noone knew. guaranteed there will be a lot more details and shit. if you try typing up 50's life story guaranteed you wouldnt make it past 2 pages. thats a whole book.

It's not hard to do the math.....moving big units, involvement with Eminem, and millions of suburban kids who would be amazed with the average drug dealer story = best seller

again, maybe he wants to just tell his whole story.... with all the details. we dont know for a fact whats in his head..

You cant knock the man for getting paid but this is still the rape of hip hop.........no matter how you dice it up.

hip hop is in no way hurting from 50 Cent selling his life story...

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
                            i agree with ya kEg unfortunately eminem groupies and 50 cent lovers wont

im not an Eminem groupie, or a 50 Cent lover. 50 is mediocre as fuck, and hes not on my top 50. and i say both those posts show lack of intelligence. like the way that first one started talkin about 50 bein a hypocrite for callin Ja a wanksta (wtf?!) and how the second started goin into the past by who Eminem dissed (wtf does that have to do with anything? Em got shit for that, Ja should get shit for this). the whole second post was basically critiscizing Em for dissin people, but justifying (if youll argue that its not justifying, then ok: not critiscizing) what Ja Rule said shows that the person is no more biased than the groupies on this board.
                            Last edited by ll renegade ll; 04-13-2003, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Man details of what.......he giving the details about how he felt when he lost his mother........him once again giving the details about when he got shot........him giving "his version" of what went down when he had the fight with Gotti, and them........him talking about how he used to buy dope with his advancement money........him talking about what cars he used to buy and how he would switch it up........him talking about having bitches holding dope for him? Yeah......tell us something you havent already told us 50..........with more details this time........"rape of hip hop" is an expression as im sure this will be catagorized as "hip hop" when it has NOTHING to do with hip hop.........

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Lesatahonza, Today, 09:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lesatahonza