ROFL Canibus is a bitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL Canibus is a bitch!

Check this! Wu-Tang came to perform at this club called "TheLuckyDragon in Phoenix. And AFTER the show, me & my boy Jason talked to Killa Priest,(whom is ALSO in a crew with Canibus called the 4 Horsemen) & he told me & my boy that Canibus is SCARED to actually get into a full fledged battle with Em. He'll write minute disses like "Stan" & "How Many Emcees" & that other one where he's like "what the fucks the mathers with you" Killa says he doesn't know why, cuz Canibus is ill, but he says Canibus just don't want it with Em!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Sure buddy, and I believe you.
    WITNESS THA ILLEST

Bow Down to a N!gga That's ILLa than YoU!

YA WANNA SEE PAC COMEBACK, ITS HERE *****!

Comment

Complete bullshit. Canibus never has been and probably never will be involved with Killah Priest or Wu-Tang, and the battle between Canibus and Eminem has been dead for ages. It's not funny to post fake stories, fool.

Comment

^“Whut Part of the Game?” features West Coast rapper Rass Kass, a member of Killah Priest’s new group The Four Horsemen. Rap veteran producer Curt Gowdy put together this intense track, over which Priest and Rass declare war on all the fake thug/playa/hustla/Biggie & Tupac clones currently permeating commercial rap. Rass Kass breaks it down in his verse:

“My obligation is to destroy all you funny bunnies/
        Rappers [are] actors/
        slash fudge packers/
        for the money/
        ‘cause if next week the new fad/
        was hip-hop f*gs/
        you’d find a lot of these thug ni**as in drag/
        believe that.”

The Four Horsemen continue to represent on View from Masada with “Bop Your Head” featuring Canibus. Producer Q-Base mixes a slower, pulsing beat for the two MCs to rhyme over. Canibus and Killah Priest’s battle-based rapping techniques compliment each other extremely well. It’s collaborations such as this that have all the underground heads drooling in anticipation for the upcoming Four Horsemen CD.

Lyrics to Horsementality by Canibus Feat.Killah Priest,Ras Kass and Kurupt

Do some research 29 poster
        Last edited by trekei; 04-15-2003, 11:51 PM.
        Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
        ^this is stupid .

Comment

WTF? Killa Priest AIN'T a big super star,(anymore at least). I wish I had pics to prove I talked to him, but unfortunately I don't. And UM....Gorilla Unit, they DO have a crew with 2 others called "The Four Horsemen". I'm an underground head, I'd know. But I guess if it ain't comin' from the lips of Sarcazm,Slambos,or Clearlexus it's bullshit. I wouldn't post fake bullshit, cuz I hate readin' the shit myself. And I'm not sayin' this cuz I'm an Eminem groupie, cuz I personally think Canibus is better if ya ask me!
          The Dynasty
          TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
          Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
          KOs

Wins
          Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
          !

v
          The Dynastyv
          kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by trekei
            ^“Whut Part of the Game?” features West Coast rapper Rass Kass, a member of Killah Priest’s new group The Four Horsemen. Rap veteran producer Curt Gowdy put together this intense track, over which Priest and Rass declare war on all the fake thug/playa/hustla/Biggie & Tupac clones currently permeating commercial rap. Rass Kass breaks it down in his verse:

“My obligation is to destroy all you funny bunnies/
            Rappers [are] actors/
            slash fudge packers/
            for the money/
            ‘cause if next week the new fad/
            was hip-hop f*gs/
            you’d find a lot of these thug ni**as in drag/
            believe that.”

The Four Horsemen continue to represent on View from Masada with “Bop Your Head” featuring Canibus. Producer Q-Base mixes a slower, pulsing beat for the two MCs to rhyme over. Canibus and Killah Priest’s battle-based rapping techniques compliment each other extremely well. It’s collaborations such as this that have all the underground heads drooling in anticipation for the upcoming Four Horsemen CD.

Do some research 29 poster

THANK YOU
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

^no doubt
              Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
              ^this is stupid .

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaUnit531
                Complete bullshit. Canibus never has been and probably never will be involved with Killah Priest or Wu-Tang, and the battle between Canibus and Eminem has been dead for ages. It's not funny to post fake stories, fool.
                Damn U exposed urself.......welcome to hip hop.....just for your information EMINEM NOR 50 Cent created hip hop.....it goes further back.

Comment

Good lookin

heard about that concert..but im in shitty tucson so you know..
                  Its all in how you mix the two

Comment

I think they're both scared of each other

GorillaIdiot531 - Do some reasearch before typin that shit, Check 2000BC, theres a Posse Cut in there with them all on, Unfortunatly The HRSMN album wont be heared Its fully recorded but there isn't a label to distribute it on or something.

anyway, site plug
                    Http://www.canibusworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by Loosekannon
                      Damn U exposed urself.......welcome to hip hop.....just for your information EMINEM NOR 50 Cent created hip hop.....it goes further back.
                      ^Whorage at its best:D
                      WOOOORD FAM

Comment

canibus is aight but i cant jam to every song on his cd like i can to a em or 50 cd... if he'd had some good peoples leading the way for'em (like em or dre) im pretty sure he'd pump out some pimp shit..
                        Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

For real, I remember in some interview Em said Canibus wanted to make an album together! Damn, sorry to hear that Fundz. It was a dope ass show! And thanx Kahkd!
                          The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                          !

v
                          The Dynastyv
                          kttl

Comment

well eminem threw shit last, so its on canibus that it aint goin
                            I cant help my laughter as she cries
                            my soul brings tears
                            to angelic eyes
                            and miles away my mother cries
                            omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

Actually, Canibus threw out the last disses towards Em, it's Em's turn to respond.
                              "Kill all your leaders, wit my savage lyrical thesis/RIP OUT MY FUCKING HEART AND EAT IT BEFORE I'M DEFEATED/the one who's seated, on a throne within a force field, y'all get tossed and feel lost like Holden Caulfield."-Vinnie Paz

"Hold the device tight, when it's time for a mic fight/you're a pagan trying to battle someone who's Christ-like"-Vinnie Paz

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by doctor10, Today, 03:03 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post doctor10  
                              Started by DorothyDBoland, Today, 03:00 AM
                              0 responses