The Next Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Mixtape

There's been a few mentions of another mixtape comin soon full of more disses...If anyone has any info, post it....I liked the new one....It almost seems likes it just a warning, or a preview...If Ja and company respond, I think Em's gonna come hard and rip it like he did on Nail in the Coffin...On this one, he was real calm and laid-back, like he was just playin around...But damn, Obie and D-12 came hard, surprisingly...I was really feelin Obie...They totally ripped Ja up....I don't think Em's verses were weak, but everyone expected an all out bomb to be dropped...Anyways, enough of my ramblin, let me know what ya think.

I remember on Direct effect, Dj Green Lattern metioned INvasion II was coming out in late-summer, so maybe this one who just scambled up together for a quick response to Ja. Maybe if there's an invasion III, it'll be much better, cause 50 sed Jay-Z and him are mixing, plus DMX, and Busta.......just speculating
    The Champion: Pacquiao!

Comment

What?!?
      HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

yah.. no doubt eminem ripped him.. but he let d12 handle it.. just like pac would have lol.. YOU FAGGOTS AINT EVEN ON MY LEVEL!!
        nah what im sayin? lol eminems disses were more psychological towards ja rule... lol by being so laid back about it... that probably shrunk Ja rules ego down alot.

and I KNEW!!! he would have bizzarr come say some shit about benzino's kid!! lol ive been thinkin about that for months! lmao that was funny shit..

and i heard the next mixtape is a lie...
        I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

The next diss will probably be on the D12 Album. But there could be one on the Obie Album, who knows? After all, Obie did rip him pretty good!

Comment

Green Lantern is signed to ShadyRrecords and there are plans to release a big mixtape album through the company, you know, like Funkmaster Flex on Def Jam, so i guess we could hear somthing then.
            I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

^DAM!! Thats exactly what i was gona say!

Green Latern is officially signed to Shady Records, so we are to expect a LOT more "invasions" and there will be an official mixtape ALBUM that will be releaed in stores worldwide. That has been rumoured for summer.

Peace
              Ice Cube - Raw Footage 19th August 2008

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Rince1985