Dont get me wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont get me wrong...

but right now the streets are talking, the hood is buzzin and what was reported on MTV is valid.. "a draw" is the verdict on this round, even with the DJ Green lantern mixtape. Eminems mistake was not going at Ja Fool like he did Gayzino... which was "on a solo song".

Dont get me wrong, i think he is the greatest rapper of all time, under pac that is, but when Em' went at benzino "nail in the coffin" etc. and the way he went at Limp Biscut (Girls) and Everlast (I remember), it was on a Solo tip and with his own beats, i loved the hail mary dis, but still.. i dunno, he needs to kill it.

Dont get me wrong; I am feeling the whole entire Shady/Aftermath roster even with the addition of EVE (not yet confirmed, but confirmed, feel me?) but I think Em should have killed the Pac wanna be and his entire label with one song on his own (still has time to do so, but should have from the get go)..

I am the main one defendin Em right now when the chance comes up around my way, saying shit like, well Ja did go at Shady/Aftermath as Label, so the label as a whole wanted to responod, but in all honesty; Eminem needs to step up and say basically "this is my battle in alot of ways (even though it started with the 50 thing) i lead this shit, so I am taken this and ending it" and shit like that. right now, he is being taken lightly by the streeets for these disses even though he is not at fault. but he needs to come out the next ja rule dis aimed at him and come back and KILL IT, JUST MUREDA (lmao) THAT FOOL AND HIS WHOLE ENTIRE LABEL

now some may comment and say shut up newbie, but im not one.. i had an old account where i had 700 + post, but i stopped for a while and forgot my password, lol, but thats besides the point.. just expressin my opinion, holla @ me if you feel need to

and Dont get me wrong; i am feeling the mixtape and things like that, em's word play on the Con. freestyle was the sickest in a long time, that reminds me of the old shady if anything... but he needs to end this fuckin Pac wanna me and his label now.. then as much as i dont want to see it, he needs to end a real Lyrical MC... Royce. i never wanted to see this. i hoped royce would sign to Shady, cause of all the label problems he was going through.. but the feedback i am getting and what I am thinking is that once em is done with Ja, he should take out a real MC and then he will cnsidered the greatest. better then pac? i doubt it, but in the sense, he will me a complete MC. peace
    It's ova... Shady/Aftermath: Music will never the same!

eh.. i think ja's ripped.. but i guess i could see your point how ja attacked attacked em and 50 and a whole label jumped back at'em but hey thats how they get down.. fuck with em and d12 will jump your balls
    Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

all in all i think em killed ja on this mixtape. he didn't even need to make a solo track to do it either allthough it would of been nice. ja's disses are just not nearly as strong as em's

Comment

Im pretty sure they didn't write the songs after Ja Rule's disses came out, except Bump Heads. Gotta remember Em had Benzino and Royce to beef with as long as Ja Rule. And he only had a week to get shit on this mixtape after hearing Ja Rule's disses... but oh well Im sure there will be more...

Fuck beef.
        Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

i do think em's verse on bump heads was better than ja's loose change track. its a fact that ja only mentioned em a couple of times on that track and there was only one line that really stood out.

however, i do think em should release a full diss track like he did to benzino. he has officially murdered benzino, so there is no point in attacking him still. Em should move on to ja rule and take him down just like he did to benzino.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by doctor10, Today, 03:03 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post doctor10  
          Started by DorothyDBoland, Today, 03:00 AM
          0 responses