Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef

Since everyone is obsessed with it...

How is Ja Rule winning? He's the one getting all pissed off. Em is calm and reserved. He hasn't even tried in the songs on the mixtape. You can see this because Em is still making actual songs that you can listen to, while Ja is just taking a beat and yelling all over it, getting one good line at the end and releases everywhere.

I think beef is stupid. Its retarded, immature, and the only people that like it cant say they really like music, because beef isnt music its just dissing people. Its a large part of rap music which is sad because rap could be so much more artistic than it is now without all this little kiddie beef shit going on.

If Em chooses to release a full diss track to Ja Rule then it'll be another Nail In The Coffin, im sure of that. Whether he decides to or not is questionable. I mean, I dont think any of Ja Rule's disses deserve a full effort that goes into a track like that.

Beef is for underground rappers and freestyles. When you sell 8 million records an album, you need to start being more creative.
    Clean Since: 12.10.08

well i dont agree with you about beefs... hip hop beefs keep rap creative and original. it keeps things from getting so damn repetitive all the time. as long as things dont get violent, then i think battles should keep happening.

and it is true about ja, he just yells and gets angry while em stays calm and doesnt even really need to try.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkMonk
      hip hop beefs keep rap creative and original.
      Kinda depends on how you look at rap, and all music in general. I mean I thought SSLP was creative and there were disses on there... because Em was just pissed off back then.

But nowadays, how could he get pissed off? No matter what he does he gets more fans and more money. Hell, if he got beaten in a lyrical battle by, lets say, Crooked I, he would prolly gain a couple thousand fans for some reason. It's insanity. So what fuels the need for him to get pissed off to drop another Nail In The Coffin? At least during that beef he was pissed off because The Source shit going on. With Ja Rule, there's really nothing to piss him off. Dissing Hailie, his mom, and Kim aren't anything new... And some people say Eminem is obsessed with them? If the best line Ja can say to diss Em is about his daughter, then he's wack and he's not even beefing with Em, he's beefin with a 10 year old girl.

Still think beef is retarded, especially with Ja Rule.
      Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

anyone really KNOW of any rappers fist fightin over beef?.. i mean besides the whole tupac and biggie thing i cant really remember anything on MTV news like " in todays news, nas drop kicked jay z "..lol... just a thought :P
        Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Rage
          anyone really KNOW of any rappers fist fightin over beef?.. i mean besides the whole tupac and biggie thing i cant really remember anything on MTV news like " in todays news, nas drop kicked jay z "..lol... just a thought :P
          Freddy Foxx fought Willie D. of the geto boys.

and 50 Cent once beat up Ja Rule.

Beanie Sigel beat down Dutch&***** of Major Figgas.

and theres others i dont remember right now.
          Last edited by HooDlyM; 04-16-2003, 10:28 AM.
          Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:05 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Deborahlanker  
          Started by tkaxec, Today, 01:04 PM