Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLIM vs JA... opinion/question

aiight, heres what i think

i think since this beef hasn't yet escalated so much yet, eminem has just made a couple of diss tracks towards ja rule (which by the way, i think are better than loose change by a mile) in order to get the mixtape out, and support obie and d12 at killin ja (which they did, especially obie)... thats why he hasnt had a solo diss YET.

i think that since ja has responded already with another diss, and i dont know what thats like cuz i havnt heard it yet, but im sure if its descent and eminem feels that he needs to take this to the next level, he will.
    by the next level, i mean the emotional stage where you can tell hez fuckin angry, cuz right now, ja is no where near being under em's skin, so he'z just fuckin wit ja.
    sure, ja took a cheep shot at em with the haile thing, but he said in DOE RAY ME, "never say my little girls name in a song again", so im sure eminem is workin on something tight... besides he got him back with the haile part at the beginin and end of that track

personally, im expecting (if this beef continues) eminem to come back with a "nail in the coffin" type song, and just murderin JA and his gay little label.

and i think if NAS steps in this beef, (which i doubt, eminem produced shit for him, and is lyrically better than him + em gots the groupies on his side....)... nas will also go down with ja and Murder Inc... nas's career might not end like JA's but, i think he will also lose this battle.

one last question:

NAIL IN THE COFFIN, or EITHER???
    lyrically speakin ofcourse, not taking into concideration that em was going at gay ass benzero, and nas was goin at the jigga man...

i personally thought NAIL IN THE COFFIN ripped it harder

Re: SLIM vs JA... opinion/question

Originally posted by Lyrical Murder
    lyrically speakin ofcourse, not taking into concideration that em was going at gay ass benzero, and nas was goin at the jigga man...

LISTEN HOME SLICE

THE SONG IS CALLED ETHER

YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD THE GROUPIES HERE FOOLED BUT I KNOW A GROUPIE WHEN I SEE ONE. DUMB TRL EMINEM FANS ALWAYS CLAIM TO LIKE PAC, NAS, AND THE "JIGGA MAN" (as you call him) YET THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THEIR BEST TRACKS.

Comment

typo man... if you have an opinion towards what i said, state it

if not, get off my nuts

Comment

typo man... if you have an opinion towards what i said, state it
        TYPO? OK.

HOWEVER -- IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE -- I DID STATE MY OPINION.

SCROLL UP HOME FRIES. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

Comment

Tie. (and LOL @ Warpox)
          Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

Re: SLIM vs JA... opinion/question

and i think if NAS steps in this beef, (which i doubt, eminem produced shit for him, and is lyrically better than him + em gots the groupies on his side....)... nas will also go down with ja and Murder Inc... nas's career might not end like JA's but, i think he will also lose this battle.

one last question:

i think nas is better than eminem (especially in recent times)...

ether was a better song...

Comment

i think that since ja has responded already with another diss

yeah hes going at them over biggy who shot ya beat he going hard at busta & disses 50s dead mom

Comment

Re: Re: SLIM vs JA... opinion/question

Originally posted by Warpox

THE "JIGGA MAN" (as you call him) [/B]
                haha I'll look for that one.

Now answering this thread I don't think Em needs to go all out on Ja, that *****'s a bitch, nobody but girls and fags like him, there is no straight guy I know who likes Ja, if you know one, Trust me he'll come out the closet soon.
                Who woulda known that jesus would come to the ghetto
                On that level,
                And that thorough, like a black hero
                And pack metal, so rap rebels will back pedal
                The rap pharoahe,
                Of five boroughs
                Rakim

Comment

Re: Re: Re: SLIM vs JA... opinion/question

Originally posted by MKay
                  haha I'll look for that one.

Now answering this thread I don't think Em needs to go all out on Ja, that *****'s a bitch, nobody but girls and fags like him, there is no straight guy I know who likes Ja, if you know one, Trust me he'll come out the closet soon.
                  lol....
                  nah, i dont think he NEEDS to go all out
                  it would be tight if he did tho...
                  but you gotta relize this aint just between ja and em... its murda vrs shady
                  and if murder keeps goin at shady, and if they spit better shit than benzino did, em will probably respond harder.

"man im done playin, man im done sayin that im done playin, and ima start layin into these motha fuckin cock suckers"

if you ask me, em needs to serve, ja, shut his bitch ass up... mainly to prove that he's still got it, and that hez lyrically better than anyone out there right now. i want him to go at royce, canabitch, and anyone else who thinks they can take him.

Comment

Shit Im a big Em fan but i dont know about him being better than Nas. Maybe just as good but no where near better. Ether is a classic man, Nail n the coffin is not a classic its good as hell though. Yo I dont even think Em thinks hes better than Nas.

Murf

Comment

First off, I think Em is gonna come with a nail in the coffin type track aimed at Ja because, for one, the fans aren't satisfied with his verses in Hail Mary and Bump Heads.

Second of all, Nail in the Coffin was a lot better than Ether. Ether had a lot of bullshit lies in the song, lots of just name calling and shit. Don't get me wrong, I liked it and all, but I think "Takeover" was better. Either way, I think Nail in the Coffin was fucking tighter than all of them. Em ripped it on so many levels. He flipped everything Benzino said in "Pull ya Skirt Up", he was witty as hell, funny, got serious for a minute (when he was talking about "spending six hours at Kinkos")... Em was just multilayered as hell and it was fulfilling to hear. HOLLA
                      Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                      Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                      topdogg--dude youre hott
                      Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                      President: hawtlilchick27
                      Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                      #1 fan: Sierra69
                      #2 fan: x-press
                      Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

Originally posted by d3murf
                        Shit Im a big Em fan but i dont know about him being better than Nas. Maybe just as good but no where near better. Ether is a classic man, Nail n the coffin is not a classic its good as hell though. Yo I dont even think Em thinks hes better than Nas.

Murf
                        you cant predict what eminem thinks... cuz ill bet you anything if eminem thought he was 20 time better than nas, he still wouldnt say it. its just a matter of being cocky... thats why in that interview during the benzino diss em said that he doesnt think hes the best one out now... he said that nas and jay z are best at what they do.

and if you ask nas or jay z, theyre not gonna say that they are the best.

its just the way it works

Comment

you cant predict what eminem thinks... cuz ill bet you anything if eminem thought he was 20 time better than nas, he still wouldnt say it. its just a matter of being cocky... thats why in that interview during the benzino diss em said that he doesnt think hes the best one out now... he said that nas and jay z are best at what they do.

and if you ask nas or jay z, theyre not gonna say that they are the best.

its just the way it works
                          Nah I actually think jay might say hes the best. And then hed say "If Im not im the closest one" Nas is well rounded he raps about everything thats what seperated him from Jay and Em. Out of the 3 though my fav is polly Jay....

Murf

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
                          4 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Torry
                          by Torry