50 Cent Says Ja's Gettin' Desparate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says Ja's Gettin' Desparate.

With the sales of his Get Rich or Die Tryin' still soaring through the roof, 50 Cent has decided to delay the release of his next solo album until February 2004.

"I was thinking [this] November, but I'm gonna wait," 50 said on Monday. "[Get Rich or Die Tryin'] I don't think it will be over by then. I still got records I could shoot visuals for. I don't want to get ahead of myself."

50 fans won't have to wait until next year, however, to hear him on a new LP. He's said the G-Unit's group album, Lock and Load, will drop in a matter of months.

"[It will come out in] late September, early October," said a smiling 50. "The G-Unit album [will include] me, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck."

In addition to the upcoming album, the G-Unit are featured on DJ Green Lantern's Invasion Part II: Conspiracy Theory, which also contains several dis tracks from Shady Records' Eminem, Obie Trice and D12 aimed at Murder Inc. (see "Ja, Em And 50 Are Hot On Radio, But Should Their Disses Be?"). What was once a beef between 50 and Ja has grown into a hip-hop version of the Hatfields vs. the McCoys, as the Inc. and Shady/Aftermath camps have been levying barbs at each other for the past few weeks.

50 said Ja's recent dissing of Em and Dr. Dre in a freestyle was a frantic attempt to hold onto stardom (see "Ja Rule Calls 50 "Loose Change," Disses 'Feminem' And Dr. Dre"). "Right now he's desperate," 50 scoffed. "He should be talking about me, [not Eminem and Dre and] everybody else. ... He'll lose, he knows that. The route that he has to take is the 'I'm a mad gangsta' hardcore route, and ain't nobody gonna believe him."

good shit, thanks
    Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

i dont think Ja is as tough as he would like us all to think but he's been portraying a street image since he was with cash money click......i dont think he can whoop 50 Cent's ass.........im pretty sure he can whoop 70% of the people on this boards ass.......he's music is garbage since his second album........in my opinion Venni Vetti Vecci was his best attempt BUT he had to switch it up cause DMX was saying he bit his style.....not even his style but just his voice........thats kinda gay but whatever..........I think if Jay Z, Ja, and DMX had of dropped the album that Irv Gotti always wanted them to drop it would of been very successful cause the best songs on V.V.V were the ones that featured DMX, and Jay Z.........its already been said that there really isnt anything wrong with the music that Jarule does IF he didnt try to portray the image of a tough guy all the time or "murderer". 50 Cent is kinda a bitch cause he's been crying about Murder Inc on every record and its this very beef that he's used to keep all eyes on him.........nobody can deny he's been wanting this beef for sometime...........how else can you explain recording Hail Mary and waiting hoping and praying for Jarule to slip up and say something.
      My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

yeah Ja Rule already lost his rapper image, i dunno why he think he can fuck with eminem and them. he shouldve just mind his bizzness and make that RnB bullshit, cuz nobody belives hes a tough guy. even his label, is a Death Row rip off, but they put out RnB insead of rap.....BUT i dont think ja rule is THAT desparate, i mean, he knows this beef is gonna fuck him up, but he aint gonna put a new album out anyways, so he dont gotta worry about fans turning on him and etc...
        Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
          i dont think Ja is as tough as he would like us all to think but he's been portraying a street image since he was with cash money click......i dont think he can whoop 50 Cent's ass.........im pretty sure he can whoop 70% of the people on this boards ass.......he's music is garbage since his second album........in my opinion Venni Vetti Vecci was his best attempt BUT he had to switch it up cause DMX was saying he bit his style.....not even his style but just his voice........thats kinda gay but whatever..........I think if Jay Z, Ja, and DMX had of dropped the album that Irv Gotti always wanted them to drop it would of been very successful cause the best songs on V.V.V were the ones that featured DMX, and Jay Z.........its already been said that there really isnt anything wrong with the music that Jarule does IF he didnt try to portray the image of a tough guy all the time or "murderer". 50 Cent is kinda a bitch cause he's been crying about Murder Inc on every record and its this very beef that he's used to keep all eyes on him.........nobody can deny he's been wanting this beef for sometime...........how else can you explain recording Hail Mary and waiting hoping and praying for Jarule to slip up and say something.
          Great minds definately think alike.

VVV is better than GRODT

Ja Rule in his VVV days better than 50 cent now.

And I still like Loose Change better than Back Down.

I dont see how much more Eminem and 50 can milk the Tupac-biting and fake-gangsta shit (which isnt really an insult, consdiring 90% of the rap game is about that).... it's already been said.. so what else can they say about him?
          Originally posted by ethan20
          There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
          Originally posted by reservoirGod
          Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
            Great minds definately think alike.

VVV is better than GRODT

Ja Rule in his VVV days better than 50 cent now.

And I still like Loose Change better than Back Down.

I dont see how much more Eminem and 50 can milk the Tupac-biting and fake-gangsta shit (which isnt really an insult, consdiring 90% of the rap game is about that).... it's already been said.. so what else can they say about him?

funny thing about the diss tracks......all they focus on is "R&B, Xtacy pills, and Tupac image"

Eminem and D12 should be the last to talk about poppin' pills.........shit I went to a D12 show and them bitches came out on stage talking about "do yall mind if we pop these pills in front of yall" this was AFTER Kottonmouth Kings just left the stage smokey ass hell from blazing through their whole set. What kinda homosexual shit is this........*****z poppin tic tacs on stage talking about purple pills.........i never laughed at *****z so hard in my life.......

Eminem.......this fool been talking about Tupac in every other song since before his "career" even launched.....I'm not even gonna list out all his Tupac mentionings

50 Cent.......this ***** thinks he's todays Tupac......and if anyone thinks any different your blind as hell.......this guy's pussy gets wet if you make a Tupac comparison to him......he even went as far as to do a song with Pac hahaha and dissed Ja on it but it was on some kid shit kinda like a "na na na na na i can do a song with him and you cant!"

Jarule has lost his path for making music that I like but the kid makes hits.........he's actually talented as a musician cause he also writes music for female artist that turn into hits.......the disses that they are throwing at Ja are funny but irrelevant especially when they are guilty of half the shit they are throwing his way.........minus the R&B duets

Comment

50 Cent.......this guy's pussy gets wet if you make a Tupac comparison to him

LMAO

great post man..
              "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

ok four dub im gonna break it down to ya real quick homo!! First of all how u gonna make fun of anyone who smokes weed or pops pills when u got a fucking picture of Bob Marley in your avatar!! second, When the fuck was Ja Rule in cash money???? That's what u said in ur first post and maybe it's not the cash money im thinking about but who cares! I know for sure that Ja Rule could not kick my ass! I'm 6'3 and 200pds man and i'd stomp on that little midget!!

Comment

Originally posted by DB7713
                  ok four dub im gonna break it down to ya real quick homo!! First of all how u gonna make fun of anyone who smokes weed or pops pills when u got a fucking picture of Bob Marley in your avatar!! second, When the fuck was Ja Rule in cash money???? That's what u said in ur first post and maybe it's not the cash money im thinking about but who cares! I know for sure that Ja Rule could not kick my ass! I'm 6'3 and 200pds man and i'd stomp on that little midget!!

first things first.........your 6'3 200lbs and you have the brain the size of a pea. I'm 6'5 250lbs and I'm still not even that big SO 6'3 200lbs isnt very impressive you stupid bitch.

lets get this straight jackass i didnt clown anyone for smoking weed.....I didnt even clown anyone for "poppin" pills..............you really should learn how to read AND comprehend what you read.

Now I believe I typed "cash money click". I didnt say anything about "Cash Money Records". It's apparent you dont know squat about the subject at hand so why are you wasting yours and my time?

ROFL at 200 "pds" what the fuck...........

thanks for breaking it down real quick............DETROIT WHAT!!! fucking idiots
                  Last edited by four dub; 04-18-2003, 09:24 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by four dub

Now I believe I typed "cash money click". I didnt say anything about "Cash Money Records". It's apparent you dont know squat about the subject at hand so why are you wasting yours and my time?

LOL...four dub if u didn't point that out i was goin to, good post.

Comment

Eminem and D12 should be the last to talk about poppin' pills.........shit I went to a D12 show and them bitches came out on stage talking about "do yall mind if we pop these pills in front of yall" this was AFTER Kottonmouth Kings just left the stage smokey ass hell from blazing through their whole set. What kinda homosexual shit is this........*****z poppin tic tacs on stage talking about purple pills.........i never laughed at *****z so hard in my life.......

Eminem.......this fool been talking about Tupac in every other song since before his "career" even launched.....I'm not even gonna list out all his Tupac mentionings

50 Cent.......this ***** thinks he's todays Tupac......and if anyone thinks any different your blind as hell.......this guy's pussy gets wet if you make a Tupac comparison to him......he even went as far as to do a song with Pac hahaha and dissed Ja on it but it was on some kid shit kinda like a "na na na na na i can do a song with him and you cant!"

word, i was about to say something similar...also, didn't eminem accept a certain award and spilled out a whole stash of "pills?" And he's talking about pills? The picture on the SSLP CD cover had a pill on it!

Comment

Originally posted by DB7713
                        ROFL
                        Cash Money Click "homo" Does anyone know anything B.E.(before eminem)
                        Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
                        ^this is stupid .

Comment

Originally posted by trekei
                          ROFL
                          Cash Money Click "homo" Does anyone know anything B.E.(before eminem)

HAH nah there is a handful of people on this board that know whats up.......the rest are metallica listeners that decided they were rap fans when Eminem came out.

Comment

hahahaha
                            Eminem is losing.
                            ooooh soo sad.

WWW.BAD-STYLE.COM
                            WWW.600BENZ.COM

I'M AN OLD SCHOOL MEMBER HERE

Comment

Personally I really don't like 50 at all today but 50 on his first two albums were better than VVV.

I can understand why Em is dissing Ja for the Tupac thing. I mean Em never said he was the reincarnation of Tupac. But D12 are obsessed with the X popping, did they forget they had a song about pill popping?

But Em definately ain't losing this cause people are overrated Ja Rule's diss to the point where they forget what he said. People are talking like that track had one liner after one liner.
                              Posterpedic Mattresses

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rince1985  
                              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM