HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malibu Most Wanted: Best Film This Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malibu Most Wanted: Best Film This Year!

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha, this film is too funny, we all know who Jamie Kennedy is clowning, wiggas like most of the posers on this board, driving their daddys lexus while their white ass is wearing a doorag, hahahahahah, props to Jamie for clowning these stupid wiggas who dont know how ridicoulous they look , I hope that idiot Eminem watches it and sees how stupid he looks, pickin on Ja but scared as fuck of Suge, I hope Nas goes at the hick and exposes him.
    FUCK THIS PEACE SHIT, ALL YOU WIGGAS BE DECEASED.

I hope you die for seeing it.

lol

Same with anybody who sees this movie.

Only because this whole movie idea has been done... and I wouldn't mind this if it was done well... Jamie Kennedy is a funny guy... but this movie... is so unbelievably terrible and corny looking, and is not only a disgrace to white people, but a disgrace to hip-hop PERIOD. If it was done tastefully, my hatred for it would be nonexistant... but I hope Jamie Kennedy burns in hell and his parents get into a car accident.
    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

Anger Management was hilarious

Comment

Stupid fucking post. Why do people get on this board just to say shit about Eminem?
        My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
        12 songs...12 producers...
        Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

More people hate Eminem than 50 because Eminem is number one -50 Cent-
          Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

Jamie Kennedy is a dumbass

Comment

You ass clowns take things sooooo seriously lol........I thought the movie was hilarious......Jaime Kennedy said it himself that rich white kids trying to be urban is the funniest thing to him.....I have to agree.....Im at college everyday and watch these kids get into their Lexus's with their big ass speakers blasting Snoop Dogg and having one hand on the steering wheel with their doo rags and shades on and I drive by and laugh my ass off..........Then when you talk to them they act all hardcore and try to pretend they just came back from a gang bang instead of really eating at the Yatch club in Beverly Hills with mommy and daddy.....I just think its weird how 10 years ago nobody acted like that and now everyone does.....Im a white guy and I listen to rap music....but im not going to act like im from a poor ass single parent family when I have lived a life that im sooo lucky and thankful for.....I listen to hip hop everyday and its because I grew up on it from an early age and became hooked on it....but I also love the Beatles, Chicago and other groups from my parents generation......The only thing I didnt like about the movie was that B-Rad was considered to be being himself and wasnt trying to be what he wasnt.....BUt COMN now.....we all know that no rich boy should be acting like that....
              Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Comment

I thought Agent Cody Banks was the best film was the best this year.
                Posterpedic Mattresses

Comment

Originally posted by Segmented
                  I thought Agent Cody Banks was the best film was the best this year.
                  lol, I think your name should be Sarcazm

Comment

I ain't white in the first place so I don't wanna hear some bullshit over this but since and where has it been written that if you're a white boy / rich you can't be "hard" or whatever ... yeah, maybe you didn't go through certain experiences other people have but just cuz you rich don't mean you can't fight or tuck a gun or fuckin' flip ... some of the most notorious and "hard" (as you probably say) criminals in our countries history were gangsters that came from generations of rich gangster families ... I don't wanna hear this bullshit
                    Talib Kweli:
                    We make the squares dance, and get the do like dosey
                    Y'all *****z roll with pussy-cats like Josey

Talib Kweli:
                    *****z be claiming shit, find a gangsta movie, put
                    they name in it, biting like there ain't no shame in it
                    You the hardest on the beat, I'm the fire that you playing with
                    You a artist from the street, I'll give you the blood to paint it with
                    So yeah I'm positive, I'm positive I'm the best
                    Spit bullets to split ya vest and deposit them in ya chest

Talib Kweli:
                    Kweli -- spruce to the tree, Bruce to the Lee
                    Favorite emcee, that your favorite rapper used to be
                    One by one I knock 'em out like Schoolly D - my rhymes is eulogy
                    A flea could move a tree, before ya think ya movin me
                    I black and blue emcees - actin new to me, get smacked stupidly
                    That lack skills, like the black community lack unity (uh)

Eminem:
                    You beef wit me, I'ma even the score equally
                    Take you on Jerry Springer, and beat ya ass legally

Comment

"can you be rich and be ghetto (yep)
                      and just because you poor do that mean that you ghetto(no)
                      some ppl dont understand wat it means to be ghetto
                      and if you gotta ask then youll prolly never know"

"and it really dont matter what color you are
                      you can be white as chalk or as black as tar"

Stickyyy finGazzz haha
                      "I can gather all the news I need on the weather report."

Comment

I thought you left JB.
                        Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

first off, no rapper wants to go up against suge because suge fight dirty and takes it beyond hip hop, and dre told him not too..

as for malibus most wanted... it is a steriotype and could be akin offensively by me being white... and rapping and dressing the way i dress.. but frankly i dont give a fuck.. if the movies funny it is funny... so i went to see it.. it had a few funny things like the "black actors" but Jamie kennedy just got on my nerves.. it got a little funnier towards the end but all in all this was a dumb fuckin movie... and the guy that started this thread is just a stupid fuckin hater so dont pay any attention to him..

I rap, i dress "black" if thats what you wanna call it... i aint from no hood and i dont pretend to be.. and i dont talk like the stereotype.. but im cool with this movie being made.. and it was funny in some parts, i wasnt offended but what does offend me is when idiots like this, start refering to every white person that raps or dresses in a hip hop style... as malibus most wanted...
                          how fucking ignorant can you be? its a style just like goth, punk, preppy etc. get over it.. i am who i am and i like what i like..

ive never once tried to be someone im not.. little cocksuckin faggot.
                          I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

and copacabana you a fuckin idiot... no one cares what you have to say college boy..

i remember your ass on this board last year when the eminem show was about to come out... you wer ethe little bitch that made posts saying that eminem ripped off whats his ass... that beatle.. when he didnt. and then once everyone proved your ass wrong.. you thought i t was real funny and said some shit like "Hey i dont care what i said got a responce from Paul rosenburg" or who ever thefuck confirmed that it wasnt a rip off..
                            your a stupid rich whiteboy with way to much time on your hands and everyone knows it... why dont you go to class or something? oh i guess it doesnt matter because you rich chicago loving parents can just buy you a few more years...
                            I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

To Baz:

Thank you for being a fan of me for a year now. I appreciate that you remember me posting about "Hailies Song" using a sample from the classic George Harrison song, "While My Guitar Gentle Weeps". Its amazing to me that you are so gullible to believe that since you allegely were "confirmed" that Em didnt use the sample, you can call me, as you like to say it, "cocksucker". There is still no "proof" of Em using the sample that you can prove me wrong...but there is proof that Em did want to use that particular song to make "Hailies Song" but do to the unexpected death of George Harrison, Harrison's wife didnt entitled the rights to the song to Eminem. But it is ironic how nobody knew this information until I challenged the board that Em did use the sample. Derty Jim still to this day hasnt proved anything to me except "look in the credits" as a way of proof. And i think we all know Dr.Dre didnt credit that other guy for the sample of "Kill You". But anywayz that besides the point.......but Baz...you think you are so intelligent and think that you can go on and tell me off and boost your ego.....well my friend....I dont consider you to be misinformed, I just consider you to be a contradictionist.....yes my friend...a contradictionist....go look it up in the dictionary......I like how you try to get the best of me, yet you have contributed nothing to this board except being another D12 board user.......first you say, "no one cares what you have to say college boy"....yet you remember from LAST YEAR what i've posted...LMAO........and yes I'll continue studying college material to get a good job, while you can study my posts to make yourself look like an ass again.....

Sincerly,

Copacabana
                              Too much..I'm tired..In the company of...those that fear

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, 02-19-2021, 10:43 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Ole Lorelei  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              3 responses