HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody heard about this shade sheist diss to em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody heard about this shade sheist diss to em?

from dubcnn.com

In a recent Baby Ree Entertainment Press Release Shade Sheist explained the 'negative energy' between himself, Damizza and Eminem. Although the conflict has not currently attracted national attention, some shots were made when Shade and Damizza recorded a track ["Betta Watch"] over the 50 Cent "In Da Club" beat where Sheist details an event involving Eminem being "jacked" for his watch inside the offices of Power 106 in L.A. Shade Sheist made a recent appearence at the premiere of "Malibu's Most Wanted" in Hollywood and was said to have been overheard explaining to a reporter that the movie was the real '8 Mile' story, and that he thought the film should've starred Eminem. He went on to state that Eminem's beef with Ja Rule was "an obvious contradiction in all rights"

He further explained : "How are you gonna criticize another artist for trying to be like Pac but every dis record you make is a Pac rip either by style, flow, or beat? Hail Mary? Hello, who's trying to be Pac here? When he had beef with Everlast he remade 'Hit em Up.' Every time he attacks another artist he tries to emulate Pac's whole character, from his personality to his lyrical delivery. Doing a song with Pac is one thing, I mean I have a song with Pac myself, but stealing the man's legend is offensive."

When Shade Sheist was asked about the 'diss record,' "Betta Watch" he laughed and said : "It wasn't a dis-record, it was the truth on top of an instrumental. Whatever you wanna call it, I know for a fact he (Eminem) has a copy of the record and has heard it. He hasn't responded for a reason. He fired back on Benzino, he fired back on Ja, but there's a reason he hasn't fired back on me. And we will keep that between us. Don't look forward to a dis-record war between my family and his, because it won't be much of a battle. I got too much on this guy, and even he knows it. He loves to bully other artists, and I've heard several top artists saying that attacking Em is suicide. 'Suicide' is my (real) nickname, and I never attacked him, I just told the truth. He isn't the only individual I mentioned in that record either, so don't act like I singled him out. He (Eminem) saw what I did to the other 'artist' and knows why that 'artist' hasn't retaliated. I guess he's smart. A lot of folks hate me and my style, but tap into the industry and ask them what I'm really about. I'll score when it's my time, I'm not worried. Check my history, I'm smarter than I let off. Betta Watch.
    <EMBED SRC=http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Cheech_And_Chong/dogpoop.wav WIDTH=280 HEIGHT=40 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin mastersound controls=controlpanel autostart=false loop=false>

i feel like there should be an evil laugh on his part after those comments. mmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuahahahahaha
    Da 'Cuse is in da house!!!!!!!

Comment

now im sure eminem will diss him.. lol
      sounds like a bitch...
      I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

if eminem doesnt its because no one has heard the fuckin diss..
        nd theres no point in blowing something up that doesnt matter from the start...
        I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

hes sweatin himself to much

Comment

yeah i felt that shade sheist fell off the face of the earth after that song where i wanna be i never thought he had any skill or atleast he didnt show it on that song. seems like he's pulling a benzino
            <EMBED SRC=http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/Cheech_And_Chong/dogpoop.wav WIDTH=280 HEIGHT=40 type=audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin mastersound controls=controlpanel autostart=false loop=false>

Comment

why would eminem make another diss song. he already dissed benzino, jd and now ja rule in the past year. thats why nas was saying everyone is copying jayz and him, cuz now everyone disses everyone.the only reason he dissed benzino, like he said, was because people kept coming up to him and asking "why is this guy talking shit about you".no one cares about this guy anyway. and tries to play down like hes not really dissing em, when everyone knows he tried to get attention when making that song

Comment

http://www.westcoast2k.net/media/aud...li_Fel_Drop.rm

its a link 2 the track, i think shade came off nice...

Comment

^^
                  link is dead

Comment

Uhmm... Shade Sheist? C'mon man, he just just dropped his 1st album like a couple of months ago, why's he talkin all this junk like he's a legend
                    Go CANADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnFaZeD
                      ^^
                      link is dead
                      well...shit

Comment

i dunno why does benzino do it? attention... lol

damn it

Comment

Who the fuck is Shade Sheist? No wonder Eminem won't come back, he'd be doing him a favor and promoting his ass.
                          Originally posted by Mycall
                          You're in "college".

And have no lack of maturity.
                          Originally posted by RSolo101
                          btw u just jelous u cant grow facial hair? lol i could grow a full beard if i really wanted to jsut to let u kno aight

Comment

i kinda like shade, cool laid back rhymes, nice new artist on the westcoast

so dont be hatin cuz he dissed eminem

Comment

Re: anybody heard about this shade sheist diss to em?

Originally posted by tha_hellhound

Hail Mary? Hello,

Why doesn't anyone understand that it a fucking joke showing how dumb you sound when trying to emulate Pac?
                              "I mention, nuthin but the real shit presentin/the hollow tip 4-41st side convention"- Havoc

"Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin/Cause in my physical, I can express through song/Delete stress like Motrin, then extend strong/I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell/From the spliff that I lift and inhale"- Nas

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noris_moris  
                              Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
                              4 responses