X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Girl
    replied
    i guess if the magazine said it, it must be true

haha at all the 14 year olds who now think their in with a chance to be with eminem :P

Leave a comment:

• baby_jade_1
    replied
    Originally posted by bhoutros
    COULD YOU PLEASE POST THIS MINDLESS CRAP IN THE EMINEM SHOW FORUM?

Leave a comment:

• BRabbitsBabyGRL
    replied
    Ok, 1 no DUH that would be plastered more places than the OJ scandle a few years ago alright get your head back on your shoulders and think about it! Ok well actually he loves kim and hailie is the love of his life. Em is really a sweety reguardless of what some people think.
    Peace Bra

Leave a comment:

• Shadyluv101
    replied
    well alrighty then....so the dude was pissed and is making up shit sounds like to me.But if not.....SO WHAT??? The dude got his nut,damn let it rest.

Leave a comment:

• CHACHA
    replied
    Last week SOHH.com brought you Part 1 of an exclusive interview with Eminem's ex-bodyguard Byron "Big Nasty" Williams. Williams has stirred up Em's camp with his new book Shady Bizzness (buy now), a tell-all about life on the road with the Detroit rapper. That interview gave you one side of the story, so we wanted to bring you another.
    much he cares about his daughter. He does everything for her. He calls her multiple times a day.

What's his day-to-day life like?

He's living out of hotels, constantly traveling and trying to keep things straight. He talks to his friends. He's a normal person who gets into trouble and has to wake up each morning and deal with his problems.

What's his emotional state of mind?

I'd say he's unhappier than the average person-a lot of things haven't worked out for him. He's trapped as an entertainer - can't act like a normal guy, can't walk around, can't react to situations like other people can, can't confront things.

What would he be if he weren't a rapper?

He'd probably be what he says he would be: a short-order cook at some diner in Detroit. He has a sad past and not such a positive outlook on life. He's very smart and talented, but [growing up] he didn't feel like he could excel.
    What's the most important thing in his life?

His daughter.

What are five words that best describe Em?

Courageous, brilliant, funny, reactionary, resilient.

What is his positive impact on society?

He's a good role model for the downtrodden. He has a really good heart. He always stands up for himself and he has tremendous courage. He really means well.

When is Em the happiest?

When he's at home with his daughter...when he's hanging with his boys and he's just relaxed and regular.

When's he the most upset?

When he's been on the road awhile.

If Em had one wish, what do you think it'd be?

Anonymity. I know it's totally contradictory because he's this famous rapper, but I really think that's what he'd want

In an attempt to do this, I contacted Paul Rosenberg (Em's manager) - the man behind the legend who gets his own attention in Williams' book. After much rapper red tape, our phone interview was set for 4p.m. on a Wednesday afternoon. I waited patiently for two hours because Rosenberg was in mid-flight and needed a landline to give me the goods on Em. Two, then three hours passed and my phone never rang. In between some Mexican takeout and a couple of games of trashcan hoops, I started thinking this interview wasn't going to happen at all. So just incase, at 11p.m., I decided to take matters into my own hands and go in search of the real Slim Shady myself.

Leave a comment:

• CHACHA
    replied
    http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=1600
    In 1998, Byron "Big Nasty" Williams signed on to be a bodyguard for multi-platinum, always-making-headlines, Midwestern rapper Eminem. In 1999, he quit over money issues and bitterness escalated. This fall, Big Nasty will be releasing his self-published, tell-all book Shady Bizzness: Life As Marshall Mathers Bodyguard In An Industry of Paper Gangsters (available August 31st on Amazon.com or by reservation via e-mail at [email protected]).

In Part Two of SOHH’s exclusive, first-on-the-web interview with Williams, he talks about Slim’s groupie habits, Kim, and the intense relationship between Em and his manager, Paul Rosenberg.

How many groupies did Em sleep with?

He slept with groupies, but it wasn’t like he slept with a hundred women. He had two main mistresses—Kessia and Nicole. He was always able to get any woman to do whatever he wanted, at any time.

What was the initiation process to get backstage?

They had to have proper ID, because we had been fooled before. We’d ask [the groupies] if they had any tattoos and piercings, and if they said yes, we would ask them to show us because it was a sign that the girls meant business. If they didn’t, we’d just give them an autograph and say, "See you on tour for the next album." Slim called groupies, "Steamy Creamies—hot, wet and tender." They were there for one reason. I remember there was an orgy in Pittsburgh with Em and Dee Tee (the former road manager). They stayed behind while everyone left for the next venue. I heard he had a foursome, freaky sh!t.

What’s the craziest thing a girl did to get close to Eminem?

One girl gave someone in Slim’s crew head just so she could see Em! Just to look at him! (laughter)

And the mistresses?

Slim put so much of his loyalty in the mistresses, it was like he sh!tted on us. We would ask for raises and he would say, "I don’t have any money in the budget to give ya’ll a raise." Meanwhile he would turn around and spend $7000 -$10,000 to fly these girls that he barely knew to Europe. That sh!t was like a slap in the face!

Leave a comment:

• Xanax
    replied
    You have a mental disability.

Leave a comment:

• CHACHA
    replied
    hold on

Leave a comment:

• CHACHA
    replied
    im not fuckin britney you fckin asswipe . shut the fuck up are you retarded . ok when this britney bitch comeson holla at me . I M NOT HER aand if she says she is me ill fuck her up cause i ant no 14 year old

Leave a comment:

• Xanax
    replied
    If they're gonna start a rumor, why the fuck start one with a SWEDISH girl?! He been to Sweden once. lol "a swedish girl named Agnes" I would've heard about it if that's the case. Lol, from sweden.

Leave a comment:

• sweexy
    replied
    lol

...i'm just gonna keep typing lol

Leave a comment:

• Shadyluv101
    replied
    Did it like shatter you whole image of him or what?...LMAO

Leave a comment:

• sweexy
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• bhoutros
    replied
    Brittany/CHACHA
    Next time will you please post this thread in the Eminem Show forum?

Thank You,

The Management

Leave a comment:

• CHACHA
    replied
    this was in 98

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post