HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all Tarantino Fans, Your Idol is a Phony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Tarantino Fans, Your Idol is a Phony!

This is not a movie board I know, but, to those who care, Tarantino has been exposed as an egomaniac, a fraud, a credit-grabber and a fluke. The Video Clerk who got lucky. I've always wondered about him, he was hailed a genius by NYU Film critic idiots in the press, the same ones who call eminem a genius. But a while ago, a guy called Mike White made a film called "who do you think you are kidding", which shows where tarantino stole all his ideas from. First Off, Reservoir dogs was stolen from the last 20 minutes of an asian film called "city of angels", I think thats the name, where the actors wore the same black suits and did the same crime, tarantinio just changed their names. he likes to pretend to be paying homage, but really he just jackin shit. I like his films, but some respect is lost when you know he is a crook. Also, pulp fiction, his most overrated film, is stolen from many ideas. First of all, he didnt write all of it, Roger Avary wrote half of that film, and had to fight for credit, cause the ego that is tarantino, wanted all the credit for himself. Kind of like eminem, who hates to credit Dre. Even the most famous scene in that film is yet another jack. The part where Travolta stabs Uma Thurman with a needle to bring her out of a coma is taken from a film in 1976 called "american boy". In that documentary, a guy describes how he saved a woman from a heroin overdose by stabbing her in the heart with whatever medicine it was. This just shows the guy has not got one original idea in his head.
    FUCK THIS PEACE SHIT, ALL YOU WIGGAS BE DECEASED.

Re: Calling all Tarantino Fans, Your Idol is a Phony!

Originally posted by Jburchillisfat
    This is not a movie board I know, but, to those who care, Tarantino has been exposed as an egomaniac, a fraud, a credit-grabber and a fluke. The Video Clerk who got lucky. I've always wondered about him, he was hailed a genius by NYU Film critic idiots in the press, the same ones who call eminem a genius. But a while ago, a guy called Mike White made a film called "who do you think you are kidding", which shows where tarantino stole all his ideas from. First Off, Reservoir dogs was stolen from the last 20 minutes of an asian film called "city of angels", I think thats the name, where the actors wore the same black suits and did the same crime, tarantinio just changed their names. he likes to pretend to be paying homage, but really he just jackin shit. I like his films, but some respect is lost when you know he is a crook. Also, pulp fiction, his most overrated film, is stolen from many ideas. First of all, he didnt write all of it, Roger Avary wrote half of that film, and had to fight for credit, cause the ego that is tarantino, wanted all the credit for himself. Kind of like eminem, who hates to credit Dre. Even the most famous scene in that film is yet another jack. The part where Travolta stabs Uma Thurman with a needle to bring her out of a coma is taken from a film in 1976 called "american boy". In that documentary, a guy describes how he saved a woman from a heroin overdose by stabbing her in the heart with whatever medicine it was. This just shows the guy has not got one original idea in his head.

Comment

You come here making these attention seeking threads day after day Dick head.

Here's a link to the general forum - http://www.d12world.com/board/forumd...une=&forumid=4

Comment

eminem, who hates to credit Dre

eminem himself

i feel like dre saved my life

lemme guess u wont reply as usual
        welcome to england, part of so-called great britain/
        but there aint a fucking thing great, about the way that were livin/

Comment

Many films have been made from a novel or a book..... For ex. Jackie Brown(by tarantino) was based on a book called Rum Punch (by: Elmore Leonard). Tarantino just has talent to recognice a good story, so that it can be made into a movie.

So do you call that a fraud, because he has taken his ideas from a book?
          "War is God's method of teaching Americans geography"

MY MUSIC

Comment

^ he is a fraud, because he says he wrote it by himself, when in fact he stole it from obscure asian films that no one had heard of, at least be original.
            FUCK THIS PEACE SHIT, ALL YOU WIGGAS BE DECEASED.

Comment

How about you being original ?
              Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters.
              ^this is stupid .

Comment

first you said you were leaving now you're back with half ass threads like this. get a life.

Comment

this motherfucker tea sipper still has Nigeria as his location.......
                  My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Franok, Today, 11:37 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Franok
                  by Franok