Fatal Hussein Not Signed To Murder Inc., Ja Speaks On Beefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Hussein Not Signed To Murder Inc., Ja Speaks On Beefs

In a recent interview with Carribean newspaper the Barbados Advocate, Ja-Rule spoke about his beef with Eminem, 50 Cent, DMX and said that Fatal Hussein of Tupac's Outlawz, has signed with Murder Inc.

Ja-Rule, labeling himself the "most hated in the industry," said that Murder Inc. was preparing a big year of releases.

"Cadillac Tahís new album will be coming soon; Charli Baltimore; our new artist, Alexi; Fatal Hussein, who used to be with Tupac and Outlawz whoís now with the Murder Inc. family, his album is dropping real soon. Thereís a lot we have coming."

Unfortunately for Hussein's fans, Irv Gotti refuted the signing.

"Right now we are in negotiations with J-Prince," Gotti told AllHipHop.com. "He is not signed with Murder Inc., right now he is still signed to Rap-A-Lot."

As one of the Outlawz, Fatal appeared on Tupacís releases and appeared on the legendary song ďHit ĎEm Up."

Rap-A-Lot dropped his most recent self titled album in December.

Ja-Rule also touched on his beef with Eminem and 50 Cent. "Itís really nothing to handle because these guys donít really want beef, they just want to talk about me and sell records," Rule said.

"If they see me, theyíre gonna go the other way and keep talking about me and selling records. If I see them, Iím gonna approach them and ask them whatís the problem. Thatís the difference. Well, not just ask, but you know."

Ja said that he really didn't have a beef with DMX and that in reality it was "more of an ego thing," saying that he was hotter than DMX.

"He used to be the man and itís that type of thing. I donít get jealous over peopleís success and I wish all Black people luck and love in this world because itís a world thatís not orchestrated for us to win...itís also a hideous thing that youíre being hateful towards your brother."

source: allhiphop.com

lmao
    Vexx, bitch.

Comment

Re: Fatal Hussein Not Signed To Murder Inc., Ja Speaks On Beefs

Originally posted by Pure-G-Playa
      "If they see me, theyíre gonna go the other way and keep talking about me and selling records. If I see them, Iím gonna approach them and ask them whatís the problem. Thatís the difference. Well, not just ask, but you know."
      Haahahahahahaaaaaa lol.......... yeah rite!
      "War is God's method of teaching Americans geography"

MY MUSIC

Comment

i agree ^
        ďIf you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.Ē

Comment

"I donít get jealous over peopleís success and I wish all Black people luck and love in this world because itís a world thatís not orchestrated for us to win...itís also a hideous thing that youíre being hateful towards your brother."
          Please, Ja keep talkin' because you ain't makin' any sense and your contidicting yourself...if it's such a hideous thing, then why u being hateful towards 50, X, and Dre...swallow your pride, take it like a man, walk away and go back to being the pop star that u are, keep makin' those teeny bopper hits one after the other with your bitches...we all know now that u don't want this beef cause your a scared lil' bitch and a disgrace to hip-hop...and we all know Ja wouldn't do shit if he saw Shady Records.
          "They say you can't repay the price for takin' a man's life, well I'm in debt wit Christ i'da did that twice."
          -50 Cent
          ------------------------------------------------
          Shady Records - Better Believe the Hype is Real.

Comment

Re: Fatal Hussein Not Signed To Murder Inc., Ja Speaks On Beefs

Originally posted by Pure-G-Playa

source: allhiphop.com [/B]
            This is comin from the same ***** who ignored Em at the VMA's after talkin shit in the sauce. Ja rule is Gangsta y'all.
            Who woulda known that jesus would come to the ghetto
            On that level,
            And that thorough, like a black hero
            And pack metal, so rap rebels will back pedal
            The rap pharoahe,
            Of five boroughs
            Rakim

Comment

its also coming from a ***** who's crew fucked up 50 Cent on two occasions........i wonder when 50 is gonna win one
              My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

ja better watch out because eminem has "undercover cops that will legally pop" him...

Comment

Originally posted by four dub
                  its also coming from a ***** who's crew fucked up 50 Cent on two occasions........i wonder when 50 is gonna win one
                  -yeah well Dub ja never did it himself... i got no respect for a man who has other ppl do the dirty work for him u know what i mean?...50 could have gottin fucked up 50 times i dont care... at the end of the day he has the last laugh... more ppl have respect for him than ja... and i think respect matters the most in hip hop
                  The award comes from man, but the reward comes from God.
                  -- Denzel Washington

Comment

Of course Ja's gonna talk just like 50 and Em. In real life and in the studio, both Em and 50 could take out Ja.... Would it ever really happen? HELL NAW if you're talkign about in real life. Sure, Ja's bitch crew might try to approach 50 but you won't see Ja Rule himself go after 50. Plus, w/ 50 a big star now, you're not gonna see 50 by himself so I don't expect any more "stabbings" to take place. There's just gonna be a lot of shit talking flying around... All i want to see is Em make the Ja Rule diss we're all been waiting for... HOLLA
                    Snoop Dogg "Nuthin but a G thang"- "You never know she could be earnin' her man, and learnin' her man/ and at the same time burning her man/ now you know i aint' with that shit Lieutenant/ ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it"

Common "sum shit I wrote": "My style is steep, I rip rhymes on the incline/ splat guts, bust fat nuts, and lay up like a crypt line."

Eminem- "just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely/
                    Ease over these beats and be so breezy/ Jesus how can shit be so easy?/ How can one Chandra be so Levy?"

Originally posted by yummyangel
                    topdogg--dude youre hott
                    Topdoggkyle Fan Club:
                    President: hawtlilchick27
                    Vice Pres.: shadyvsbizkit
                    #1 fan: Sierra69
                    #2 fan: x-press
                    Official Groupie: Thug Biatch

Comment

So, did Ja get his "chain" back from 50 yet??
                      Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Petey Pop
                        -yeah well Dub ja never did it himself... i got no respect for a man who has other ppl do the dirty work for him u know what i mean?...50 could have gottin fucked up 50 times i dont care... at the end of the day he has the last laugh... more ppl have respect for him than ja... and i think respect matters the most in hip hop
                        i dont respect neither one of them.........i think both of them are all talk.....no real actions...........but i've only heard bout one getting his ass whooped shot and stabbed.
                        My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

He is so stupid!!!
                          Go to sleep bitch...

Comment

i dont respect neither one of them.........i think both of them are all talk.....no real actions...........but i've only heard bout one getting his ass whooped shot and stabbed.
                            Um, Ja got his ass whooped and chain snatched twice,
                            so i'd say that makes them even, especially since 50 capitalized off of his mishaps,
                            But fuck this Dora the Explorer is on.
                            Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

"We ain't gon talk about Murder Inc.
                              They just established as a darker, deeper criminal link"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nvvnqjzw  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM
                              0 responses