HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS FLASH: how come no matter how much talent a rapper has theres some hidden rule..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS FLASH: how come no matter how much talent a rapper has theres some hidden rule..

NEWS FLASH: How come no matter how much talent a rapper has there's some hidden rule that they can't be or are not allowed on the biggie and pac level? I dont get it.

any1 know what else I'm talking about? U could tell some punk/ska or whateva fan

"I like 50, pac, jay, nas and meth"

and they'd say

"dont even put 50 and the rest of those n the same sentence as Pac" w/o ever even hearing a Pac song. ya know what im sayin?
    Last edited by brandon_tx; 04-27-2003, 07:58 PM.
    BANNED FOR LIFE for being an idiot...i posted proofs number.
    ~davedirty

What the hell are you talkin bout tex...
    Pour salt in the wound...

Comment

Re: NEWS FLASH: how come no matter how much talent a rapper has theres some hidden rule..

Originally posted by brandon_tx
      NEWS FLASH: How come no matter how much talent a rapper has there's some hidden rule that they can't be or are not allowed on the biggie and pac level? I dont get it.

any1 know what else I'm talking about? U could tell some punk/ska or whateva fan

"I like 50, pac, jay, nas and meth"

and they'd say

"dont even put 50 and the rest of those n the same sentence as Pac" w/o ever even hearing a Pac song. ya know what im sayin?
      first of all this is not news so wrong section...

50 is nobody to be compared with biggie and pac.. but there are alot of artists who u are on their level and better. not like they r gods or somthing but 50 isnt even top 20 right now let alone forever.
      Phenom

Comment

Beg 4 Mercy

Comment

This aint news......
          WOOOORD FAM

Comment

yeah what m|301 said is correct.. but i see where your comming from.. Nas, eminem and many others are more skilled than pac and biggy in my opinion.. but as rappers.. Pac was deeper than eminem and nas doesn't have the pressence and attitude when he raps that pac and big had. Also.. ive never heard anyone that can use 2pacs flow and sound as good as he did. We all heard eminem on hail mary. He flowed like 2pac but it sounded like eminem was lacking his normal skill when he did it. When pac did hail mary with that same flow.. it sounded amazing.
            I had a tight verse to go here but the this piece of shit forum wont let me put it in here for some reason.. so.. fuck d12world and everyone here

damn it

Comment

pac was the best do to the realness, i don't think anyone has the balls to take it to that level
              Remember Big Proof

Comment

I think the answer has nothing to do with skills. The thing is that both Big and Pac had a tremendous effect on the rap game and up and coming artists, especially Pac. It would be hard to even conceive of what rap today would be like if not for Pac. But you're right, he was not the most skilled rapper, but he was a formiddable poet and a mesmerizing personality.
                Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                Would you let the system
                make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Re: Re: NEWS FLASH: how come no matter how much talent a rapper has theres some hidden rule..

Originally posted by m|301
                  this is not news so wrong section

Comment

Originally posted by Lit
                    pac was the best do to the realness, i don't think anyone has the balls to take it to that level

....yeah no one has the balls to scream " FUCK EAST SIDE! " i mean he didnt attack a rapper he attacked a whole fucking SIDE pretty ballys.. but it does cost him a bit...
                    Thank You. Post Again. Just Not Here. The End.

Comment

i feel wat ya sayin truthfully i think biggie is hot but he wasnt dat damn good and pac was aiight too not many people in da game are on dat level but some are on it and above it. eminem done upped da game lyrically so i dunno y he cant be put in dat category anyway if he died tommorrow da world would be on his nuts for all eternity just like big and pac. 50 on da otha hand is just average his life is compared to pac and big but not his skill cuz he aitn dat good a rapper
                      CRYSTAL [email protected]
                      Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
                      *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
                      :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

PAC-best..no matter what..you can say he cant be great lyrically, but out of every rapper, pac will always be the best, and realest..just the way it is

THUG LIFE- live by the gun, die by the gun....
                        "Some say, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice/I say the darker the flesh, and the deeper the roots..."

I've been patiently waitin' to explode...ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The BronxBomba Show...

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomba
                          PAC-best..no matter what..you can say he cant be great lyrically, but out of every rapper, pac will always be the best, and realest..just the way it is

THUG LIFE- live by the gun, die by the gun....
                          lol @ close minded rap fans who think they know what they are talking about
                          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

yea pac is recognized for influencing like ALL of the big rappers today...... maybe 50 will get put up there if he makes bubblegum rappers ineffective like he said he was gonna do but i doubt he can do that!
                            I cant help my laughter as she cries
                            my soul brings tears
                            to angelic eyes
                            and miles away my mother cries
                            omnipotence nurturing malevolence

Comment

the ones that have this rule in their head, are brainwashed. Rakim and Krs are better than both Pac and Biggie.
                              Originally posted by Made N Hell
                              you cant be born with a disease idiot
                              - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by JohnDowson, 04-27-2021, 02:06 PM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kafi87o
                              by kafi87o

Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 12:04 AM