Site like TRIX93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site like TRIX93

Could someone please give me a site simular to TRIX93. For all you guys that dont know that site is now down and will be for a few months. I loved this site for its convienance compared to kazzaa. Someone please help!!
    "Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."-Em

Greatest rap song of all time!!-
    WILL SMITH LYRICS
    FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR (THEME SONG)
    Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good" Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

did u register yesterday
    LeBron James is the best Player in the NBA
    My Pics Check it Out
    Cleveland Indians in 2006!
    LeBron "King" James!

Comment

I know... tharealest.com
      djbadboy.com

Those 2 aint even as close to trix93,cuz that site was nice...but both of those sites be having SOME new and exclusive stuff on it...

I know a couple more,cant think of them right now,but I'll let y'all know lata tho...oNe

"I've have graduated to the next level, to be a player, not a player of females, but a player of life, this game of life is a game, and you have to play it to the fullest" -2PAC

--50 Cent--
      No more freestyles and verses killin Sticky and Ja
      I'm moving on now,I got bigga fish to fry
      Since "How to rob" alot of *****'s been naming names
      Monkey see,monkey do..I dont changed the game
      Still *****'s acting like I dont get down or something
      Like I aint the next ***** to wear the crown or something
      You go'n talk about ya chips,till we run in ya crib
      Then you go'n ask dumb questions like "Can I Live"
      Look,If I shoot you- I'm famous
      If you shoot me your brainless- said it ya'self
      I'm slick enough to twist ya lines and send em' back at you
      Swift enough to snatch that mack and pop that at you
      Take it personal...see if I dont send you to hell
      I done told Tone and Pope they betta have my bail
      But if it's ova a mill, dont put the crib up dun
      Cuz if 50 get free,***** 50 go'n run

Comment

nope like 2 weeks ago why?
        "Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."-Em

WILL SMITH LYRICS
        Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good" Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Comment

Thanks Uneek Nicca as for South Carlina you seem to be part of the reason why people are always fighting on this site and I'm not gonna get involved in that kinda stuff. For anyone who sees this I have over 700 rap cds on my computer and would be happy to upload them to anyone whos not just on this site to start trouble. My just email me @ [email protected] and I'll send you my aim screen name.

WILL SMITH LYRICS

Comment

^doesnt' that shit take hella long to send over aim? I run on a network so I have a fast internet connection. But whenever someone from outside the network tries to send me something it takes HELLA long!

Comment

Dude, the site is not down. It worked for me.
              My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
              12 songs...12 producers...
              Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

Ah shit. Just as I entered the site the message was displayed. Damn that is sad. I love that site. I wish I would have got more shit off there. I only got the 50 Cent "Power of the Dollar" and "Guesse Who's Back?" albums. Oh well...hope they come back.
                My Website

11-28-03 - Black Friday
                12 songs...12 producers...
                Jay-Z The Black Album

Comment

yo Uneek Nicca do u know how to download the ftp albums from djbadboy.com???? That site will have to do until trix is back up! Let me know if u know anymore! thanks!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Campt1971  
                  Started by RachelHelmik, Yesterday, 01:43 AM
                  0 responses