HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan 15 - Wyclef pocketing Haiti money

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Wyclef needs to hire someone to help him cook books. This motherfucker cannot launder money for shit.

    Comment


    • #32
      fuck black peopel

      Comment


      • #33
        You obviously shouldn't give money to Wyclef.

        Who THE FUCK IS WYCLEF for you to give him money and trust him, ohhh shit he is A RAPPER, and A HAITIAN RAPPER TOO?!!!

        OHHHH FUCK SOMEONE GIVE HIM MONEY FOR THE HAITIAN PEOPLE!!!

        Give it to Red Cross, not a fucking rapper to take care of world's problems, putting thousands of people's lifes into a the hands of a fucking blunt smoker, who just happens to be a Haitian, let alone putting your hard earned dollars to the dude you supposedly think is reliable.

        COME ON DUDE!

        Fuck Wyclef if it's true. That's a fucking disgrace to his own people, on some traitor shit, they would burn his ass if they could get a hold of him.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
        Everybody was born to hustle
        It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
        - Xzibit

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by KOKOKILLER View Post
          I texted yele to 501501 to give 5 bucks. Wyclef better not have taken my money.

          Originally posted by InsaneLyrically
          Imagine me holding
          your legs up open,
          Imagine me kissing the pain away
          as your cherry is broken,

          Comment


          • #35
            btw if its true them hatians gon hex his ass lmfao
            Originally posted by InsaneLyrically
            Imagine me holding
            your legs up open,
            Imagine me kissing the pain away
            as your cherry is broken,

            Comment


            • #36
              fuck him

              I dont wanna sell records I dont wanna be big
              I dont want MTV runnin up in my crib
              I dont wanna be liked in the music biz
              I dont want fans that dont know who G Rap is

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Leatha Face View Post
                what does pras have to do with the earthquake in haiti?
                Nothing. I just think it's weird that both of them are pretty much nowhere to be found while you still see Wyclef out there whoring his face off. Makes you wonder if he's always been that shifty towards more people than just The Haitians.
                Disarm feet, I sense a bunker
                I'll trace and crate, then out-freight an Archie
                You couldn't be bum-rushed at a Benefit Concert held inside The Salvation Army!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by D.M.X View Post
                  You obviously shouldn't give money to Wyclef.
                  Who THE FUCK IS WYCLEF for you to give him money and trust him, ohhh shit he is A RAPPER, and A HAITIAN RAPPER TOO?!!!
                  OHHHH FUCK SOMEONE GIVE HIM MONEY FOR THE HAITIAN PEOPLE!!!
                  Give it to Red Cross, not a fucking rapper to take care of world's problems, putting thousands of people's lifes into a the hands of a fucking blunt smoker, who just happens to be a Haitian, let alone putting your hard earned dollars to the dude you supposedly think is reliable.
                  COME ON DUDE!
                  Fuck Wyclef if it's true. That's a fucking disgrace to his own people, on some traitor shit, they would burn his ass if they could get a hold of him.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
                  It may be down to the fact that he is now the Ambassador of Haiti. And Yele Haiti is an organisation he's been running for about 4 years now.
                  Twitter

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Clef was looking for The Score, stop hating...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      why does the stamp in lower left corner say RECEIVED OGDEN UTAH??


                      Manchester United 34-12-4
                      Real Salt Lake 7-1-1
                      SF 49ers 0-0

                      so stoned but leave no stone unturned

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        ^ That's where the Illuminati live

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          damn blacks

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            never seen one of them before, do they eat people food?
                            Steelers|KU Jayhawks|USC

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Tha Story View Post
                              It may be down to the fact that he is now the Ambassador of Haiti. And Yele Haiti is an organisation he's been running for about 4 years now.
                              No offense to you man.

                              But I personally don't care if he is a president of Haiti either. Politicians rarely do anything good for the people, without trying to get something out of it.

                              My point still stands.
                              Everybody was born to hustle
                              It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                              - Xzibit

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                He said he spent all day picking up dead bodies all day yesterday. Karma.
                                > Invasion Productions <

                                Comment

                                Post ad widget 300x250

                                Collapse

                                LATEST POSTS

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by cbdgreengummies, Today, 03:19 AM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cbdgreengummies  
                                Started by cbdgreengummies, Today, 03:18 AM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cbdgreengummies  
                                Started by kiarajayla, Today, 12:27 AM
                                0 responses
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post kiarajayla  
                                Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 02:05 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                                Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:16 PM
                                0 responses
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                                Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:17 AM
                                0 responses
                                2 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                                Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:37 AM
                                0 responses
                                8 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                                Started by OlmanGrand, 04-17-2021, 04:12 AM
                                3 responses
                                21 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post nicklloyd  
                                Started by cryptoengineuk, Yesterday, 02:03 AM
                                0 responses
                                4 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cryptoengineuk  
                                Started by cryptoengineuk, Yesterday, 02:01 AM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cryptoengineuk  
                                Working...
                                X