HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/30/10 Russia has a new toy: Fighter Jet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WyteBoyBB
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Terror View Post
    You're also selling them to us, and not selling us all the components despite the fact we have now helped out in every major conflict you've been involved in, not to mention every major conflict since WWII. I would have preferred if we did business with the russkis so we didn't have to constantly take shit from america and get jack shit in return for it.

LOL yea i read about that, i dont agree with the USA trying to rip people off, not good business.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bigins
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Terror View Post
    They've already proved there are massive design flaws in the latest technology america is developing. Not everyone needs to have the most hi-tech shit, hell you're army(and ours) is getting its ass handed to it by a bunch of men not much more advanced than cavemen.
    Not to mention does anybody remember what happened in Korea when mustangs went up against mig fighter jets? The mustang was every bit as good yet as far as technology went it was years behind. I would not be laughing at this piece of machinery cos your military has not(apart from technology) been spactacular for 60 or so years.
    I'm a believer that the US is holding way back. Why show off what you really have when the rest of the competition is so far back? I'm not saying that I know, but come on.

Russia hasn't had money in decades. They're to busy fighting ground wars that seem to mean nothing. While the US has had it's recessions, it's had it's very nice waves with a strong economy that has kept our military the highest tech in the World. China has the largest military and would be a force to go to war with, not Russia.

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    Originally posted by sway2wrek View Post
    how could we be possibly test flying ufos unidentified flying objects. one would assume if we were flying it then it would be identified, ufos unidentified meaning do not know
    UFOS aka not public knowledge when it comes to future military airplanes

Leave a comment:

• sway2wrek
    replied
    how could we be possibly test flying ufos unidentified flying objects. one would assume if we were flying it then it would be identified, ufos unidentified meaning do not know

Leave a comment:

• D.M.X
    replied
    Originally posted by justalfe View Post
    dont forget russians where the first on the moon..

They weren't the first on the moon mayne. They were first in Space. Yuriy Gagarin (Юрий Гагарин) was the first man in space. Armstrong and his crew were the first to land on the moon.

P.S. LMFAO @ ANYONE thinking it's Russia's new "BEST PLANE". They have been manufacturing tools of War right there on the level of United States for years, but you think they would let anybody know about it?

Hell no.

Just like United States is keeping the fuck quiet themselves.

They were stocking up the weapons for years with Russia.
    Last edited by D.M.X; 02-10-2010, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Terror
    replied
    Originally posted by WyteBoyBB View Post
    They still made 145 of the planned 187 so far and after that no more will b developed, they r also illegal to export and wont b sold to any country. I believe they r still applying upgrades to the F-22's as well. On the other hand we r gladly selling the F-35's to countries with the UK being the number 1 buyer.
    You're also selling them to us, and not selling us all the components despite the fact we have now helped out in every major conflict you've been involved in, not to mention every major conflict since WWII. I would have preferred if we did business with the russkis so we didn't have to constantly take shit from america and get jack shit in return for it.
    Last edited by Andy Terror; 02-10-2010, 03:15 PM. Reason: piss poor spelling

Leave a comment:

• Andy Terror
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bigins View Post
    bitch, I know that. I found it funny that this is heralded as an achievement for Russia. Like I said in the OP, our shit is way ahead of this piece of scrap metal.
    They've already proved there are massive design flaws in the latest technology america is developing. Not everyone needs to have the most hi-tech shit, hell you're army(and ours) is getting its ass handed to it by a bunch of men not much more advanced than cavemen.
    Not to mention does anybody remember what happened in Korea when mustangs went up against mig fighter jets? The mustang was every bit as good yet as far as technology went it was years behind. I would not be laughing at this piece of machinery cos your military has not(apart from technology) been spactacular for 60 or so years.

Leave a comment:

• WyteBoyBB
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    It's "supposed" to outperform the F-22, however the F-22's stealth and electronics put it well over this. The ability to hit anything, well before it has the chance to see to is fucking nasty. Too bad stupid obama and certain senators scrapped the F-22's for the F-35 which sucks balls.
    They still made 145 of the planned 187 so far and after that no more will b developed, they r also illegal to export and wont b sold to any country. I believe they r still applying upgrades to the F-22's as well. On the other hand we r gladly selling the F-35's to countries with the UK being the number 1 buyer.
    Last edited by WyteBoyBB; 02-09-2010, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WyteBoyBB
    replied
    Surprised Russia can afford one of those.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^
    queer

Leave a comment:

• Talk of NY
    replied
    Originally posted by justalfe View Post
    dont forget russians where the first on the moon..
    first in space?

US government probably faked the first moon landing, because they were scared the russians would beat them

Leave a comment:

• Talk of NY
    replied
    who cares, the US military probably has some top secret proto type planes that are 5 times better at area 51 or some shit that no one knows about (seriously)

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    It's "supposed" to outperform the F-22, however the F-22's stealth and electronics put it well over this. The ability to hit anything, well before it has the chance to see to is fucking nasty. Too bad stupid obama and certain senators scrapped the F-22's for the F-35 which sucks balls.

Leave a comment:

• Pukin Dawgs
    replied
    Originally posted by igz View Post
    sell to other countries to make money....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In Soviet Russia, Jet fights YOU!

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, 06-14-2020, 04:43 AM
10 responses
0 likes