HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder Inc is more Gangsta Than Shady Records!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad
    replied
    Let's put it this way: Good music is good music whether it comes from someone "straight outta compton" or people who are just great entertainers. And let's face it: Murder Inc is not good music...

Leave a comment:

• Exorcist
    replied
    NWA wasn't gangster, they was bitches like you. Cube went to collage, dre wore makeup, easy wasn't a thug, he just got caught up in his image. none of them actually lived in compton either.

Leave a comment:

• Bad
    replied
    Shit I'd rather be riding eminem's dick than ja rule's...cough cough illest chough oh wait, never mind ja probably don't even got one. Anyway, anyone can plainly see that shit is so obviously made up. What the fuck we're supposed to believe that Irv Gotti is the one who organized the hit on 50 Cent, and now 50 Cent is casually throwin' battle raps and jokes back and forth, I think if 50 cent actually knew who the fuck it was he probably wouldn't be messin' with them again, that just don't make sense. Don't you dumbasses get that 50 percent of the shit on the internet is total bullshit??? Ja Rule and Irv Gotti put together couldn't find their own ass let alone know what a "trigger" is... Trigger what the hell is that? Oh well, it sonds cool and Eminem talks about it. Murder Inc. all the way!!!

Leave a comment:

• Diggity
    replied
    Originally posted by Diggity
    What are you referring to?? Who in Shady records got fucked up?
    N/M this question, I just read about Proof in Miami... I read news oldest to newest.

Leave a comment:

• Diggity
    replied
    Originally posted by THA ILLEST
    A few weeks ago I made thread sayin that someone in the Shady camp was gonna get hurt, and I was right.
    What are you referring to?? Who in Shady records got fucked up?

Originally posted by Rainstorm
    The Smoking Gun is a pretty credible website, I think.
    Yah, it is. It's been around for a minute reporting on conspiracies and secrets and shit.

Originally posted by 50_Fuckin_Cent
    Dr. Dre, was a gangsta
    How gangsta is this guy (in the middle)?

How gangsta are his lyrics to this song?

Hey what's happening baby
    I'm the one who needs no introduction
    Cuz I'm the world class doctor
    The master of seduction
    I can heal all your ills
    And give you extreme delight
    But only if you allow me
    To turn off the lights

He's still one of the best hip hop producers ever, but he's no gangsta.

Leave a comment:

• THA ILLEST
    replied
    ^^^^ Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• ShadyAftermath
    replied
    I agree w/the thread stater.

Leave a comment:

• 50_Fuckin_Cent
    replied
    so in order to be gangsta you gotta go to jail now? LOL YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT! Thats what I said if they are gonna talk gangsta shit they better back it up... NWA not gangsta? Guess not, wait wasn't Dre part of NWA, everyone in NWA was a gangsta, they all changed there ways because Dre now is a business man as well as Cube, so why didn't I get laughed off because I know what I'm talkin about and all anyone does is do what you did, like I said some bitch would do and thank you for being the bitch and doing it... LOL... "50_Fuckin_Cent u bitch ass groupie dickrydin' fifty fucker dumb bitch" congratulations you've just earned my dick in your mouth!

Leave a comment:

• 3mzM1n3
    replied
    tha illest- who cares whos more gangsta? lol. u said urself shady would smoke them on the mic, thatz all that matters

Leave a comment:

• Exorcist
    replied
    50_Fuckin_Cent u bitch ass groupie dickrydin' fifty fucker dumb bitch, shady/aftermath dont want no beef except for on the mic. Yeah Eminem will make threats to moby to his face for no reason but do u think thats gangster? thats pussy! You really think Dre got street credibility? He's never been a gangster if he has ever been in jail it's for picking up transvestite prostitutres. how has this groupie not been laughed off of this forum?

and i never said a good rapper was judged by who he rolls with and what he does. But if their gonna talk that gangster shit they should be beable to back it up.

Leave a comment:

• .22_in_my_boot
    replied
    Now hear me out, before ya'all start bashin me.

A few weeks ago I made thread sayin that someone in the Shady camp was gonna get hurt, and I was right.
    Now when I say that Murder Inc is more gangsta than Shady, Im not talkin about Ja or ashanti or Caddilac tah. Im talkin about the *****z they ride with, the *****z off camera, the *****z they got on pay roll. (like Piru Bloods and Tharow)
    And plus I kno Proof got away easy, but I know sumthin worst will happen soon. C'mon these are the same people who almost killed 50.

Anyway my point that Shady might win on the mic.
    BUT THEY CAN'T WIN IN THE STREETS.

I FEEL YA HOMEY SHADY/AFTERMATH BETTER NOT GET THA ROW INVOLVED CAUSE THEN IT WILL REALLY BE TAKIN TO THE STREETS AND SOMEONE WILL DIE, AS FAR AS MURDER INC. THEY AINT SHIT BUT WATCH OUT FOR THA ROW CAUSE THEY ARE CONNECTED IN A BIG WAY OUT HERE.

Leave a comment:

• Rainstorm
    replied
    The Smoking Gun is a pretty credible website, I think.

The Inc. is Supreme's company. Of course they are more connected than Em's company. Just think about it.

50 is FOR SURE harder than Ja, but his bosses (Em, Dre) cannot even stand in the shadow of Murda Inc's boss (Preme). I don't think we need to get emotional about this. That is just a fact.

Still, every man is made of flesh and most organizations are made of greed. So things CAN change I guess, but that is an underdog situation if I ever saw one.

Leave a comment:

• ll renegade ll
    replied
    sorry THA ILLEST but real gangstas dont sit on their computers all day makin fake documents to look gangsta .

Leave a comment:

• HooDlyM
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist
    i agree the inc is the most gangster label after tha row. Every other label are law biding model citizens
    Originally posted by 50_Fuckin_Cent
    look if we're talkin about who they roll with the only reason that these people roll with irv and ja is b/c they're gettin paid, and you know why irv is payin them for the fact that NO REAL GANGSTA would roll with an R&B E-PILL droppin, FAT CUPCAKE EATIN BITCHES!!! So they gotta put up the money, 50 Cent rolls with G-Unit, and its not a small gang either, if you live near by you know that, and if you've seen the street version of the Heat video you'll see that he rolls with mad heads, Dr. Dre, was a gangsta, Snoop is an OGC whats that got to do with anything, damn, like 50 says the only reason why Murder Inc. is gangsta at all is because of the people they pay to protect their pussy ass, and by having these other guys they feel bigger because they have that much more protection! If it came down to Shady, and Murder Inc. no outside interference, and even if there was outside interference, logically I think Shady would win, but thats my opinion, so I'm a groupie now, and a dickrider, thank you for telling me again!
    Blah blah blah, yackatey smackatey.

*sigh*

This is what's wrong with Hip Hop,
    Its all about so and so did this, or they roll with them.

Can *****s just shut the fuck up and put out some quality music?

*sigh*

*joins "gang" then persues recording contract*

Leave a comment:

• ml2niceguy
    replied
    stupid, the fuckin point is ja and irv are bitches, fuck em....wannabe ass bloods, eastcoast damus? come on now doggy

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seonpotter, Today, 03:39 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seonpotter  
Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
0 responses