Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlimShady6135
    replied
    I really don't care about this. WaW sucks. Halo: Reach sucks, too.

GE and PD FTW.
    Last edited by SlimShady6135; 05-07-2010, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ~C~W~B~
    replied
    Originally posted by B-RAD' 05 View Post
    ehhh i hate 2 buy them new.... only game i ever bought 1st day was madden......
    I used to only play madden.. But since it has came to the 360 it has been shit... Call of duty is the only gm i play until tomorrow when the halo reach beta comes out..

Leave a comment:

• HIP JOINT
    replied
    All I know that it's gona sell shit loads!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    only ever played 1 rps game..... 007 on n64 and that was the SHIT!!! lol
    I remember those days

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    But no matter what...in my book -->

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > MW2....BY FAR!!!! Barely any camp-faggots online and if there are, you can simply blow up the building the idiot is hiding in. Teamwork is key in that game, if you got a good working team, shit is mad fun!!!! Upcoming awesome MP games are gonna be Red Dead Redemption and Blur, plenty of good stuff this year, shits crazy actually.

Leave a comment:

• Delinquent Faith
    replied
    I still haven't bought MW2, I've played it yes.

Enjoyable both single and online play but I have and always will prefer the Halo series over it. I can understand peoples love for COD, I dont know though. I'm still debating picking up MW2 I only just recently bought COD4 and did enjoy it. Maybe it's just cause I've only played MW2 on the PS3 and it's not my system of choice, I'll have to get it for 360 to really be sure but I loved the WW2 games of earlier COD installments so hey.

This looks pretty good though.

Leave a comment:

• Don't_Diss_Me
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I was pretty much the same way...Madden..NBA Live..Mlb 2k series..I was all about that shit..Then COD4 came along and my brother in law bought it for me..You need COD4 and MW2 B-Rad..

i bet you sucked his cock like a hot german sausage didnt you bitch?? DIDNT YOU???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• -Sil-
    replied
    the game will take place in locations ranging "from Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam" (which matches up with the types of music that Activision was rumored to be looking to license for the game)
    SOURCE

Leave a comment:

• AK
    replied
    Fuck COD that shit is lame, Battlefield is whats good

Leave a comment:

• Sunshine_Tony
    replied
    lol i gave my video games and the system to my lil sister since she plays it more than i do

Leave a comment:

• zeus_who
    replied
    anyone play Splinter Cell : Conviction yet?

Leave a comment:

• Leatha Face
    replied
    ^same here...

golden eye multiplayer >>>>>>> halo multiplayer.

Leave a comment:

• Polysemy
    replied
    007 on n64 and that was the SHIT!!! lol
    Still own it.

Leave a comment:

• Leatha Face
    replied
    Originally posted by M-D-M-A View Post
    Halo innovated that entire style of online multiplayer, which CoD is NOTHING without. In addition, Halo 2 is the best game in the series. Even the WORST game in the series is better than any CoD game ever. Just look at the sales figures.

If there was no Halo, there would be no CoD:MW.

Respawn Entertainment is the dumbest name for a studio that I've ever heard.
    i loved the introduction of that beam sword thing, but i personally hated the single player mode. i loved the first halo and i forced myself through halo 2 but never finished it. CoD just has a more fun multiplayer imo. without that halo map of the two bases standing on each side of the map (dont remember what its called) i prolly wouldnt of even played it in the first place. i loved 1, hated 2, 3 i didnt really care for. i still love playing CoD!

on topic: i am excited to hear of a new CoD as long as it doesnt take place during WW2. im sick of storming normady beach. i loved it at first but it got so played out. i dont care how good a new CoD is, but if it has storming normandy beach, i will just skip it.

Leave a comment:

• M-D-M-A
    replied
    Originally posted by Leatha Face View Post
    gaylo sucks ass. i liked the first but the other 2 were lame (especially halo 2). idc if goldeneye for n64 came out the same time halo did for xbox i would still get goldeneye, for its greater single and multiplayer modes.

MW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gaylo.
    Halo innovated that entire style of online multiplayer, which CoD is NOTHING without. In addition, Halo 2 is the best game in the series. Even the WORST game in the series is better than any CoD game ever. Just look at the sales figures.

If there was no Halo, there would be no CoD:MW.

Originally posted by daza View Post
    The IW guys have moved to a new studio called Respawn, I'm interested in what will happen there.
    Respawn Entertainment is the dumbest name for a studio that I've ever heard.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post Zavylon
by Zavylon

Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM