HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV Movie Awards: I bet EmTV screws real actors out of their awards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Movie Awards: I bet EmTV screws real actors out of their awards.

The awards are upon us, I just feel sorry for all the hardworking actors who have paid their dues and risked their lives and will not be rewarded . These awards can change lives, make poor people rich, get recognition. Too bad a wack actor is going to win all the awards. Its disgraceful. If I was Tobey Magyuire, I wont even bother turning up, its a mismatch. Maybe because Wizard Of Oz made Kansas City famous, MTV want to honour it by giving "CrackaZulu" ( eminems new nickname, because he is white and wants to be black) an honourary Kansas City award,.
    FUCK THIS PEACE SHIT, ALL YOU WIGGAS BE DECEASED.

I BET YOU'RE GAY!
    “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

I bet you are impotent

Comment

these awards are corrupt, big deal.
        I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

Originally posted by 50_Fuckin_Cent
          I BET YOU'RE GAY!

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
          But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

i bet emtv is gonna ride em's dick and he's gonna win all that bullshit
            The Bad Guy

Comment

yea well MTV Movie Awards - MUSIC TV Movie Awards........ so its pretty obvious their gonna give most of the awards to actor/musician's

Yous a mutha fuckin actor slash pac impersonatin rapper slash billy holiday how'd it happen...

Comment

MTV Movies Award...lol who cares ?
                Tupac, Biggie, Eminem, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, Jadakiss, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Crooked I, Lil' Wayne, Andre 3000, Canibus, Lloyd Banks, Immortal Technique.

Comment

if its mtv he'll be up for best female too

Comment

AYO K11 I FUCKIN EMAILED YOU A MINUTE AGO LIKE IN FUCKIN JAN. THIS IS J.R. s.k.a. CAUST DRAVENceo/ [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK BUSINESS I JUST FOUND OUT HOW OLD YOU ARE MR. DEAN I MEAN NO DISRESPECT DAWG BUT IF YOUR NOT READT COOL BUT I DO RESPECT YOUR WORK I'LL BE 24 TUES. AND I STARTED PRODUCING WHEN I AS 12 YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF SO FUCKIN MUCH 4REAL PROBLEM IS I'M A CEO NOW I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE MUSIC RIGHT NOW SO I'M FOCUSING ON LYRICZ I'VE BEEN FLOWIN SINCE I WAS 8 IF YOUR SERIOUSLY INTERESTED HOLLAH FRONT I DID A FEW SONGZ TO SOME OF YOUR TRACKZ {PROMO ONLY} MIXTAPE SHIT ANYWAY i'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUADRUPLE ALBUM RELEASE FOR TOMORROW I'LL GET IN TOUCH A.S.A.P. AND LET YOU HEAR WHAT ME AND YOURSELF CAN CREATE TOGETHER OH YEAH AS A THANKYOU FOR BEING TALENTED YOUR ENTITLED TO FREE COPIEZ OF TOMORROWZ RELEASES FLOWLEON/WRITEFUL HEIR/RDG. tributeDOUBLE MIX DISC $10.00,FLOWLEON/HEIR TO THE THRONEep$8.00, AND CAUST DRAVEN/REIGN OF FIRE MIX CD$8.00
                    Noone's scared2die,just of how they're going2die!!-GODofFIRE
                    [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ ,M3NYFAC3ZPRODS. ,SWIFTYPRODS.,DRAVEN'S SPACE
                    www.soundclick.com/abductionproductions

Comment

Originally posted by Caust Draven
                      AYO K11 I FUCKIN EMAILED YOU A MINUTE AGO LIKE IN FUCKIN JAN. THIS IS J.R. s.k.a. CAUST DRAVENceo/ [email protected] RESISTANCE RCRDZ. I WOULD LIKE TO TALK BUSINESS I JUST FOUND OUT HOW OLD YOU ARE MR. DEAN I MEAN NO DISRESPECT DAWG BUT IF YOUR NOT READT COOL BUT I DO RESPECT YOUR WORK I'LL BE 24 TUES. AND I STARTED PRODUCING WHEN I AS 12 YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF SO FUCKIN MUCH 4REAL PROBLEM IS I'M A CEO NOW I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE MUSIC RIGHT NOW SO I'M FOCUSING ON LYRICZ I'VE BEEN FLOWIN SINCE I WAS 8 IF YOUR SERIOUSLY INTERESTED HOLLAH FRONT I DID A FEW SONGZ TO SOME OF YOUR TRACKZ {PROMO ONLY} MIXTAPE SHIT ANYWAY i'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUADRUPLE ALBUM RELEASE FOR TOMORROW I'LL GET IN TOUCH A.S.A.P. AND LET YOU HEAR WHAT ME AND YOURSELF CAN CREATE TOGETHER OH YEAH AS A THANKYOU FOR BEING TALENTED YOUR ENTITLED TO FREE COPIEZ OF TOMORROWZ RELEASES FLOWLEON/WRITEFUL HEIR/RDG. tributeDOUBLE MIX DISC $10.00,FLOWLEON/HEIR TO THE THRONEep$8.00, AND CAUST DRAVEN/REIGN OF FIRE MIX CD$8.00
                      i'll get back at you

Comment

yo, Caustcraven, get the fuck outta my thread, does this look like "find a friend.com".

Comment

^^^^ get the fuck outta this message board, does it look like 'homsexual's united'

Comment

since when has the mtv movie awards been that credible of an award show?
                            A man of quality is not threatened by a woman of equality

Comment

you have to admit that eminem did a good job at acting and that 8 mile was good ass movie, so he might as well get his awards on mtv cuz you know he didn't get it at the oscars, at least not for his acting...that's what the mtv movie awards is all about anyway, awarding movies that don't get awarded at those shows

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by BrewsterScoty, Today, 09:04 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrewsterScoty  
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 06:34 PM
                              0 responses