No announcement yet.

How do u get rid of Trojan Horse virus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u get rid of Trojan Horse virus?

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the trojan horse virus. My virus scans cant get rid of it and i have thorton. I got rid of it once and the sh*t came back. Please help!!
    "Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."-Em

Greatest rap song of all time!!-
    WILL SMITH LYRICS
    FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR (THEME SONG)
    Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good" Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

download this program http://www.moosoft.com/thecleaner/

Comment

Thorton of whatever you got wont get rid of um, Trojans arnt virus's so you need another programs

Free Trial Trojan Remover Here

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
      But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

Yo aragon thanks for nothing all i wanted was some help and you had to act like a punk go figure. By the way that girl isnt hot she looks like a crack hoe. Pobably just your type.
        "Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."-Em

Greatest rap song of all time!!-
        WILL SMITH LYRICS
        FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR (THEME SONG)
        Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In West Philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said "we're up in no good" Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said "you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Comment

biazzarekid, theres a simply way built into windows.

Press and hold ALT and keep hitting f4.
          Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

basically if u cant get rid of it ur fuked
            MM4

Comment

Yea i got a russian mailin worm before an i had 2 format my whole fuckin PC grrrrrrrr

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
              But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

Free online virus scan
                IRC is just a multiplayer notepad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich B
                  Yea i got a russian mailin worm before an i had 2 format my whole fuckin PC grrrrrrrr
                  ive had to do that aswel
                  MM4

Comment

Try setting it on fire, see if that works.

Comment

bizarre the real way to get rid of a trojan is by reformatting your hard drive which means everything you have will be wiped off of it... so unless you wanna risk the chance of not ever being able to access the drive even if you do try to reformat it you better do it now... the only downside is you will LOSE every file you have on u'r computer, which means all mp3s, word documents all programs, games, etc. so i suggest you copy all u'r mp3s to cd's unless thats how you got the virus if you were downloading songs and thats how u got the virus that sux for you because you have to get rid of every last song you have... but there's always the option of keeping the virus and fucking up u'r hardrive so you will never be able to get on... the final way to get rid of is to go to u'r nearest staples, or computer store and buy yourself a new hardrive, they aren't that expensive anymore and they are easy to install... take u'r pic you got 2 good options and one really risky bad option!
                      “If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Comment

Yep.. like most ppl said//

just reformat your pc, and re-install windows or wutever OS u had before.
                        .//01111101001111110101011090092032030010013001010010 10015531001444010101932039010101000101010215515501 0110101010102621018989210100118860001010115421263/...

Comment

how do u get it? i just d/led a virus from kazaa lite and my virus scan couldnt get rid of uit but i dunno what it was called
                          I still can't believe you are gone.....

Comment

??
                            I still can't believe you are gone.....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by doctor10, Today, 03:03 AM
                            0 responses